Author Topic: Video Games Observations - Level 4 - Forrest of Illusion  (Read 4820 times)

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
Re: Video Games Observations - Level 4 - Forrest of Illusion
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2016, 10:44:08 am »
"WWE 2K17" is almost out and the whole roster has been announced, allowing you to play as the present with current Superstars, the future with NXT Superstars or the past with various legends.  The full roster:

Aiden English
AJ Styles
Alberto Del Rio
Alexa Bliss
Alicia Fox
Alundra Blayze
Andre the Giant
Apollo Crews
Arn Anderson
Asuka
Bam Bam Bigelow
Baron Corbin
Bayley
Becky Lynch
Big Boss Man
Big Cass
Big E
Big Show
Billy Gunn
Bo Dallas
Booker T
Braun Strowman
Bray Wyatt
Bret Hart
Brian Pillman
Brie Bella
British Bulldog
Brock Lesnar
Bubba Ray Dudley
Buddy Murphy
Bushwhacker Butch
Bushwhacker Luke
Castus Jack
Carmella
Cesaro
Chad Gable
Charlotte
Chris Jericho
Christian
Curtis Axel
D-Von Dudley
Dana Brooke
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young
Dash Wilder
Dean Ambrose
Diamond Dallas Page
Diego
Diesel
Dolph Ziggler
Dude Love
Dusty Rhodes
Earthquake
Edge
Emma
Enzo Amore
Erick Rowan
Eva Marie
Fandango
Fernando
Finn Balor
Goldberg
Goldust
Heath Slater
Hideo Itami
Jack Swagger
Jake Roberts
Jason Jordan
JBL
Jey Uso
Jim Neidhart
Jimmy Uso
John Cena
Kalisto
Kane
Kevin Nash
Kevin Owens
Kofi Kingston
Konnor
Larry Zbyszko
Lex Luger
Lita
Luke Harper
Mankind
Mark Henry
Mr. Perfect
Naomi
Natalya
Neville
Nia Jax
Nikki Bella
Paige
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Randy Savage
Razor Ramon
Ric Flair
Rick Rude
Ricky the Dragon Steamboat
Rikishi
Road Dogg Jesse James
Roman Reigns
Rusev
Sami Zayn
Samoa Joe
Sasha Banks
Scott Dawson
Seth Rollins
Shane McMahon
Shawn Michaels
Sheamus
Shinsuke Nakamura
Simon Gotch
Sin Cara
Stardust
Stephanie McMahon
Sting
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Summer Rae
Tamina
Tatsumi Fujinami
The Miz
The Rock
Titus O'Neil
Triple H
Trish Stratus
Tyler Breeze
Typhoon
Tyson Kidd
Ultimate Warrior
Undertaker
Vader
Viktor
Vince McMahon
Wesley Blake
Xavier Woods
Zack Ryder
'Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me

Former Member -now banned

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2016, 05:10:31 pm »
So, a brief Avengers Alliance update. Last week, I'd hit my goal for CP and bought up all fourteen non-lockbox characters that I didn't own. And as I'm farming through the SpecOps for XP for them, I got really tired of the glitch where you get gold in the deploy roulettes and it's not credited to you. I sent off a ticket to the support staff, and when they finally got to me, they just credited me with 2000 gold. Something they're doing to everyone that sends in a ticket on the matter. I dump half of that into lockboxes and get those last six characters so I can own everyone in the game. A chunk of the second half went into CP for a whole lot of the alternate costumes I've passed on for so long.
Piss off a Moderator and watch what happens.

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2016, 09:21:58 pm »
So, a brief Avengers Alliance update. Last week, I'd hit my goal for CP and bought up all fourteen non-lockbox characters that I didn't own. And as I'm farming through the SpecOps for XP for them, I got really tired of the glitch where you get gold in the deploy roulettes and it's not credited to you. I sent off a ticket to the support staff, and when they finally got to me, they just credited me with 2000 gold. Something they're doing to everyone that sends in a ticket on the matter. I dump half of that into lockboxes and get those last six characters so I can own everyone in the game. A chunk of the second half went into CP for a whole lot of the alternate costumes I've passed on for so long.

It's not just tickets - I woke up the other day to find 2000 gold just sitting there. Still have most of it, but I went ahead and bought some of the lockbox characters I didn't have yet. God I hate lockboxes. One of the things I will NOT miss from the game. If the gold hadn't been free, I wouldn't have bothered - I'm not THAT big a Howard the Duck fan, but hey, only two more weeks to play, right? Might as well use that gold.

I've got all the non-lockbox characters now, too, and while I have MOST of the alternate costumes I want, I've spent some gold on skipping tasks towards chapter completion. Mostly "Beat Character So-And-So By 70Bazillion points" that somehow I never quite pull off and don't want to waste time trying to do again. Other than getting the remaining lockboxes, that's probably where my gold is going to go. I almost wish they'd do one more PvP - that was starting to be the BEST way to level up heroes quickly. Lot of these guys I'm just getting now, I know I'm never going to see all 4 of their attacks, let alone max them out.
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2016, 10:35:44 pm »
Yeah, the twenty folks I bought aren't likely to make it to level nine to see all their powers, but I'm gonna try. As it stands, Cloak and Dagger are really disappointing and they're at level five.

It is however VERY fun to play Thor, Jane Foster and Beta Ray Bill together.

In the meantime, I've decided to go through all the missions one last time starting from season one chapter one. Just to see the "story" play out as a whole.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 10:40:37 pm by Royboy »

TRL

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2016, 10:46:08 pm »

In the meantime, I've decided to go through all the missions one last time starting from season one chapter one. Just to see the "story" play out as a whole.

I should do that, too. I really enjoyed Season 1. Season 2 has been more fun to play, but the story hasn't really caught me. I haven't even bothered to finish the last two chapters yets.

darkdefender85

• Posting Machine
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2016, 08:22:51 pm »
Austin Aries, Kerry Von Erich, The Godfather, Papa Shango, Mojo Rawley, Eddie Guerrero, Tye Dillinger, Karl Anderson, and Luke Gallows have been announced as WWE 2K17 DLC
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 09:22:54 pm by darkdefender85 »
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2016, 11:09:26 pm »
And of them... only Kerry Von Erich seems interesting to play ass.

On a side note... those of us who had MK-X on PCs are finally getting the XL expansion next month... nearly 6 months after it was avaliable to the PS4 and XBox One gamers...

Well better late than never I suppose....
Happily Retired From Writing... Wowefa is on its own :)

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2016, 02:27:14 pm »
The final announcements for the "WWE 2K17" DLC roster have been given.  The last names:

Albert
Brutus Beefcake
Buddy Roberts
Greg Valentine
Ivory
Jacqueline
Jimmy Garvin
Kevin Von Erich
Michael Hayes
Sycho Sid
Tatanka
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2016, 08:13:13 pm »
Bethesda injects ‘Skyrim Special Edition’, ‘Fallout 4’ with mod support on PS4

Bethesda Softworks said on Tuesday that support for player-made mods is coming to both The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4 on the PlayStation 4. The company said support would come to the revamped Skyrim game first, allowing players to create their own content using Bethesda’s Creation Kit made available here. The game arrives on October 28 with the support for mods intact.

“We and Sony have worked hard to make this possible,” the company wrote. “Mods on PlayStation 4 will allow you to modify and create your own content by using our Creation Kit. You will not be able to upload external assets with your PlayStation 4 mods, but you will be able to use any assets that come with the game, as most mods do.”

After creating an account with Bethesda, PS4 owners will be able to download and check out mods made by Bethesda and players from within the game. Right now, there are a total of 6,945 mods for Fallout 4 on the PC and Xbox One console, 3,979 of which are for the latter platform. The PS4 crowd will undoubtedly add to the Fallout 4 pile.

In addition to mod support in Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4, Bethesda said both titles will support the upcoming PS4 Pro console. That means the games will render in native 4K resolution, which is essentially 3,840 x 2,160 pixels. Both games were beautiful to begin with, but support for 4K will make Bethesda’s first-person RPGs even more visually stunning and immersive.

According to Bethesda, support for mods and a 4K resolution will be added to Fallout 4 once the team completes Skyrim Special Edition and sends it on its way. The company said Fallout 4 will take advantage of not only the PS4 Pro’s 4K capabilities, but its advanced lighting and graphics features as well.

If you are not familiar with Skyrim Special Edition, it is a revamped version of 2013’s The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim. The updated game is slated for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Windows PC, the latter of which will be a free upgrade to those who already purchased Skyrim and all the official add-ons.

That said, Skyrim Special Edition will include all the add-ons released since the game’s debut along with remastered art and effects, a dynamic depth of field, screen-space reflections, and loads more improvements. Throw in mods, and players on all three platforms will have an even larger world they can explore and seemingly customize.

As Bethesda pointed out in Tuesday’s blog, adding mod support for its two RPG games on the PS4 platform was a huge accomplishment and certainly a long time coming in the eyes of Fallout 4 fans on Sony’s console.

“We are excited finally to get modding to our PlayStation fans who have supported us for so long. Modding has been an important part of our games for over 10 years, and we hope to do even more in the coming year for all our players, regardless of platform,” the company wrote.

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2016, 12:31:43 am »
The 20th Anniversary Edition of Duke Nukem 3D came out yesterday, and even 20 years later, with all the various PC versions... I can still sit down, play and chill. Also helps that the god mode codes still work

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2016, 07:07:47 pm »
So anyone here play Star Trek Timelines? I've been looking for another Zuckerberg site game to play since M:AA ended and I think I've settled on this since it's super fun and really delves into a variety of characters from the five Trek series.

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2016, 07:54:42 pm »
I haven't messed around with it, but a lot of folks I deal with have been saying it's great.

TRL

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2016, 09:07:14 pm »
So anyone here play Star Trek Timelines? I've been looking for another Zuckerberg site game to play since M:AA ended and I think I've settled on this since it's super fun and really delves into a variety of characters from the five Trek series.

I tried playing it a few months ago, but my iPad didn't care for it - I guess I need an upgrade or two before it'll handle it, because I never got to actually PLAY. It always shut down before I could do anything. Beautiful opening cutscene, though. Not sure I want to try it through Zuckerberg's site. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes has kind of stolen all my game time since M:AA went down, anyway, and they just added Starfighters, so I'm pretty busy.

zeusaphone

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Back up in your ass with the resurrection
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2017, 11:04:53 pm »
NBA Live 18 will feature a WNBA mode
However do you want me?
However do you need me?

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2017, 01:25:47 am »
Just played / streamed Life is Strange Before the Storm episode 1.... and... yup, it's obvious the Rachel-Chloe thing will be shipped harder than Max-Chloe....

Also... surprisingly... Chloe isn't too stupid to live when she is the main character