Author Topic: Dish Digest: The Thread That Shagged Me  (Read 49097 times)

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
Re: Dish Digest: The Thread That Shagged Me
« Reply #420 on: May 13, 2017, 04:53:32 pm »
Paris Jackson defends her love of nudity: 'It's actually a beautiful thing'

Paris Jackson doesn't mind baring it all.

The model and daughter of the late pop superstar Michael Jackson recently defended her love of nudity by posting a black and white topless photo of herself on *, explaining why she's embracing her body sans clothes.

"I'll say it again for those questioning what I stand for and how I express myself," she began in a lengthy caption on *. "Nudity started as a movement for ‘going back to nature,' ‘expressing freedom,' ‘being healthier’ and was even called a philosophy."

"Being naked is part of what makes us human," Jackson, 19, added. "For me it helps me feel more connected to Mama Gaia [or Mother Earth]. I'm usually naked when I garden. It's actually a beautiful thing and you don't have to make it sexual the way many Hollywood stars (and the media) do."

Jackson, who recently signed with IMG models, believes nudity is also a way she can convey her feminist ideas. She wrote that nudity is a way to "express yourself in your own way, whether it's being conservative and wearing lots of clothes or showing yourself."

"The human body is a beautiful thing and no matter what 'flaws' you have, whether it be scars, or extra weight, stretch marks, freckles, whatever, it is beautiful and you should express yourself however you feel comfortable," Jackson added.

Jackson said if it makes any of her followers upset, she understands. But she had one suggestion: "I encourage you to maybe no longer follow me, but I cannot apologize for this in any way. It is who I am and I refuse to shy away and keep my beliefs a secret."

Jackson concluded, "We don't always agree with one another and that's okay. But again, we are all human, and to appreciate the things that other people do that make us human helps us feel connected. How can that be a bad thing?"

It seems nudity is just another way that Jackson is learning to embrace herself.

In a recent Rolling Stone interview, Jackson revealed that during her adolescence years, she was constantly criticized by online trolls who mocked her appearance.

Jackson said modeling became cathartic for her.

"I've had self-esteem issues for a really, really long time," she told the magazine. "But there's a moment when I'm modeling where I forget about my self-esteem issues and focus on what the photographer's telling me -- and I feel pretty."

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Anynom

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #421 on: May 18, 2017, 01:41:30 am »
So....nothing about the video of a drunk Jennifer Lawrence pole-dancing at a strip club? Really?

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #422 on: May 18, 2017, 01:56:53 am »
I only found out about it myself about ten minutes ago. Woke up and checked the news then came here. Now I will try to find it. I am usually too late.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #423 on: May 18, 2017, 05:25:30 am »
It's nothing all that special, imo. She was just drunkenly playing around, so it's not particularly sexy.

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #424 on: May 25, 2017, 05:48:37 pm »
Britney Spears wrote "Hold it against me" about this "babely" pop star

"Hold It Against Me: please tell us the inspiration. I love love love that song," hello_gregory wanted to know. They tell you to ask for what you want in life, right? Good on Hello Gregory for asking the important questions.

McKee replied swiftly with the news that the song was about Katy Perry's "babely bod."

She wrote, "The inspiration for britneyspears' song Hold it Against Me was katyperry's babely bod. True story."

Alright, so let's go over the lyrics to the 2011 hit single. The premise is simple: The song asks that the subject (presumably Katy Perry) not hold it against Britney, if Britney admits she wants her bod.

The chorus goes:

"If I said my heart was beating loud
If we could escape the crowd somehow
If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me?"

It's a "don't hate me, but I like you" type of song, which seems to imply a sort of illicit love. It makes me wonder: Did Britney Spears and Katy Perry ever enjoy a little fling? A little clandestine romp that the press never discovered?

Now that we know that all these pop stars are drawing inspo from each other, I have a few questions about other pop songs. Namely, who is Demi Lovato singing about in "Cool for the Summer"? Or Katy Perry in "The One That Got Away"? I need answers.

---

Possible story material? ;)

-SK

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #425 on: May 26, 2017, 04:33:45 pm »
To quote a wise man from around these parts, "Harem is real."
I was thinking 'bout her, thinkin' 'bout me
Thinkin' 'bout us, what we gon' be
Open my eyes yeah, it was only just a dream
So I traveled back, down that road
Will she come back, no one knows
I realize yeah, it was only just a dream
I was thinking 'bout her, thinkin' 'bout me

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #426 on: June 12, 2017, 08:50:09 pm »
‘Batman’ star Adam West had sex with eight women a night

Holy family viewing, Batman — it turns out the Caped Crusader’s fetching satin pants spent a lot of time on the floor.

Adam West, who died on Saturday at age 88, became a TV legend for his camped-up portrayal of the hero in the ’60s.

But behind the mask was a sex-mad actor who slept with up to eight women a night — and turned to booze when the show was axed.

He and co-star Burt Ward, who played sidekick Robin, also romped with eager groupies in their dressing rooms in between scenes.

In fact, West discovered the only limits to his bedroom batpowers were those caused by his famous costume.

The actor explained years later: “Because of the physical limitations of the costume, you gotta have quickies.”

And he had an awful lot of them, as well as dates with fellow stars including actress sisters Natalie and Lana Wood, and Raquel Welch.

West explained: “Burt and I were like kids in a candy store. It was the Swinging Sixties with free love and women threw themselves at us. I remember one night with eight different women. Orgy is a harsh word, but it was eight at one time. I’d have young female co-stars in my dressing room at 7:45 in the morning.”

In fact, West did once turn up at what he described as an “orgy” in Hollywood with Frank Gorshin, who played “Batman” baddie The Riddler.

But they were thrown out for behaving like their TV alter-egos and making everyone laugh.

He said: “We walked in and it was an orgy. So I immediately went into the Batman character, and Frank went into the Riddler character, because we were getting the big giggles. It was so funny to us, what we walked into. And we were kicked out. We were expelled from the orgy.”

Meanwhile, trusty Boy Wonder Ward, who is now 71, claimed West was definitely the ringleader when it came to their own adventures.

He recalled decades later: “When I entered ‘Batman’ as a naive 20-year-old who had only dated a couple of girls, I met Adam West, who immediately introduced me to the wildest sexual debauchery that you can imagine. We often found that women were banging on our windows while we were bedded down with other women.”

He added: “We’re talking about wild times in the dressing rooms, on the set, between the shots, in the lunch wagon. And then of course, doing the personal appearances on the weekend, that’s where it really got wild. And I have to be honest with you, we became like sexual vampires.”

He added that the costumes seem to be part of the lure for women: “If you look at our show, you’ll see that we always stood with our legs open, our fists on hips and our bat bulges forward, which had a profound effect on women.”

West was 37 years old and twice divorced when he was offered the role that would define his life.

After years of small roles, he was deemed to be “Batman” material after bosses saw him playing an 007-type spy in a Nesquik commercial.

When the show hit screens in 1966, he and Ward became overnight sensations, in what was the most expensive show on television at the time.

It was also one of the funniest, with its surreal double entendres.

In a BBC interview in tribute to his late friend, Ward said: “We were playing it on multiple levels, we were playing with our audience. For the kids it was serious hero worship, for the adults it’s the nostalgia, the comic book, and for that very difficult audience at that time to capture, the teenagers and the college kids, it was the insinuations, the double entendres, all the things that nobody had ever done with an audience.”

-SK

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #427 on: June 14, 2017, 04:35:34 pm »

So, Selena Gomez's new music vid, Bad Liar, has her lesbian crushing on a blonde, 1970s version of herself. I find nothing wrong with this at all.
Is it Dec 15th, 2017 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

ikkitousen

• Posting Machine
  • Liz wins Halloween so far!
« Reply #428 on: June 14, 2017, 06:27:28 pm »
I like this description I found in the comments  :P

"hold up ... so selena has a crush on selena, while selena is flirting with selena, although selena is married with selena ?!"

I also liked that the video ends with "Coming soon... Fetish" 'cause that's one interesting title for a song  ;)
Technically, it's called "ephebophile"

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #429 on: June 15, 2017, 04:21:17 am »
Similar comment: So.. Selena Gomez is in love with Selena Gomez but Selena Gomez is flirting with Selena Gomez and Selena Gomez is cheating with Selena Gomez but nobody knows that Selena Gomez is lesbian so she is in love with Selena Gomez in secret.

-SK

ikkitousen

• Posting Machine
  • Liz wins Halloween so far!
« Reply #430 on: June 15, 2017, 01:09:41 pm »
That's some Inception stuff right there.
Well done, Selena Gomez.  :P
Technically, it's called "ephebophile"

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #431 on: June 19, 2017, 12:10:13 am »
Alyssa Milano sues manager for $10 million, alleges misuse of money

Alyssa Milano has accused her former business manager of mismanaging her money and leaving her in financial ruin.

The former "Who's The Boss" star has filed a $10 million lawsuit accusing Kenneth Hellie and his firm, Hellie, Hoffer & Co., of forging her signature on checks, failing to pay overdue bills and taxes and inducing her to make bad investments in businesses in which he was also an investor, the New York Post reported on June 18.

Alyssa alleges that the decisions left her "with millions of dollars in debt and their credit in ruins."

It all started, she claims, with a "home improvement debacle" in which the manager did a poor job overseeing a remodel. She says she spent $5 million on the project even though the home is worth $3 million. According to The Post, she also claims that her accountants failed to notify her of Ventura County building code violations for five years, which resulted in $376,950 in fines.

Late mortgage payments followed, she alleges. In addition, she says the manager failed to pay her federal income taxes in 2013 and 2014. That money, she says, was used for remodeling project, which further incurred penalties and interest.

She also alleges that he used her funds for his own investments. All the while, she says she was told her finances were in good shape.

The manager equated Alyssa's situation to that of Johnny Depp, in which he claimed his manager misused his money. In January, Johnny filed a $25 million lawsuit against his former managers alleging fraud.

"We anticipated this defense," Alyssa's attorney told The Post. "Nothing could be further from reality. Alyssa and David live a relatively modest lifestyle centered on their family. It is unfortunate that Mr. Hellie finds it appropriate to blame the clients who trusted him rather than take responsibility for his own negligence and misconduct."

-SK

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #432 on: June 21, 2017, 08:16:46 pm »
This apartment building in NYC is jokingly referred to as “the celebrity dorm”

If you’ve always wanted to live near celebrities, then we have the apartment building for you. The only caveat — it’ll cost you. The high-end condo complex at 443 Greenwich Street in New York City is basically the “celebrity dorm,” because so many famous faces live there. Jake Gyllenhaal just bought a place in the celebrity dorm, making him the newest resident, and he paid a pretty penny for the property. According to The Real Deal, Jake bought the 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath condo for $8.63 million. Wow, that seems pretty expensive. But there’s a reason this luxury building attracts celebrities.

Jake Gyllenhaal joins other famous people in the “celebrity dorm,” because it really is a stunning building.

Developer Nathan Berman converted the historic landmark from a book bindery into a collection of high-end condos. According to *, tenants include Meg Ryan, Harry Styles, Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively, and Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel.

Even Jennifer Lawrence owns a spot in the building, although she’s renting it out now. We wonder if Jake got the idea to move in from his IRL BFF, Ryan Reynolds?

The condos look so beautiful inside, we can see how they attracted so many celebs.

(I cut out a bunch of irrelevant details. 71-foot swimming pool, yada yada yada...)

The only bad thing about being surrounded by so many other celebrities is you can’t accidentally let them spot you doing embarrassing things in your house.

We can see the appeal of living with other celebrities. There, (hopefully) Jake and the others are less likely to be bothered in their building for being famous. If you stopped to take a selfie with every resident in 443 Greenwich, you’d never get anything done. We just hope all the celebrities get together in the common rooms to watch movies once a week like we did in our dorms.

---

It's not the Mansion in Malibu, but it's potential story fodder for a somewhat more realistic story, if anyone's interested. Jen, Jess, and Blake could keep each other company, while their boyfriend/husbands are away (Skinny-dipping in the pool, perhaps?). ;)

-SK

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #433 on: June 21, 2017, 09:20:42 pm »
Maybe it's just because I'm poor, but I think I could get a hellacious mansion for around $3 million and not have to put up with all the other people. That way I could have 20 girl skinny dipping party's.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

zeusaphone

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Back up in your ass with the resurrection
« Reply #434 on: June 25, 2017, 02:42:15 pm »
Athletes for The Body Issue have been announced by The Worldwide Leader

AJ Andrews
Kacey Bellamy