Author Topic: Dish Digest: The Thread That Shagged Me  (Read 70014 times)

Anynom

• Author
  • Posting Machine
Re: Dish Digest: The Thread That Shagged Me
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2015, 03:24:24 pm »
And at the ATX Television Festival this weekend, Lauren Graham finally got her TV daughters together as "Parenthood's" Mae Whitman crashed the "Gilmore Girls" reunion. A great pic up of Graham smiling between the two who are standing, arms crossed and Alexis glaring at Mae.

Insert obvious story here.

Anynom

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2015, 04:04:32 pm »
Accidentally had this in the TV/Movie News thread....

The latest cover for Paper Magazine has Miley Cyrus nude and hugging a pig.

I'll leave you with that.

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2015, 04:14:40 pm »
Accidentally had this in the TV/Movie News thread....

The latest cover for Paper Magazine has Miley Cyrus nude and hugging a pig.

I'll leave you with that.

I feel like we should have a round-robin game of "Caption This Image" for this. Off the top of my head:  "hardly the dirtiest thing she's hugged this week." "Someone play the Deliverance theme!" and "Just WHAT is she doing to make that poor creature squeal THAT much?"
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2015, 03:28:39 am »
A couple of excerpts from an interview with Julie Benz...

What’s the last album you bought?

Julie: 50 Shades of Grey — I know.

*: The soundtrack is great.

Julie: The soundtrack’s amazing and it makes me wanna take off my clothes.

What do you sleep in?

Julie: A braid.

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

TRL

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2015, 08:35:54 am »
A couple of excerpts from an interview with Julie Benz...

What’s the last album you bought?

Julie: 50 Shades of Grey — I know.

*: The soundtrack is great.

Julie: The soundtrack’s amazing and it makes me wanna take off my clothes.

What do you sleep in?

Julie: A braid.

-SK

See, I read this as "the album is so great, it makes me want to get undressed and GO TO SLEEP.

Though I do like that Ellie Goulding song that got stapled onto this. Good song used in a horrid movie.

ikkitousen

• Posting Machine
  • Liz wins Halloween so far!
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2015, 12:50:45 pm »
Apparently there's gonna be a new Disney show called Best Friends Whenever and the girls look very cute, especially the blonde one.
I bet they'll be the new Sabrina and Rowan soon :)
Technically, it's called "ephebophile"

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2015, 04:43:53 pm »
Rosie Perez Recalls Teen Relationship with a Girl: 'I'm a Quasi-Straight Person'

Rosie Perez may not identify as homosexual now, but that doesn't mean she's never wondered.

At TrevorLIVE New York, an evening supporting the LGBTQ youth foundation The Trevor Project in New York City on Monday, Perez spoke about her own "questioning."

"Every human being, whether they want to admit it or not, went through a period of questioning. I know I did," Perez admitted during a speech at the event.

For Perez that questioning came when she met a girl named Michelle in junior high and "all I wanted to do was hump her," The View host revealed, shocking the audience into awkward laughter.

"And I suppressed the urge and suppressed the urge and suppressed the urge until Michelle one day started humping on me," she continued.

Thousands of American teens experience these feelings every day, which is why there is a need for The Trevor Project – the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ youth.

"I'm not the only one that went through this questioning period. I'm not the only one that suppressed those feelings. Who hid their story," Perez continued, relating to the confused youth who make use of The Trevor Project's hotline. "I know I'm not lesbian, gay or whatever, I'm a quasi-straight person, I still went through that period. And I thought I was all alone."

Perez, who's now married to artist Eric Haze, says when things ended with Michelle, so did their friendship.

"I remember that hurt," she said. "And that hurt kept me silent and that silence brought shame. I didn't have a community. I didn't have The Trevor Project."

"If I had other people, specifically adults, if I was just able to call up and they said, 'Oh, I humped the Michelle-type person too, you're normal, don't worry. You're either gonna go here, there or in the middle, don't worry about it, it'll pass. You're just figuring it out,' even that simple statement ... that would have made all the difference in the world," the 50-year-old said.

That past relationship isn't the only reason she feels a connection to The Trevor Project. "Just because I was poor, I was ostracized and made to feel less than or different," Perez told PEOPLE of growing up with the need for an organization like this one. "And there were some wonderful people in my life, specifically my father and my aunt but also community leaders that said, 'No, it's okay to be different and just let your spirit shine,' and that's what this organization does."

Perez ended her speech beautifully, stating, "There's no such thing as normal. What is the norm is being different."

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

zeusaphone

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Back up in your ass with the resurrection
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2015, 12:13:16 pm »
The roster for ESPN the Magazine's Body Issue 2015 has been announced.  Athletes to be pictured include...

Leticia Bufoni
Natalie Coughlin
Dallas Friday
Brittney Griner
Ali Krieger
Khatuna Lorig
Chantae McMillan
Sadena Parks
Aly Raisman
Paige Selenski

Also some guys if you're interested in that sort of thing.
However do you want me?
However do you need me?

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2015, 04:07:50 pm »
Channing Tatum Would Totally Be Into a Threesome With Emilia Clarke, Jenna Dewan Tatum

Hear that, Daenerys? Game of Thrones star Emilia Clarke made headlines earlier this year when she told Harper's Bazaar that she wanted to have "something sexual" with Channing Tatum and his wife Jenna Dewan -- and Tatum, 35, is totally into it.

During an interview on Howard Stern's SiriusXM radio show on Tuesday, June 23, the self-proclaimed King of All Media asked the Magic Mike XXL hunk about his meeting with Clarke at a party this past awards season. (The GoT stunner said it was the Golden Globes; Tatum remembered it as the Oscars.)

"I was at a Golden Globes afterparty and Channing f--king Tatum came up to me, and his stunning missus, Jenna Dewan," Clarke recalled to Harper's Bazaar in May. "And they said, 'We call each other 'moon of my life' and 'my sun and stars' and all that. And I was like, 'I cannot contain this. Please, can we all have something sexual together? You're both beautiful, even just a hug.'"

Tatum, a self-professed Game of Thrones fan — he called Clarke "Khaleesi" when they met — said that his ears immediately perked up at the mention of a possible threesome with the British beauty.

"And I'm just looking at my wife for reaction," he told Stern. "Like, 'I don't know. I don't know what's happening. Is this happening? I think this might be happening.'"

His spouse of five years played it cool, but Tatum joked that if she were to entertain the idea of a threesome with anyone, it would be with Daenerys Targaryen (Clarke's GoT character). "Jenna's a pro," he said of the Witches of East End alum, with whom he has a 2-year-old daughter, Everly. "She's just like, 'Oh yeah, let's do it!' And then it never happens."

Should the opportunity ever present itself for real, Tatum is in. "Oh, come on. What guy in their right mind [wouldn't be into it]?" he asked Stern. "I would put on some loin cloths and some swords or whatever to make it happen. Look, I'll go find a dragon if you guys really want me to. Like, I'll figure it out."

He's not interested in any action without his wife, though. Asked whether there's jealousy when one of them has to kiss someone else for work, the Dear John star said it's not an issue.

"The temptation really isn't an aspect," Tatum told Stern. "And I don't really know how to describe that other than, if you keep the line taut between you and your lover, the person that you've devoted your life to, that doesn't have any room to sneak in. I've lived a crazy life before. And I've had long-term relationships...and then like really crazy play in between...It's just, once I've sort of made the decision [to commit], it doesn't really ever become a thing."

-SK

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2015, 03:25:01 am »
KMB's not gonna like this...

Rose McGowan just got fired for pointing out sexism in Hollywood

Last week, Rose McGowan made waves when she posted a snippet of a recent casting call to *. She was insulted by the patronizing nature of the notes. Despite being in the business for over two decades, the casting call made sure to condescendingly remind her (and the other professional actresses auditioning for the part) to read the script for context.

Notes: Please make sure to read the attached script before coming in so you understand the context of the scenes.
Wardrobe note: Black (or dark) form fitting tank that shows off cleavage (push up bras encouraged). And form fitting legging or jeans. Nothing white.

Rose McGowan: casting note that came w/script I got today. For real. name of male star rhymes with Madam Panhandler hahahaha I die

However, the other half of the notes raised more than a few eyebrows. Hollywood is a superficial place, this is known. An actor or actress thrives or fails partially on how they look. But — outside of perhaps the “Magic Mike” franchise — the number of times a male actor has been encouraged to show a little more skin is probably low. In fact, what would even BE the male equivalent of “push-up bras encouraged”?

The professional damage to McGowan’s career was swift and merciless. Not that it seems to be slowing her down any…

Rose McGowan: I just got fired by my wussy acting agent because I spoke up about the bullshit in Hollywood. Hahaha. douchebags awesome BRINGIT

Not sure who thought “firing a woman for pointing out sexism in the clubhouse” was the best course of action but congratulations! You just shined an even hotter spotlight on the raging case of misogyny underpinning the industry.

-SK

KMB

• Master of the Harem
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Without further ado, bring out the dancing turkeys
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2015, 07:17:36 am »
Rose is always excellent at not putting up with any BS. One of many reasons she is so adored  ;D

KMB
"It's a thousand pages, give or take a few
I'll be writing more in a week or two
I can make it longer if you like the style
I can change it round and I want to be a paperback writer."

- The Beatles, Paperback Writer

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2015, 08:04:41 am »
In fact, what would even BE the male equivalent of “push-up bras encouraged”?
A zucchini?

That being said they just messed with the wrong woman.
"Can't shake hands with the Devil and say you're only kidding"

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

TRL

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2015, 08:55:04 am »
In fact, what would even BE the male equivalent of “push-up bras encouraged”?
A zucchini?

Whatever Chris Hemsworth used for the Vacation reboot.

KMB

• Master of the Harem
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Without further ado, bring out the dancing turkeys
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2015, 09:06:40 pm »
Reading the comments section on various websites mocking Rose's views just because she's done nudity in the past and made the apparently shameful decision to have plastic surgery after her face ripped open kind of proved her point more than her statements ever could.  >:(

KMB
"It's a thousand pages, give or take a few
I'll be writing more in a week or two
I can make it longer if you like the style
I can change it round and I want to be a paperback writer."

- The Beatles, Paperback Writer

TRL

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2015, 11:14:00 pm »
Reading the comments section on various websites mocking Rose's views just because she's done nudity in the past and made the apparently shameful decision to have plastic surgery after her face ripped open kind of proved her point more than her statements ever could.  >:(

KMB

Oh, silly KMB - you NEVER read comments elsewhere on the interwebs. That's where the WORST of humanity lives. Don't give them power by reading their inane "thoughts" on any subject ever.

EVER.  >:(