Author Topic: Dish Digest: The Thread That Shagged Me  (Read 65357 times)

Anynom

• Author
  • Posting Machine
Re: Dish Digest: The Thread That Shagged Me
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2015, 04:03:37 pm »
So in case you haven't been online today, Caitlyn Jenner made her big debut via a Vanity Fair cover shoot and...wow. She actually looks damn good, much better than Bruce ever did and really seems more comfortable so good for her.

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2015, 04:35:24 pm »
She'll never be a CSSA Hot 100 contender, but so long as she doesn't go get extensive plastic surgery like her former self did, she'll be alright with me.  And really, good for Caitlyn for being comfortable with who she really is.
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Girl I wanna yeah, yeah, yeah
I wanna see you tonight yeah, yeah, yeah
Girl I gotta yeah, yeah, yeah
I gotta see you tonight
Oh oh, oh whoa oh oh
Oh oh, let me see your hands
Oh oh, oh whoa oh oh
Oh oh, tonight is the night

KMB

• Master of the Harem
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Without further ado, bring out the dancing turkeys
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2015, 06:31:52 pm »
She'll never be a CSSA Hot 100 contender, but so long as she doesn't go get extensive plastic surgery like her former self did, she'll be alright with me.  And really, good for Caitlyn for being comfortable with who she really is.

Both Demi Lovato and Sarah Hyland used the bird sounding social media to remark Caitlyn has bigger breasts than they do.

That being said, no one wants to see his tits and we very much want to see theirs.  ;D

KMB
"It's a thousand pages, give or take a few
I'll be writing more in a week or two
I can make it longer if you like the style
I can change it round and I want to be a paperback writer."

- The Beatles, Paperback Writer

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2015, 06:48:48 pm »

Both Demi Lovato and Sarah Hyland used the bird sounding social media to remark Caitlyn has bigger breasts than they do.

That being said, no one wants to see his tits and we very much want to see theirs.  ;D

KMB
Hey, Demi and Sarah are perfect just the way they are.  I'd rather have their breasts instead of Caitlyn's.

Speaking of, Caitlyn will make her public debut when the 1976 Olympic gold medalist in the decathlon will receive the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the ESPY Awards on July 15.  It's an award given out to sports figures whose contributions "transcend sports".*

* = Past recipients include Jim Valvano, Howard Cosell, Muhammed Ali, Dean Smith, Billie Jean King, four of the passengers aboard United Airlines Flight 93, Pat Tillman, Nelson Mandela, Pat Summitt, Robin Roberts and Michael Sam.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 06:53:22 pm by InThe313 »
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Girl I wanna yeah, yeah, yeah
I wanna see you tonight yeah, yeah, yeah
Girl I gotta yeah, yeah, yeah
I gotta see you tonight
Oh oh, oh whoa oh oh
Oh oh, let me see your hands
Oh oh, oh whoa oh oh
Oh oh, tonight is the night

zeusaphone

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Back up in your ass with the resurrection
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2015, 07:13:56 pm »
So in case you haven't been online today, Caitlyn Jenner made her big debut via a Vanity Fair cover shoot and...wow. She actually looks damn good, much better than Bruce ever did and really seems more comfortable so good for her.

Lots of photoshop going on in that cover pic
However do you want me?
However do you need me?

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2015, 07:22:59 pm »

Lots of photoshop going on in that cover pic

That's putting it mildly.

I'm of very mixed feelings about the whole Bruce/Caitlyn thing. I'm all for transgender rights, but man I feel sorry for the TG community that their newest, most heralded champion is connected to the fucking Kardashian clan - to the point where if s/he wasn't, s/he probably wouldn't have the money to have the surgery, and almost certainly wouldn't be on the cover of Vanity Fair. Attention for all the wrong reasons, I suspect. Might even harm the TG community more than it helps. 
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

KMB

• Master of the Harem
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2015, 09:36:38 pm »
TRL I feel the same way you do. I can't help but feel so much skepticism especially when this comes with a reality show and all the circus that comes with it.
That being said, however, from the reaction I am seeing online and on TV this could well be an ENORMOUS positive for the LGBT community and people seem to think it could truly help with not only acceptance of the transgendered but with people having the courage to live their lives as they are. So if that is the end result than whatever self promoting, fame whoring comes with it then it will all be worth it. What a transgendered person goes through is something I can never truly appreciate or understand and any help that comes to them is a good thing.

On that note, in my previous post in making a joke, I referred to Caitlyn as "his." That was a stupid mistake on my part. She is a she. It should have been "hers" and that's part of the reason this could be a really good thing. It will allow us to be smarter and better in how we treat the transgendered.

KMB

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2015, 12:33:34 am »
It took a lot less time for you to realise the misstep and apologize than it took Drake Bell.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

KMB

• Master of the Harem
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2015, 06:50:56 am »
It took a lot less time for you to realise the misstep and apologize than it took Drake Bell.

I suspect he's gotten quite an education now...

KMB

Shadow

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2015, 11:38:06 am »

I suspect he's gotten quite an education now...

KMB

The cynical side of me says the response is why most celebs come out as supportive of these kind of things.

Sure, I believe that there are many that do actually support the rights of the community (which I'm all for, don't get me wrong), but I wouldn't be shocked to find there's plenty that only say they do publicly as a PR thing and feel completely different away from the spotlight. They just play along to avoid the backlash it would cause.

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2015, 12:24:32 pm »
In fairness, there are some people who come out with unspeakably moronic statements and stand by them (hi, Donald Trump).
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

Shadow

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2015, 03:28:52 pm »
This is true, but unfortunately not all the morons are kind enough to announce their presence.

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2015, 04:53:09 pm »
This is true, but unfortunately not all the morons are kind enough to announce their presence.

I don't know, if you actually listen to these morons, they make themselves pretty clear pretty quick.
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

KMB

• Master of the Harem
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2015, 08:18:16 pm »
Just like her big sister, looks like Madison Reed got hacked and there appear to be some very nice pics of her in an open robe and showing off her bare ass online.

Of course VoodooJoe and I agree it would have been even better if it had been Stella Hudgens following in her big sister's footsteps...

KMB

ikkitousen

• Posting Machine
  • Liz wins Halloween so far!
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2015, 12:31:48 am »
Just came to mention that.
The pics were damn fine. No topless pics (for now!) though you can see partial nipple in one and bare ass in another, plus there's two pics where she's wearing an incredibly sexy thing.  ;D
I guess the naughtiness runs in the family, and oh boy do I like it  ;)
Technically, it's called "ephebophile"