Author Topic: Would you rather!!!  (Read 72487 times)

MarkC1984

• Posting Machine
  • I'm a grumpy old git.
Re: Would you rather!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2015, 06:28:29 pm »
To answer the one prevously, it would have to be shagging my number 1 twice.  2 shags with Selena Gomez would see me die a happy man.

As for the last one, I'd be more comfortable jacking off 2 other men.

Would you rather fuck a policewoman but have to let her fuck you up the ass with a nightstick or fuck a nurse and have to have an enema?

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2015, 01:44:29 pm »
Policewoman. My mum's a nurse...

Would you rather... travel back in time to fuck the hot female celeb from bygone days of your choice without ever being able to come back, or go leaping into various female celebs past and present a la Quantum Leap, and you can sleep with other women as well as getting it from men but the only way you can leap into your next woman is by having whatever kind of sex you find taboo?
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

MarkC1984

• Posting Machine
  • I'm a grumpy old git.
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2015, 04:48:06 pm »
I'd take the first one and bang the first celeb I ever wanked over and that was Jet from UK game show Gladiators.  I'm assuming with that one, I would gradually get back to the current day but be old or would it be like Groundhog Day?

Would you rather go on a date with Anna Kendrick but have her fingering herself throughout the movie and ignoring you or go on a date with Selena Gomez who gets you to fuck her during the movie with people sat behind, next to and in front of you?

Former Member -now banned

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2015, 05:11:50 pm »
The latter. What do I care if there are other folks around us? Shit, let 'em have a turn with Selena when I'm done.

A simple one this time... would you rather have cosplay sex with Chloe Bennet as your favorite Marvel character or have cosplay sex with Emily Bett-Rickards as your favorite DC character?
Piss off a Moderator and watch what happens.

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Would you rather!!!
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2015, 06:36:50 pm »
A simple one this time... would you rather have cosplay sex with Chloe Bennet as your favorite Marvel character or have cosplay sex with Emily Bett-Rickards as your favorite DC character?

Emily Bett-Rickards as Black Carney!!!  I mean there something really HOTT about that secretary look that Emily always seem to have.  But you couldn't go wrong with Chloe Bennet either.

Which Lois Lane would you rather Kate Bosworth (Superman Returns) or Amy Adams (Man of Steel)?
Maybe next time I'll pay attention to the Mods.

Maybe not.

Maybe my next vacation will be longer.

Or permanent.

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2015, 09:02:16 pm »
Amy Adams all day long and all night.

On the same subject - which Gwen Stacy, Emma Stone or Bryce Dallas Howard?
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2015, 10:58:56 pm »

Emma Stone until the earth goes cold and the sun explodes. And that's not a knock on Bryce, who's rocking that tank top in the Jurassic World trailer...

Would You Rather... get to fuck Mila Kunis once a week, but you have to sit through Jupiter Ascending every day, OR Get to fuck Dakota Johnson every day, but you have to READ 50 Shades of Gray every day.

Full disclosure, there's no GOOD answer to this one, IMO.
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2015, 11:32:10 pm »
Based on Ben & Kate, fucking Dakota Johnson wouldn't be a bad idea (in fact I'd rather do her than Mila Kunis) - but based on what I've seen of the book* I'd have to go with Mila. At least I'd get a Michael Giacchino score out of it.

Would you rather... get the power to give women larger breasts or larger behinds, with the full knowledge that it can't be reversed, so if for instance you give Laura Marano the chest of a Zoo magazine model and then decide you preferred her the way she was before you're stuck (or more appropriately, she's stuck)?

*No, I haven't read the whole thing.

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Would you rather!!!
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2015, 12:19:03 am »
On the same subject - which Gwen Stacy, Emma Stone or Bryce Dallas Howard?
Emma Stonw all the way!!!

Would You Rather... get to fuck Mila Kunis once a week, but you have to sit through Jupiter Ascending every day, OR Get to fuck Dakota Johnson every day, but you have to READ 50 Shades of Gray every day.

Full disclosure, there's no GOOD answer to this one, IMO.

Dakota Johnson!  First off she is HOTT in that shy way.  Plus when watch 50 Shades of Gray you are basically watching Dakota Johnson fucking!!!

Would you rather... get the power to give women larger breasts or larger behinds, with the full knowledge that it can't be reversed, so if for instance you give Laura Marano the chest of a Zoo magazine model and then decide you preferred her the way she was before you're stuck (or more appropriately, she's stuck)?

*No, I haven't read the whole thing.
Breast because I'm more of the front then a back man.  Totally agree with your example of Laura Marano because I find her attractive but she could still use a bigger bassoons hehe!!!

Would you rather fuck Kate Beckinsale but after she has smoked crack, cocaine and heroines then fuck her while she is pasted out from all the drugs.  Or Paris Hilton who will let you do anything you want to her the only side effect is that she has a man penis.
Maybe next time I'll pay attention to the Mods.

Maybe not.

Maybe my next vacation will be longer.

Or permanent.

Former Member -now banned

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2015, 02:22:00 am »
Looks like I'm banging a stoned and passed out Kate Beckinsale. Or as it's known elsewhere: The Cosby Special.

Would you rather... fuck Karen Gillan, but after she's gained like 200 lbs... or Jenna Louise Coleman, but after she's gotten super-anorexic skinny?
Piss off a Moderator and watch what happens.

MarkC1984

• Posting Machine
  • I'm a grumpy old git.
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2015, 04:15:09 am »
Whilst I like meat on my women, always fancied Jenna more so would rather fuck her while she was skinny.

Would you rather fuck Ariel Winter but she wants you to dress as a woman or would you rather fuck Sofia Vergara but she wants you to wear a diaper before?

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2015, 01:02:11 pm »
Wearing a dress is a small price to pay for banging Ariel Winter.

Would you rather... fuck Zoe Saldana in Avatar mode or Karen Gillan in Guardians Of The Galaxy mode?

benw

• Not Banned Yet!
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2015, 01:18:22 pm »
Karen Gillan without a doubt.
Would you rather fuck your #1 celeb, or the #1 from your tssa top ten but they're the actual character?

DanielO

• Posting Machine
  • Aly Michalka, My New Goddess.
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2015, 07:19:37 pm »
Karen Gillan without a doubt.
Would you rather fuck your #1 celeb, or the #1 from your tssa top ten but they're the actual character?

In my case, that would be either Aly Michalka, or Arrow's Felicity Smoak. I pick Aly.

Doing a variation on this, would you rather have Aly Michalka for a night, but completely in secret and you can never tell anyone about it, or a night with Emily Bett Rickards, but completely filmed in high-def with the resulting video going viral and seen by millions worldwide?
The Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so Brain, but if Jimmy cracks corn, and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2015, 08:54:44 pm »
"Coming up on E!, Arrow's Emily Bett Rickards breaks her silence over the lengthy sex tape of her and an unidentified man..."

Would you rather... see Genevieve Morton completely naked right in front of you, with her spreading EVERYTHING but not letting you have sex with her without getting a vasectomy first; or have passionate sex with her but fully clothed (by which I mean she's fully clothed, not you)?