Author Topic: Would you rather!!!  (Read 69858 times)

dest

• Posting Machine
  • if loving tv characters is wrong, why are you here
Re: Would you rather!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2015, 12:23:54 am »
Kim and Kendall easily. Even if it was just Kendall vs Kim and Kris it would have been easy.

Would you rather...fuck Anne Hathaway but have to watch a week long marathon of Keeping up with the Kardashians or fuck Kate Beckinsale but have to watch 3 days of Real Housewives of any variety?

MarkC1984

• Posting Machine
  • I'm a grumpy old git.
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2015, 01:27:08 am »
First, apologies for not realising that politics is a taboo subject here.

Would rather fuck Kate and watch Kardashians, but as it is Kate and Housewives I guess it would be Kate and watch Housewives of Atlanta.

Would you rather fuck Miley Cyrus in her Hannah Montana days or Miley Cyrus in her current phase.

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Would you rather!!!
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2015, 01:26:37 pm »
First, apologies for not realising that politics is a taboo subject here.

Would rather fuck Kate and watch Kardashians, but as it is Kate and Housewives I guess it would be Kate and watch Housewives of Atlanta.

Would you rather fuck Miley Cyrus in her Hannah Montana days or Miley Cyrus in her current phase.

That easy Hannah Mon"Miley" mainly cuz I like the hair.

Who would you rather have sing to you while you fuck them Taylor Swift or Lea Michele?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 04:40:13 pm by Monkey D Luffy »
Maybe next time I'll pay attention to the Mods.

Maybe not.

Maybe my next vacation will be longer.

Or permanent.

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2015, 01:40:29 pm »
Who would you rather have sing to you while you fuck them Taylor Swift or Lea Michele?

Not a wrong answer here, IMO, because they can both sing. I go Taylor, but if Lea wanted to ride me while belting out a tune, I wouldn't say no.

Uh, challenge challenge... Would You Rather... one night with new SI Swimsuit cover model Hannah Davis, but you never have sex again, OR once a week sex with SI Swimsuit Advertisement (and plus sized model) Ashley Graham, but you never sleep with anyone else the rest of your life?
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

MarkC1984

• Posting Machine
  • I'm a grumpy old git.
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2015, 03:20:24 pm »
Before I answer the last one, I'd have chosen Lea myself.

I'd probably go for Hannah.

Would you rather fuck Dove Cameron as Liv or Maddie Rooney (just doing a plain one as I can't think of anything with a twist right now)?

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Would you rather!!!
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2015, 04:55:22 pm »
Would you rather fuck Dove Cameron as Liv or Maddie Rooney (just doing a plain one as I can't think of anything with a twist right now)?

That easy Dove Cameron as Maddie because if your going by the show personality then Maddie seem like the better type.  If you think about it Liv being the actress seem like she be done for the party and sex but Maddie seem like she be the shy one.  Mostly sitting in corner unknowing waiting for someone to take advantage of.

Would you rather fuck Selena Gomez but only after you fuck Justin Bieber or Demi Lovato but only after you fuck Joe Jonas?

Maybe not.

Or permanent.

Former Member -now banned

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2015, 06:12:19 pm »
Selena. Fucking Bieber would be easy since you can just pretend it's Kate McKinnon in drag.

Would you rather... Fuck Dakota Fanning anytime you want, but it means that Train's "Drive By" will be playing non-stop in your mind whenever it happens or fuck Bella Thorne anytime you want, but it means you'll be teleported to the parking lot of the Mall of America after you've finished cumming.
Piss off a Moderator and watch what happens.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2015, 07:42:58 pm »
Bella. because I'm still a woman and shopping is my second love.

I'll be really good; Fuck Raquel Welsh in her prime and shoot Bieber in the face with a bazooka getting an automatic pardon from the U.N. or fuck Scarlet Johansson and get to shoot John Cena with a 50 cal. Machine gun with automatic U.N. pardon but you have to live in France for 1 year?
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Girlsway DVD has stolen the above statement I have been using for years! GRRRR!

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2015, 09:50:22 pm »
Scarlett, because I don't endorse murder and I'm fine with living in France.

Would you rather... have sex with Blake Lively and Mila Kunis whenever you want provided you agree to change their daughters' diapers for a week each time, or impregnate the woman you absolutely least want to have sex with to the extent that you get nauseous at the thought, but you never have to have anything to do with her again?
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2015, 02:01:05 am »
I guess the first one.

Would you rather... Have consensual sex with Chloe Moretz from five years ago and deal with the legal ramifications of the decision, or have non-consensual sex with Zendaya now and get away with it?

MarkC1984

• Posting Machine
  • I'm a grumpy old git.
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2015, 06:44:10 am »
Zendaya, easily.

Would you rather fuck Miley Cyrus and catch genital herpes or fuck a tramp (hobo) who hasn't had a wash for at least 10 years?

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Would you rather!!!
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2015, 02:37:55 pm »
Would you rather fuck Miley Cyrus and catch genital herpes or fuck a tramp (hobo) who hasn't had a wash for at least 10 years?

The tramp easily because I can't stand Miley lately.

Would you rather fuck a family member knowing that afterwards you have the power to fuck any person at anytime for the rest of your life or only fuck Kate Upton for entire month knowing that after the month is over you could never fuck another person, including Kate, ever again?

Maybe not.

Or permanent.

MarkC1984

• Posting Machine
  • I'm a grumpy old git.
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2015, 04:50:31 pm »
Easily the first option, I have a hot female cousin and then with that power I can fuck Kate Upton.

Would you rather fuck Jennifer Aniston as she is now, or as she was when Friends started?

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2015, 05:06:43 pm »

Friends era Jen. Back when her nipples seemed to be permanently erect. Best part of that show, hands down.

Would you rather... fuck your CSSA Hot 100 #1 twice, or get to fuck your #2 and your #3 at the same time?

(example using my list: Would I rather fuck Natalie Portman twice, or have a threesome with Kelly Clarkson and Taylor Swift)
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2015, 06:24:09 pm »
Using *my* list? Probably the latter option.

Would you rather... Participate in a circle jerk over Nina Dobrev with two other CSSA writers where you have to jack each other off or get to fuck Ashley Benson, but you're going to have to let five other CSSA writers run a train on you first?