Author Topic: Would you rather!!!  (Read 66272 times)

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Would you rather!!!
« on: February 01, 2015, 02:27:34 am »
Game is simple...simply answer previous posters question and then ask "Would you rather?" question about anything at allL

Example

Poster 1
Question

Poster 2
Answer then qustion

P.S.
You can answer your own question but don't forget to answer the previous posters question.
Maybe next time I'll pay attention to the Mods.

Maybe not.

Maybe my next vacation will be longer.

Or permanent.

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Would you rather!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 02:39:42 am »
Would you rather fuck the cast of Pretty Little Liar as there character so Aria, Spencer, Hanna, and Emily or or the cast of Make It or Break It as there character so Kaylie, Payson, Lauren, and Emily.  Keep in mind that whatever cast you choose you get all the girls of that cast at the same time.

Maybe not.

Or permanent.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Would you rather!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 03:59:40 am »
Considering I live with a former gymnast I choose the Make it or Break It girls

Would you rather have the Charmed ones or the Orphan Black. clones?
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Former Member -now banned

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 06:22:04 pm »
I'll go with multiple Maslanys, please.

Would you rather... Get oral from Jennifer Lawrence, but she gets to kick you right in the head afterwards or get anal with Scarlett Johansson, but she gets to punch you square in the crotch afterwards?
Piss off a Moderator and watch what happens.

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 08:35:06 pm »
Scarlett's ass is worth the pain.

Would you rather... give Kristen Bell head if you agree to let her mother sodomize you first, or bang Natalie Portman anally if you agree to let her mother blow you first?

Edited to make the choices a little easier for you folks.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 12:47:43 pm by Victor »
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 10:33:39 pm »
I was waiting to see if other people would respond first before jumping back in again, but since that's not happening, I'll go with the second option. I'd even have selected the second prior to your edit. Now for the question, and since I don't believe in making these easy on anyone...

Would you rather get to have sex with one celebrity of your choice, but two guys have to take a dump on you first... or have a threesome with two celebrities of your choice, but you have to let ten guys cum on your face first?

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2015, 11:19:08 pm »
I have less problems with bukkake than scat, so option two.

Would you rather sleep with all the Disney* girls of your choice for one night but you HAVE to sleep with all of the guys as well... or sleep with all the Disney girls of your choice for as long as you want, but you HAVE to sleep with Justin Bieber for one night and have it filmed as well?

*Only a suggestion - you can substitute with any group you want (Nickelodeon, CW, ABC Family, whatever).
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 11:26:12 pm by Victor »
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Would you rather!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2015, 04:14:17 am »
I have less problems with bukkake than scat, so option two.

Would you rather sleep with all the Disney* girls of your choice for one night but you HAVE to sleep with all of the guys as well... or sleep with all the Disney girls of your choice for as long as you want, but you HAVE to sleep with Justin Bieber for one night and have it filmed as well?

*Only a suggestion - you can substitute with any group you want (Nickelodeon, CW, ABC Family, whatever).

If your talking about Disney channel stars then I would sleep with Justin Bieber.  Because when it is over I would have the girls for as long as I wanted.

Would you rather fuck Hilary and Haylie Duff or Danielle and Kay Panabaker?

Maybe not.

Or permanent.

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2015, 12:48:28 pm »
Tough choice, but it would have to be the Duffs because while the less pretty Panabaker (Kay) is prettier than the less pretty Duff (Haylie), Danielle is hopelessly outbabed on The Flash by Candace Patton and Emily Bett Rickards whenever she stops by. Also, Hilary. :-*

Who would you rather - Iggy Azalea or Azealia Banks?

MarkC1984

• Posting Machine
  • I'm a grumpy old git.
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2015, 05:06:52 pm »
Iggy Azalea.

Would you rather fuck AJ Lee but have to be fucked by CM Punk first or fuck Stephanie McMahon after sucking off Vince McMahon?

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2015, 08:50:30 pm »
Option #1. I do not need Vince screaming at me while I'm going down on him. Plus, Punk will probably be so beat up that he quits about halfway through.

Would you rather... Have sex with Hayden Panettiere, but she's been dead for five minutes, or have sex with Kate Upton, but you have to fuck a dog first?

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2015, 05:38:21 am »
Kate Upton, not due to whom I may find more attractive (I'm into both of them), but because I'm more comfortable (and perhaps somewhat curious) with the idea of bestiality, than necrophilia.

Would you rather fuck Jennifer Lopez in the ass, but you have to take it anally from her first, with a strap-on, or...

Fuck Jennifer Lawrence's pussy, but immediately after she's just been fucked by some random guy, and neither of you have a condom (if you're a guy), so it's very sloppy seconds?

-SK
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 08:46:29 am by Sex Kitten »
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

MarkC1984

• Posting Machine
  • I'm a grumpy old git.
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2015, 09:48:48 am »
I'd take the J Lo option.  Would be worth being taken anally by her just to get to touch that booty.

Mod edit: Let's not risk Victoria's wrath by posting anything that could be considered even remotely political.

So, um, would you rather have pancakes or waffles?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 10:53:00 am by Cosmo Kramer »

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2015, 07:25:45 pm »
Waffles, I guess.

Would you rather... Gain the power of flight but only if you fuck Melissa McCarthy first, or gain the power of invisibility but only if you fuck Betty White first?

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2015, 10:34:36 pm »
The power of flight, but to be honest I'd rather bang Melissa McCarthy than Betty White under any circumstances.

Would you rather... fuck Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner, or Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner?