Author Topic: Jessica Chastain  (Read 2100 times)

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
Jessica Chastain
« on: January 11, 2015, 11:44:10 pm »
Sorry me and Amy didn't kiss for you guys'n'gals! #GoldenGlobes #maybenextyear
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
Re: Jessica Chastain
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 10:16:32 pm »
I blame Duplo. #TheLegoSnub #EverythingIsNotAwesome
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 12:24:47 pm »
Thanks, Sir David, but you're not really my type. #orareyou

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 12:28:15 am »
For the last time, me and Bryce Dallas Howard aren't the same person. #IveGotANicerBodyForAStart

(Jessica Chastain did in fact post about the confusion, but sadly not like that.)

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 07:30:53 am »

Not that Bryce has a BAD body. I've enjoyed it myself on a few occasions.
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2015, 11:20:17 pm »
YES! I finally get to do action again! #SorryThorNoOnesSeeingItForYou