Author Topic: Women of Lucha Underground  (Read 3166 times)

Evil

• Evil at Law
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
Women of Lucha Underground
« on: December 18, 2014, 10:00:05 pm »
there's at least 4 that you can choose from: Sexy Star, Melissa Santos (ring announcer), Ivelliese (the former Sofia Cortez in NXT) and Catrina (the former Maxine)

Just tossing it out there but Melissa Santos says Sexy Star's name in a well....sexual manner, every time.
"It's no mystery that ass has always been tits greatest enemy." - Kenny Powers

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
Re: Women of Lucha Underground
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 03:53:08 pm »
Sarah "Sarita" Stock is rumored to be joining LU.
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

Evil

• Evil at Law
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 04:31:54 pm »
Meh, I always thought Thea "Rosita" Trinidad was hotter
"It's no mystery that ass has always been tits greatest enemy." - Kenny Powers

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 07:35:31 pm »
LU has been setting up some good story ideas lately.

- Ivelisse and Angelico
- Sexy Star and Big Ryck (aka Ezekiel Jackson)
- Sexy Star and The Crew for ncon action
- Catrina with anybody
- Su Yung as Black Lotus is still a mystery, but I'm hoping they do something with her soon.

I saw a news report that ex-WWE Divas Shelly Martinez and Katrina Waters were as the last tapings from LU, so I'm hoping they'll join. LU needs to build up the women they have on the roster. It can't be just Sexy and Ivelisse all the time.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

DaxG2001

• I'm around here, sometimes
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 11:11:39 am »
OK, so I'd been putting this off for a while because I was torn about how to go about doing some stories about Lucha Underground, since I don't honestly watch too much lucha libre or AAA. Unless you count the kind of style that CHIKARA does, but I wasn't seeing too many guys on the Lucha Underground roster than I wanted to write stories with who weren't unmasked, and to be honest I used Johnny Mundo/Morrison/Nitro to death with a previous, long dead series.

Anyway, I've gotten such good feedback with my stories using an OC that I'm starting up a new series entitled "What Happens Underground" which is probably the worst possible title I could have created but whatever. In it, a lucky backstage technician called Jay finds himself managing to hook up with the gorgeous babes of Lucha Underground.

First story is done with the ring announcer Melissa Elizabeth Santos. And obviously I'll hope to do stories with Ivelisse, Sexy Star, Catrina, and Black Lotus in the future and I've got a rough idea of the "set ups" that will led to the sex anyway. If any more Luchadoras pop up then it shouldn't be too difficult to get them into a story if I don't give up on the series as I tend to end up doing with some of my past series LAWL.

Oh and BTW Dr.B Black Lotus is played by Angela Fong FKA Savannah the ring announcer from WWECW. You got the wrong Asian there  :P
Used to write wrestling stories all the time. Now dabbles with video game & celeb stories.

100th story reached 22/01/12
200th Story Reached 30/04/16

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 06:38:02 pm »
DaxG2001, I suggest you use Angelico for the series. He kinda resembles a young Chris Sabin if he was over 6 feet tall.

DaxG2001

• I'm around here, sometimes
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2015, 03:10:28 am »
DaxG2001, I suggest you use Angelico for the series. He kinda resembles a young Chris Sabin if he was over 6 feet tall.

As I already stated, I've started writing the series using an Original Character (OC) that I believe works fine.
Used to write wrestling stories all the time. Now dabbles with video game & celeb stories.

100th story reached 22/01/12
200th Story Reached 30/04/16