Author Topic: Celebrity Relationships V  (Read 53258 times)

Evil

• Evil at Law
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
Re: Celebrity Relationships V
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2015, 12:53:50 am »
from what I hear its one of two versions. EitherSelena left pretty fast and pissed off so maybe she is starting to come around, or the twatwad was seen with Kendall Jenner...could've been her instead of Selena he was with
"It's no mystery that ass has always been tits greatest enemy." - Kenny Powers

A N Other

• Posting Machine
  • I'm a grumpy old git.
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2015, 01:53:56 am »
The only reason I can think of as to why Selena and Kendall went after the twat is because he has a big dick.  If I ever got hold of him, it would be HAD a big dick as I would kill him.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2015, 02:10:07 am »
Too damn good for the twatwad! 20 years of Spanish Inquisition torture. followed by cutting didgets off 1 at a time over the course of a year, then months of bringing the torso to the brink before reviving, When there's nothing left but a gibbering mass of flesh I feed it to captured wild boars. Slowly. Vicki is love, but I have none for demons.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Creeping up on TRL for 9th?

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Jenna Ortega looks bored, she needs to get laid
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2015, 02:49:06 am »
The only reason I can think of as to why Selena and Kendall went after the twat is because he has a big dick.  If I ever got hold of him, it would be HAD a big dick as I would kill him.

No, Selena could've just gone after him because he was pretty (though fuck me if I know why she keeps laying down like a rug for him other than attention because even a good lay should be easy enough for her to find that it wouldn't turn her into that big of an idiot). And Kendall, well, never ever for a moment forget what gold-digging fame-whoring attention-seeking family she belongs to.
Mother
Can you keep them in the dark for life
Can you hide them from the waiting world
Oh mother

Father
Gonna take you daughter out tonight
Gonna show her my world
Oh father

Not about to see your light
But if you wanna find hell with me
I can show you what it's like

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2015, 03:21:19 am »
Why the hell anyone ever gave a rats ass for that worthless no talent family is beyond me. At one time Mr. Jenner was a mighty athlete and even an American hero in some regard, but the rest of them have zero and why so many follow everything they fart is a mystery.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Creeping up on TRL for 9th?

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2015, 08:57:20 pm »
Geez, enough with the Kardashian bashing already. ::)

---

Dylan McDermott, Maggie Q Engaged

Dylan McDermott and Maggie Q are engaged after a whirlwind romance, Us Weekly can confirm.

An insider tells Us that McDermott, 53, actually proposed months ago, only recently gifting her with a ring while spending time in Hawaii. "No wedding date set yet," the source says.

Us confirmed back in October that the Stalker costars were dating after the two were spotted having a romantic night at Santa Barbara's Olio e Limone. "They were very flirty, smiling at each other, canoodling," an onlooker told Us at the time. "At one point she was feeding him at the table."

McDermott and the Insurgent actress, 35, have yet to comment on their relationship. McDermott was previously married to actress Shiva Rose for 14 years until their split in 2009. The exes share daughters Colette, 18, and Charlotte, 9. This will be the first marriage for the Nikita alum.

-SK
Anna Akana: If you can’t be the sharpest tool in the shed, you can always be the hoe.

Anna Akana: Cleavage is the only thing you can look down on, & approve of at the same time.

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2015, 11:43:04 pm »
Mandy Moore is getting divorced, may she celebrate with loads and loads of ATM.
Mother
Oh mother

Father
Gonna show her my world
Oh father

KMB

• Master of the Harem
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Without further ado, bring out the dancing turkeys
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2015, 11:47:08 pm »

Poor, poor Cosmo. He must simply be heartbroken over this development.  ;D

KMB
"It's a thousand pages, give or take a few
I'll be writing more in a week or two
I can make it longer if you like the style
I can change it round and I want to be a paperback writer."

- The Beatles, Paperback Writer

Cosmo Kramer

• Founder, Church of ATM
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • When in doubt, add more ATM
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2015, 12:07:57 am »

Poor, poor Cosmo. He must simply be heartbroken over this development.  ;D

KMB

Oh yeah, absolutely crushed.  I can only hope there is indeed much ATM in Mandy's future.  Lots and lots of ATM.

Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of ATM.

And then after all that, and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of ATM.

I could keep going, but I don't think Victoria would be too keen on me filling up the boards with "and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of ATM" ;)
Oh my god, I actually updated this.

1.  Add ATM
2.  Add more ATM
3.  ???
4.  Profit

April 12, 2010 - The Church of ATM is stronger than ever!

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2015, 07:33:51 pm »
AnnaLynne McCord & Rick Fox Are Dating

New couple alert!

AnnaLynne McCord is dating former NBA star Rick Fox.

The 27-year-old "90210" alum stepped out with Rick, 45, at a pre-Super Bowl event in Scottsdale, Ariz., on Friday night.

According to People, the couple was spotted holding hands and the actress referred to Rick as her "boyfriend."

AnnaLynne, an anti-sexual assault/sex-trafficking activist, also re-*ed one of Rick's *s containing a photo of a person wearing a #NoMore T-shirt (#NoMore is an anti-domestic violence campaign, which has partnered with the NFL).

"Thk u #FutureHusband," she *ed, along with a laughing emoji and the RT.

AnnaLynne previously dated actor Dominic Purcell for three years, but the then-couple split in December 2014.

Rick was married to Vanessa Williams from 1999-2004, then dated "Buffy" alum Eliza Dushku until last year.

---

Damn. How does he keep scoring all these hotties?

-SK
Anna Akana: If you can’t be the sharpest tool in the shed, you can always be the hoe.

Anna Akana: Cleavage is the only thing you can look down on, & approve of at the same time.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2015, 09:07:03 pm »
Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Tie The Knot; Another Ceremony To Follow

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard have reportedly made it official.

The two big screen stars tied the knot on Tuesday, according to sources for both People and Us Weekly.

Originally, numerous reports surfaced claiming that the two would marry this weekend, and according to both publications' websites, that is still the case. Amber, 28, and Johnny, 51, will say "I do" in a second ceremony this weekend in the Bahamas on a private island owned by the "Mortdecai" star.

This is the second marriage for Johnny, who split from makeup artist Lori Anne Allison after a two year marriage in the mid-1980s. Johnny and his previous partner, Vanessa Paradis, split in 2012.

-SK

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2015, 09:40:16 pm »
Well, he needs something to cheer him up after Mortdecai crashed and burned.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2015, 09:45:28 pm »
Not to mention Transcendence, Lone Ranger, Dark Shadows...
Mother
Oh mother

Father
Gonna show her my world
Oh father

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2015, 10:38:55 pm »
I saw Mandy Moore is expected to be one of the guests at the ceremony in the Bahamas, so naturally, one of my first thoughts was that she'd give Amber the gift of ATM as a wedding present.
Party rock is in the house tonight
Everybody just have a good time (yeah)
And we gon' make you lose your mind (woo)
Everybody just have a good time (clap)
Party rock is in the house tonight (oh)
Everybody just have a good time (I can feel it baby)
And we gon' make you lose your mind (yeaH)

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2015, 08:13:45 pm »
Riley Keough Marries Ben Smith-Petersen

Riley Keough married her fiance Ben Smith-Petersen on Wednesday, Feb. 4, Us Weekly can confirm. The Magic Mike actress — and granddaughter of Elvis Presley — said "I do" in Napa, Calif.

Keough, 25, and Smith-Petersen were feted by several famous friends, including Kristen Stewart, Zoe Kravitz, Dakota Johnson, Cara Delevingne, the bride's Mad Max: Fury Road costars Abbey Lee and Courtney Eaton, and Keough's ex-boyfriend Tobias Jesso Jr. Johnson was a bridesmaid for the special ceremony.

The bride and groom first met while filming Mad Max: Fury Road in 2012. "So happy for them. They joked about having a dog 'baby' together now and how it was just a matter of time until they made it official," an insider told Us at the time.

This is the first marriage for Keough. She was previously engaged to Alex Pettyfer in March 2012.

-SK