Author Topic: Celebrity Relationships V  (Read 47818 times)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Celebrity Relationships V
« Reply #285 on: June 16, 2017, 03:59:08 pm »
That guy has just became the most hated man on this board! As well as not being anywhere near good enough for her!
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
« Reply #286 on: June 17, 2017, 05:14:32 am »
What annoys me are the assholes who just assume she's only interested in him, for his money.

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #287 on: June 27, 2017, 02:29:21 am »
The Flash's Danielle Panabaker is married

Danielle Panabaker is officially off the market!

The Flash star had a weekend to remember when she married entertainment attorney Hayes Robbins Saturday afternoon.

In a social media post, the actress confirmed the news by showcasing her wedding day look.

"6.24.17 Happiest day of my life," she wrote while kissing her husband on the lips.

In fact, Flash co-stars Grant Gustin, Carlos Valdes, Tom Cavanagh and Jesse L. Martin were all reportedly in attendance. CW stars Katie Cassidy and Victor Garber also appeared during the festivities.

Back in July 2016, the couple got engaged during a romantic vacation in Greece.

Since then, the pair has kept their romance private with very few social media posts and even less joint red carpet appearances. Nonetheless, fans and friends are thrilled to hear about the couple's big news.

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

DaxG2001

• I'm around here, sometimes
« Reply #288 on: July 01, 2017, 02:27:21 pm »
Hayley Williams of Paramore announced on [picture-based social media] that she and her husband were splitting up.
Used to write wrestling stories all the time. Now dabbles with video game & celeb stories.

100th story reached 22/01/12
200th Story Reached 30/04/16

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The Lind sisters are dirty girls
« Reply #289 on: July 10, 2017, 02:49:06 pm »
Julianne Hough got married over the weekend. Alas, it wasn't to Nina Dobrev, though hopefully Nina still gets to be her mistress on a regular basis.
Welcome to my breakdown.
I hope I didn't scare you.
That's just the way we are when we come down.
We sweat and laugh and scream here.
'Cause life is just a dream here.
You know inside you feel right at home, here.
Yeah, Welcome to my nightmare yeah, hey, hey, hey...

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #290 on: August 07, 2017, 08:36:11 am »
Because love is dead, Anna Faris and Chris Pratt are splitting up after eight years of marriage.
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Girl I wanna yeah, yeah, yeah
I wanna see you tonight yeah, yeah, yeah
Girl I gotta yeah, yeah, yeah
I gotta see you tonight
Oh oh, oh whoa oh oh
Oh oh, let me see your hands
Oh oh, oh whoa oh oh
Oh oh, tonight is the night

zeusaphone

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Back up in your ass with the resurrection
« Reply #291 on: August 22, 2017, 05:30:30 pm »
Simone Biles is head over heels.

On Sunday, the Olympic gymnast (who once charmed the internet with her crush on actor Zac Efron) posted a sweet photo to I*******m introducing her new boyfriend to the world.

The lucky man is Stacey Ervin who is a fellow gymnast.
However do you want me?
However do you need me?

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #292 on: August 22, 2017, 10:32:59 pm »
Hayden Panettiere on one of her birthday bird-sounds mentioned "her chosen family" alongside a picture of her with chums. Hmm....
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #293 on: September 06, 2017, 08:02:27 pm »
Lizzy Caplan marries Tom Riley in Italy

The Masters of Sex and Mean Girls star married British actor and producer Tom Riley in Italy over Labor Day weekend, PEOPLE has confirmed.

“This one seems fertile,” Riley posted on * on Monday, along with a black-and-white photo of the newlyweds sitting on the ground laughing while at their wedding. “She shall make a satisfactory first wife.”

Caplan, 35, and Riley, 36, got engaged in May 2016. The couple first stepped out on the red carpet together at the Prague Opera Ball in February 2016, a year after they met in January 2015 while Caplan was filming in London.

-SK

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #294 on: September 14, 2017, 03:09:18 am »
Mandy Moore is engaged to musician Taylor Goldsmith

The This Is Us star's boyfriend, Dawes musician Taylor Goldsmith, proposed after two years of dating. Moore was spotted wearing what appears to be an engagement ring at Caffe Luxxe in L.A.'s Brentwood neighborhood Tuesday.

Moore and Goldsmith celebrated their anniversary just a few months ago, with the actress dedicating a sweet post to her now-fiancé on social media. "The best 2 years," Mandy penned. "Never not smiling with you, T."

All eyes will be on the newly engaged beauty as she's expected to attend the 2017 Emmy Awards on Sunday, presumably with a dazzling diamond bauble on that finger. 

The soon-to-be husband and wife stepped out together months after Mandy filed for divorce from singer-songwriter Ryan Adams after six years of marriage. Their split was finalized in June 2016.

-SK

zeusaphone

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Back up in your ass with the resurrection
« Reply #295 on: September 14, 2017, 04:47:44 pm »
After eight years of marriage, Fergie and Josh Duhamel are going their separate ways, they confirm to XXXXXX exclusively.

“With absolute love and respect we decided to separate as a couple earlier this year,” the couple said in a joint statement. “To give our family the best opportunity to adjust, we wanted to keep this a private matter before sharing it with the public. We are and will always be united in our support of each other and our family.”
However do you want me?
However do you need me?

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #296 on: September 14, 2017, 06:13:05 pm »
Mandy Moore; needs mental evaluation.
Fergie; Finally came to her senses.
Conclusion;  They should get with each other!
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse