Author Topic: Celebrity Relationships V  (Read 42275 times)

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I got a McPheever, and I got it bad!
Celebrity Relationships V
« on: December 12, 2014, 03:11:11 pm »
Emma Watson is apparently single once more. May she celebrate by being in the middle of a girlbang.

Also, Selena is insisting she's single, which means she's probably days away from causing me to put my head through a brick wall.
She's a good girl, loves her mama
Loves Jesus and America too
She's a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis
Loves horses and her boyfriend too

It's a long day livin' in Reseda
There's a freeway runnin' through the yard
And I'm a bad boy, 'cause I don't even miss her
I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
Re: Celebrity Relationships V
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 03:13:30 pm »

Yeah, it'll be a Christmas miracle if she isn't spotted with the twatwad again before the new year,  ::) The more she insists she's not dating anyone, the faster she runs back to him.
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

KMB

• Master of the Harem
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Without further ado, bring out the dancing turkeys
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 05:28:59 pm »
Emma Watson is apparently single once more. May she celebrate by being in the middle of a girlbang.

Also, Selena is insisting she's single, which means she's probably days away from causing me to put my head through a brick wall.

NO! IT'S CHRISTMAS! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE!!!!  Let's hope Santa brings what we want this year by dropping an anvil on he who shall not be  named's head.
Also we need you to write more Selena stories...

KMB
"It's a thousand pages, give or take a few
I'll be writing more in a week or two
I can make it longer if you like the style
I can change it round and I want to be a paperback writer."

- The Beatles, Paperback Writer

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 09:16:00 pm »
An anvil? Really? That's not near enough what the twatwad deserves! Death by slowwww torture lasting 20 years where he screams every second in pain! Vicki has no love for demons.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2014, 10:16:51 pm »
An anvil? Really? That's not near enough what the twatwad deserves! Death by slowwww torture lasting 20 years where he screams every second in pain! Vicki has no love for demons.
I actually saw something that, while not lasting 20 years, would bring a slow and agonizing death:  Beating him continuously with a spoon.  Don't ask me how I find this stuff.  Just give it a go.
There you go making my heart beat again
Heart beat again, heart beat again
There you go making me feel like a kid
Won't you do it and do it one time
There you go pulling me right back in
Right back in, right back in
And I know I'm never letting this go
I'm stuck on you
Whoa-oh, whoa-oh

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2014, 01:36:22 am »
Interesting fact I saw on another site: a month after Justin Bieber was born, Kurt Cobain left us.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2014, 01:42:00 am »
Interesting fact I saw on another site: a month after Justin Bieber was born, Kurt Cobain left us.

OOOOOHHHH so tempted to make a smart-ass remark about trading the devil we knew for the one we didn't, but as much as I think Cobain was one of music's most over-rated hacks and an all-around asshole, he's not as bad as the Twatwad. Though he did leave us with Courtney Love, who IS almost as bad...
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I got a McPheever, and I got it bad!
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2014, 03:21:33 am »
Cobain wasn't an asshole so much as someone that just really didn't want to be famous. Axl Rose, now there was, and still is, a giant flaming asshole. Pretty much everything about Cobain, filtered through the 20/20 vision of hindsight, was about wanting to make music, but do it rather anonymously. After Nevermind he pretty consciously tried to write inaccessible music (something Pearl Jam also did, though not quite as overtly). Even his heroin addiction could be viewed as a coping mechanism, much like alcohol for a lot of people.
She's a good girl, loves her mama
Loves Jesus and America too
She's a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis
Loves horses and her boyfriend too

It's a long day livin' in Reseda
There's a freeway runnin' through the yard
And I'm a bad boy, 'cause I don't even miss her
I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2014, 05:40:10 am »
Axl Rose, now there was, and still is, a giant flaming asshole.

Though Appetite for Destruction remains one of the great albums of the 80s

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2014, 06:15:30 am »
AnnaLynne McCord, Dominic Purcell Call It Quits After Three Years Together

AnnaLynne McCord and Dominic Purcell have called it quits on their relationship after dating for three years, her rep confirms to Us Weekly.

"They have split," her rep tells Us, adding that the now-exes, however, are "still amicable."

The 90210 alum, who last stepped out with the actor at the premiere of, I Choose this past June, was first linked to Purcell after being spotted getting cozy on set of the CW show back in July 2011.

According to *, who was first to break the news, McCord, 27, already has a new crush -- New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman, 28.

The blonde, who attended the hunks game against the San Diego Chargers last weekend, wrote on * along with a selfie of herself on the field: "Big thank u to Edelman for making me lose my voice SCREAMING his entire 56 yard run for a much needed TOUCHDOWN."

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2014, 05:09:27 pm »
Cameron Diaz is engaged to Good Charlotte guitarist Benji Madden.  Some guys have all the luck.
There you go making my heart beat again
Heart beat again, heart beat again
There you go making me feel like a kid
Won't you do it and do it one time
There you go pulling me right back in
Right back in, right back in
And I know I'm never letting this go
I'm stuck on you
Whoa-oh, whoa-oh

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2014, 01:48:47 pm »
Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter are dunzo after 13 years together. By a weird coincidence, Big Eyes is the first live-action movie he's made in 17 years that she isn't in.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2014, 08:24:50 pm »
Sofia Vergara Is Engaged to Joe Manganiello

This summer love has gotten serious: Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello are set to wed!

The sexy stars got engaged on Christmas Day while vacationing in Hawaii, two sources tell PEOPLE.

Reps for Vergara and Manganiello have not yet commented, but a source tells PEOPLE that the Magic Mike hunk planned to propose during the trip and was "very nervous" about popping the question: "He wasn't 100 percent sure she would say yes."

But on Dec. 25, almost six months after they started dating, a joyful Vergara was photographed relaxing by the pool wearing a gorgeous diamond ring

As for Manganiello, he’d had a crush on the Modern Family actress since they met at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner in May – when she was on the arm of ex-fiancé Nick Loeb.

"She's got the curves, she's got a beautiful face, beautiful hair, just gorgeous," he confessed to PEOPLE for July’s Hottest Bachelors issue. "Naturally beautiful. She's feisty!"

That month, they became an item, and their romance has been heating up ever since.

This will be the first marriage for Manganiello and second for Vergara, who has a 22-year-old son, Manolo.

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2014, 05:28:31 am »
Kaya Scodelario Engaged to Benjamin Walker?

People on your * feed weren't the only ones to get engaged over the holidays—apparently Kaya Scodelario and Benjamin Walker did, too!

The Maze Runner star showed off an impressive diamond ring on * Sunday (and yes, it was on that finger), and thanked Meryl Streep's former son-in-law "for making me the happiest woman in the world."

And in a very engagement-esque shot, the 22-year-old English star planted a romantic kiss on her 32-year-old Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter beau. She also *ed a picture of herself snuggled up to her probable fiancé with her mother on his other side. "Showing mum around our new home," she wrote, adding, "I [heart] NY."

Reps for both stars did not immediately respond to E! News' request for comment (but that ring kinda speaks for itself).

It would appear that the couple now live together in New York, but this hasn't always been the case. Back in October, Scodelario talked to the * about her then long distance romance. "Ben lives in New York and I live in London, so we have to work hard to see each other," she said. "You have to go for it, which I like."

This will be the first marriage for Scodelario, who previously dated Shameless' Elliott Tittensor. It will be the second time down the aisle for Walker, who was married to Streep's daughter, actress Mamie Gummer, from 2011 to 2013.

-SK

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2014, 07:13:52 pm »
Giada De Laurentiis Is Divorcing Todd Thompson

Giada De Laurentiis is ready to go it alone.

The Food Network star, 44, announced via * Monday that she and husband Todd Thompson, a fashion designer whom she married in May of 2003, have split.

"After an amicable separation since July, Todd and I have decided to end our marriage," she wrote. "Although our decision to separate comes with a great deal of sadness, our focus on the future and overwhelming desire for our family's happiness has given us the strength to move forward on separate, yet always connected paths."

She continues, "Todd and I share a beautiful daughter and a lifetime of great memories that we both treasure more than anything. We are so thankful for our friends and family, and really appreciate the support in this time of change."

De Laurentiis and Thompson are parents to Jade Marie, 6½. Following her brother's death from skin cancer at only 29, the chef – whose maternal grandfather was film producer Dino De Laurentiis – was unsure if she would have children.

"My brother's passing made me afraid, I think because I was afraid that we could have a child and lose him or her too," she explained. "But a few years later, I thought, 'If I never have a child, that might be the saddest thing for me.' "

She later told * that she and Thompson had completed their family, saying, "I have so many babies ... the show, Todd and Jade."

-SK