Author Topic: Hottest Animation Women  (Read 3193 times)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Hottest Animation Women
« on: August 04, 2014, 07:09:37 am »
Would there be any interest in this subject?
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

slip

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Founder of the B.O.M.B
Re: Hottest Animation Women
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 11:35:27 am »
Yes and Jean Grey!
Brotherhood
Of
Michelle
Branch

VOTE!!!!!! Vote in the  12th Annual CSSA Hot 100!!! Voting starts tonight at midnight

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 12:11:33 pm »
I'd like to do one like our other polls, 20 choices, have to be female and have to be HUMAN! SO sorry no Marge Simpson or Power Puff girls. In fact Judy Jetson is the minimum standard. That leaves all Disney, Pixar, WB, DC, Marvel, human HannaBarbara characters, and anime.

Victor2K

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Male Bicurious for Curious Lesbians
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 12:39:13 pm »
I am on it! For me, would be like a Top 4398459084590454598459457
A man proud to make toon girls/erotic comic ladies/romance comic gals/old movie ladies 69 with each other and ask for more

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 01:00:21 pm »
I'd like to do one like our other polls, 20 choices, have to be female and have to be HUMAN! SO sorry no Marge Simpson or Power Puff girls. In fact Judy Jetson is the minimum standard. That leaves all Disney, Pixar, WB, DC, Marvel, human HannaBarbara characters, and anime.

How is Marge Simpson NOT human? Leela from Futurama, at least, is a mutant, but Marge is human. Just drawn without a chin. Not that she'd be on my list (honestly, not sure I could find 20 cartoons that actually turn me on), but it seems like with her and the PPGs, you're just tossing them off because you don't like that style of animation, which seems unfair to anyone who might like those styles of animation.
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 01:19:00 pm »
They don't look even remotely human to me. Minimum standard is Judy Jetson.

TRL

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2014, 01:22:04 pm »
They don't look even remotely human to me. Minimum standard is Judy Jetson.

So my argument stands - you don't like the art style. In my mind, that means YOU shouldn't vote for them, but there's no reason anyone else shouldn't be able to.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2014, 01:38:04 pm »
If you don't have a minimum standard then Bugs Bunny in drag would count.. There's no differance than if you made a tough man contest and leave out the twatwad because theminimum standard is being able to beat up anyone over 10.

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2014, 01:45:47 pm »
If you don't have a minimum standard then Bugs Bunny in drag would count..

No he wouldn't, because you can't vote for men in a contest about women (pre-gender-change Andrej Pejic notwithstanding). And I'm with TRL, leaving off Marge Simpson isn't fair on that basis. Leaving her off because she's no Vanessa Doofenshmirtz or Eliza Maza is another matter...
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

TRL

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2014, 01:55:53 pm »
If you don't have a minimum standard then Bugs Bunny in drag would count..

No he wouldn't, because you can't vote for men in a contest about women (pre-gender-change Andrej Pejic notwithstanding). And I'm with TRL, leaving off Marge Simpson isn't fair on that basis. Leaving her off because she's no Vanessa Doofenshmirtz or Eliza Maza is another matter...

Exactly. If you want to make it "Human Women over the age of... 16," then you can rule out the Power Puff Girls (though aren't they getting a reboot where they're teenagers soon?), but Marge still counts. She's a human woman, despite how her artistic style makes it impossible to be attracted to her sexually (no matter what that cover of Hef's Mag from a few years ago says). You can't rule her out by trying to claim she's not human, because then you have to rule out ALL cartoons, because NONE OF THEM are human, and then what's the point of this list? There'd be no one on it. You don't like Groening's style? Fine. YOU don't have to vote for Marge or anyone else from the Simpsons/Futurama. But you can't use the "human" excuse to stop anyone else from voting for them. That'd be like me saying no one can vote for any Wrestlers in the CSSA hot 100, because I think wrestling is stupid and the women look like over-steroided freaks. I'd like to say that, but I don't, because it's not fair to cut out something that I alone dislike, but otherwise fits the rules.

slip

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Founder of the B.O.M.B
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2014, 02:00:45 pm »
I agree limiting the vote to someone else's standards doesn't really seem fair. I believe the term is slippery slope. By the humans only standard I wouldn't be able to vote for most the comic book girls I like. Or the little mermaid for that matter. I don't really consider any reality star a celeb let alone the ladies that don't win said shows but others do. I run the hot 100 but it's every bodies list. The only limits I place is that they have to be a celeb. I'm well aware that everyone has there own definition of celebrity.
Brotherhood
Of
Michelle
Branch

VOTE!!!!!! Vote in the  12th Annual CSSA Hot 100!!! Voting starts tonight at midnight

TRL

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2014, 02:08:53 pm »

Then perhaps the "minimum" standard should be "animated female" and leave it at that. Seems like the best way to do it anyway.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2014, 02:28:09 pm »
So in other words, I propose something fun for everyone and just because you don't like my minimum standard of leaving out characters who do not look human instead of having fun you would rather gripe and moan. I wanted to do something good but if this is what it's going to turn into wellI'm not going to get into anything controversial. Argue with other I'm not going to too.

Victor2K

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Male Bicurious for Curious Lesbians
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2014, 02:52:24 pm »
I was abstaining to give a proper opinion about this whole discussion and now I find out that I shouldn't
A man proud to make toon girls/erotic comic ladies/romance comic gals/old movie ladies 69 with each other and ask for more

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2014, 08:25:46 pm »
So in other words, I propose something fun for everyone and just because you don't like my minimum standard of leaving out characters who do not look human instead of having fun you would rather gripe and moan.

The problem was that you said they have to be human and added that the likes of Marge Simpson and the Powerpuff Girls wouldn't count. Technical term: "shooting yourself in the foot."
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"