Author Topic: The Offical 2014 CSSA Hot 100  (Read 7506 times)

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
Re: The Offical 2014 CSSA Hot 100
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2014, 01:09:34 pm »
Isn't there a whole other thread for explaining how your vote was decided where your last few posts would be better placed?
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

TheBigLove126

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2014, 01:11:54 pm »
To be fair, you are the one that responded to my post

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2014, 01:28:22 pm »
To be fairer, you didn't have to answer. Also, when you go around saying "Me, I like personality" on one hand and on the other hand pull out the "Waaa, some guy I don't like is sleeping with someone I'll never get to be with so I hate her FOREVER!" card, it's not helping your case.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

TheBigLove126

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2014, 01:42:44 pm »
Whatever dude, you have your opinion and I have mine (that's how you end a conversation, not "I don't care")