Author Topic: The Offical 2014 CSSA Hot 100  (Read 7494 times)

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
Re: The Offical 2014 CSSA Hot 100
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2014, 07:40:16 am »
I would have thought that Kristen's turn to the lesbionic would have gotten her more votes this season.

Vicki:  Nah, as pointed out Maggie's involvement in Nikita never scored her a place before.  Maybe it's her being in the Divergent movie series.

And what, Ratface Girl scores the No. 2 spot?  There is no justice for Victoria. 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 07:51:35 am by Just Plain Tricky »
"Can't shake hands with the Devil and say you're only kidding"

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

slip

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Founder of the B.O.M.B
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2014, 10:55:48 pm »
KMB, Michelle Branch sex scenes...might have to double check the numbers might have mixed up her and Scarlet. FYI check out jenny diane lewis. Michelle says she has a girl crush on her.
Brotherhood
Of
Michelle
Branch

VOTE!!!!!! Vote in the  12th Annual CSSA Hot 100!!! Voting starts tonight at midnight

spike13164

• i love avril lavigne
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2014, 10:11:53 am »
I would have thought that Kristen's turn to the lesbionic would have gotten her more votes this season.

Vicki:  Nah, as pointed out Maggie's involvement in Nikita never scored her a place before.  Maybe it's her being in the Divergent movie series.

And what, Ratface Girl scores the No. 2 spot?  There is no justice for Victoria.
Rat face? Taylor swift is gorgeous. I would not even know who Victoria justice was If i  didn't look her up..

The Squad Leader

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Isn't she the sexiest girl ever?
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2014, 05:40:35 pm »

Rat face? Taylor swift is gorgeous. I would not even know who Victoria justice was If i  didn't look her up..

I agree wholeheartedly with Tricky. Swift is a weasel.
Paradise, has it's hunter
Call me blind, call me fool
I don't mind chasing thunder
I say reaching for heaven is what I'm on Earth to do

-Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Dear Believer

ikkitousen

• Posting Machine
  • Liz wins Halloween so far!
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2014, 08:05:53 pm »
Kids, kids, both your girls are pretty!  ::)   ;)

Slip, thanks for the hard work  :D

I'm not surprised that Scarlett won with all her current movies, but the margin did surprise me  :o
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 08:10:29 pm by ikkitousen »
Technically, it's called "ephebophile"

TheBigLove126

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2014, 02:27:27 am »
I'll honestly never get what the big deal about Scarlett is, I just don't see anything special in her whatsoever, she looks so generic "Hollywood Blonde" and that's boring to me.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2014, 03:39:05 pm »
I'll honestly never get what the big deal about Scarlett is, I just don't see anything special in her whatsoever, she looks so generic "Hollywood Blonde" and that's boring to me.
Scarlett is one of those women, who are hit or miss at looking hot. She for some reason can't look hot 100% of the time. Do an image search and you can see a drastic difference in looks she has.
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

ffstoryman

• Females of the world, get naked and unite!
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2014, 07:03:33 pm »
With Scarlett, I think it's about her rack, her voice and her eyes.

Former Member -now banned

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2014, 07:58:22 pm »
With Scarlett, I think it's about her rack, her voice and her eyes.

I would agree with this, and add in her nose and backside. She has a nice round dumper. Certainly not a "hit and miss" girl for me, and probably not for many others considering she's #1 by CSSA standards apparently.
Piss off a Moderator and watch what happens.

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2014, 09:21:38 pm »
When you rank consistently high for about a decade... yeah, probably not hit and miss for most of us.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

TheBigLove126

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2014, 03:27:55 am »
I think Scarlett is just the complete opposite of what I love. My main preference is smaller chested brunettes that are less exposed. Overexposure kills it for me more than anything, same reason i can't stand Hayden, Alba, Megan Fox, Selena, etc.

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2014, 12:59:19 pm »
So basically if Anna Kendrick suddenly became incredibly mega-popular, you'd go right off her and immediately search out someone else.  ::)
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

TheBigLove126

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2014, 01:00:27 pm »
I didnt say "always" ;)

But she does have more of a personality than the others i listed. I don't hate Jennifer Lawrence because there is more than just looks on her. I've heard bad things about Hayden, Megan and Alba's tough-to-work-with personalities and Selena allowed Beiber inside her...no comment needed. Scarlett let Sean Penn inside her...same story. Ashton Kutcher killed Mila Kunis for me, she used to be a top 3 easily for me now I don't care about her.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 01:04:17 pm by TheBigLove126 »

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2014, 01:04:40 pm »
Sorry, I'm not buying it.

TheBigLove126

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2014, 01:05:33 pm »
I weigh personality alot. I honestly think Nina Dobrev and Victoria Justice are hotter than Anna but her personality bumps her up.