Author Topic: Yeah its a tradition by now... but gotta say thank you!  (Read 1348 times)

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
Yeah its a tradition by now... but gotta say thank you!
« on: June 13, 2014, 07:05:58 pm »
In 2004, Kristi and I met via me leaving some feedback for a series of story she co-wrote... and fast forward over a decade later, we have gone up, down and all around, putting together over 1800 stories for you, our wonderful readers.

So time for those thank yous, first off obviously to Kristi, for tolerating me every single day as we knock out story after story. Trust me when I say, with you and your talent, these stories would not be here.

Next, Victoria, the lady behind Wowefa and its sister sites C-S-S-A and T-S-S-A. She keeps those sites running, which allows authors like myself, Kristi, Dax, Mean BlackJack, Tori, The Big Love, and others to show off our unique take on various celebrities, television programs, films and books

Third in line, Dr. Blasphemy... he created Wowefa years back, so, pretty much owe him, since I met Kristi through Wowefa... so despite how Kooky he is, yeah he gets some thanks  :P

Then there is Dax, whose unique way of doing his awesome stories has influenced a few things that I have try to do in the stories Kristi and I write.

And last but not least, you the readers. Your feed back and support over the years has been great and wonderful

So again, thank you!

Dice
Moving on but still doing what I'm doing

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Yeah its a tradition by now... but gotta say thank you!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 08:33:22 pm »
And thank you guys for providing some great stories that help. brighten up our days. We do appreciate it and we should say it more.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Former Member -now banned

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 09:22:07 am »
Thanks and congratulations to you, D&K for being the most prolific and diverse authors I've ever seen on this forum.
Piss off a Moderator and watch what happens.

DaxG2001

• I'm around here, sometimes
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 01:44:02 pm »
 Huge congrats to my good buddies D & K for reaching the mega milestone of the big 10! Here's to many more stories to come!
Used to write wrestling stories all the time. Now dabbles with video game & celeb stories.

100th story reached 22/01/12
200th Story Reached 30/04/16

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 10:55:10 pm »
Thanks all  ;D
Moving on but still doing what I'm doing