Author Topic: Progress Report  (Read 5629 times)

Blackjack

Re: Progress Report
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2016, 05:09:29 pm »
Submitted that fic and now getting to work on a Daisy Ridley fic now with the codes: MF, Cons, Oral

Daisy fic is now done and tentatively called 'Rey of sunshine' while I proofread and maybe try to come up with something better. (Also gladly taking suggestions!)
Last Submitted fics:

Scarlett Fever featuring Scarlett Johansson
Definitely a better love story than Twilight feat. Jennifer Lawrence and Kristen Stewart
Rey of sunshine featuring Daisy Ridley

Currently working on:

New York Groove feat. Leighton Meester

Feedback please!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2016, 06:02:40 pm »
Lesbians! Lesbians! Lesbians! Lesbians! Lesbians! Lesbians! Lesbians! Guess you can tell I love lesbians!  LOL!
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

Everyone thinks I'm psychotic except my girlfriends from the planet Mongo.

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

LazyNinjas

• Uber Pervert
  • I like meeting people. PM me and say hi if ya want
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2016, 11:17:24 am »
Don't know what the minimum of stories is needed to warrant an update but I just sent 7 of the 10 stories I've finished in the past month for posting. Hope you guys enjoy all the content

DaxG2001

• I'm around here, sometimes
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2016, 02:57:39 pm »
Just sent in a new celeb story from me called "Ending the Feud" with my take on how the feud between Katy Perry and Taylor Swift should be settled. With a threesome involving a hot stud and some girl-on-girl action as well!  ;D
Used to write wrestling stories all the time. Now dabbles with video game & celeb stories.

100th story reached 22/01/12
200th Story Reached 30/04/16

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2016, 11:07:13 pm »

*Dusts off thread*

Hey everybody! Hope you've been enjoying the Olympics as much as InThe313 and I have been. And by "The Olympics," I mean all the hot, hot babes who've been competing in Rio! Because boy, were there a lot of them! Too many, in fact. And because we wanted to finish before the Olympics ended, we focused just on three of them:

What do you do when you miss your chance to compete for an Olympic medal for the second time? If you're diver Kassidy Cook, you let go of your inhibitions and have sex with two smoking hot gold medal swimmers! Join Kassidy, Katie Ledecky and Simone Manuel in "Olympic Ass Diving" by InThe313 and TRL. In the next CSSA Update.*

*Whenever that is. No rush. Get to it when you can.
Is it Dec 15th, 2017 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2016, 12:23:05 am »
We also had a lot of hot gymnasts, something special can be done with the American and Australian runners that helped each other in true Olympic spirit, of course divers and swimmers.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

Everyone thinks I'm psychotic except my girlfriends from the planet Mongo.

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2016, 09:29:39 am »
There is a lot we could've covered.  The Final Five gymnasts.  Volleyball.  Water polo.  Track and field.  Soccer.  Swimming.  Diving.  The list goes on and on at these Olympics.  Quite frankly, if women's booty was an Olympic sport, the U.S. would be one of the top contenders for gold.
And we're headin' for a heart heart heartbreak
And I don't ever ever wanna hear you say
Don't say you love me
Don't even
Don't say you love me
You're leavin'
And we're headin' for a heart heart heartbreak
And I'm gonna go and turn around and walk away
Don't say you love me
Don't even

zeusaphone

• Author
  • Back up in your ass with the resurrection
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2016, 09:47:48 pm »

*Dusts off thread*

Hey everybody! Hope you've been enjoying the Olympics as much as InThe313 and I have been. And by "The Olympics," I mean all the hot, hot babes who've been competing in Rio! Because boy, were there a lot of them! Too many, in fact. And because we wanted to finish before the Olympics ended, we focused just on three of them:

What do you do when you miss your chance to compete for an Olympic medal for the second time? If you're diver Kassidy Cook, you let go of your inhibitions and have sex with two smoking hot gold medal swimmers! Join Kassidy, Katie Ledecky and Simone Manuel in "Olympic Ass Diving" by InThe313 and TRL. In the next CSSA Update.*

*Whenever that is. No rush. Get to it when you can.

Not the Olympians I would have chosen, but a great story nonetheless
However do you want me?
However do you need me?

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2016, 10:50:07 pm »
Trying to straighten out an outline here, emphasis on trying.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

zeusaphone

• Author
  • Back up in your ass with the resurrection
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2016, 07:12:02 pm »
There is a lot we could've covered.  The Final Five gymnasts.  Volleyball.  Water polo.  Track and field.  Soccer.  Swimming.  Diving.  The list goes on and on at these Olympics.  Quite frankly, if women's booty was an Olympic sport, the U.S. would be one of the top contenders for gold.

An ambitious person might try a Harem style story with all (or almost all) of Team USA.
However do you want me?
However do you need me?

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2016, 07:54:17 pm »

An ambitious person might try a Harem style story with all (or almost all) of Team USA.

I gave up that level of ambition long ago. But if done before I forgot who half the team was, I'd sure as hell read it!
Is it Dec 15th, 2017 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

DaxG2001

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2016, 06:38:09 pm »
Submitting the first of what should be a series based around female singers/musicians getting fucked up the ass by big black cock.

Nailing The Tracks part 1 features German stunner Lena Meyer-Landrut getting her ass tapped. I'm starting with more lesser known singers before I eventually, hopefully, get to the big names like Swift, Katy Perry etc
Used to write wrestling stories all the time. Now dabbles with video game & celeb stories.

DaxG2001

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2016, 02:31:52 pm »
Well, it's a series now based on... A second part being submitted! Nailing The Tracks - Part 2 features online starlet of Teens React and [video sharing site]ers React fame Lia Marie Johnson getting "produced" by a big, black cock. She was a suggestion and actually is attempting to start a singing career, so hey, she fits into the lesser known category I'm looking for!

Monkey D Luffy

• On Vacation - 30 days
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm horny!
Progress Report
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2017, 04:00:49 pm »
Well, it's a series now based on... A second part being submitted! Nailing The Tracks - Part 2 features online starlet of Teens React and [video sharing site]ers React fame Lia Marie Johnson getting "produced" by a big, black cock. She was a suggestion and actually is attempting to start a singing career, so hey, she fits into the lesser known category I'm looking for!

If you are looking to do some of the other girl beside Lia Marie Johnson in the "React Teen" family here are my top picks

Chelsea Cook (my favorite), Tori Vasquez, Rebecca Spicher, Madison Perry, Rebecca Hochman-Fisher, Sydney Gough, Rachel Fenton, Sophia Linkletter, Reina Pelky and Jeordy Raines (I don't know what it is but their is something about this girl that make me wanna VERY ROUGHLY FUCK THE SHIT OUT HER)

I have an another idea for a "Teen React" story idea if you here check the C-S-S-A. Request page
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 04:41:17 pm by Monkey D Luffy »
Maybe next time I'll pay attention to the Mods.

Maybe not.

Maybe my next vacation will be longer.

Or permanent.

DaxG2001

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2017, 03:55:55 pm »
If you are looking to do some of the other girl beside Lia Marie Johnson in the "React Teen" family here are my top picks

Nah, my series is based around singers and LMJ has song(s) out so fits the very low level fame I was looking for as starter entries to the series. So not based on her being from that "Reacts" series.