Author Topic: Progress Report  (Read 12216 times)

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
Progress Report
« on: May 27, 2014, 10:12:35 pm »
If TSSA can have one, so can those of us who like writing about real people.  :D

I'll kick it off... The San Francisco Seven: The Payback, Part 1 is almost ready to go (I just have to add one more scene with Olivia Wilde and Roselyn Sanchez).

EDIT: There was another Progress Report thread, but it hasn't been added to since 2012.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

Randombystander

• I'm a llama! Baa..baa.......bah.
Re: Progress Report
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 03:37:22 pm »
I'm looking forward to it, that series is great!
"Yeah, they're dead...they're all messed up."

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 12:02:08 am »
I thank you, and TRL thanks you - that encourages us both! :)
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 02:42:30 am »
I thank you, and TRL thanks you - that encourages us both! :)

What he said!

damnit, now guilt is gonna set it to battle my laziness...
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Dragon333

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 02:28:48 am »
Since Halloween is coming up, I'm working on "Cabin Murders 2." It has that horror movie element hehe. It has Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez, and Zendaya in it.

It will have some things in it that might gross out some people.

MarkC1984

• Posting Machine
  • I'm a grumpy old git.
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 07:40:54 am »
I am currently a quarter of the way through my prologue to the series of stories I am writing.  Once it is posted, I would really appreciate feedback on it as it will be the first time since school that I have written anything this long.  Currently on page 20 in Word, so hopefully not too long for people.

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 08:30:32 am »
Lolita Club 3 featuring Annasophia Robb, Jennette McCurdy and Sierra McCormack and guest starring Money finished and sent for beta reading, then to be sent off to Helper.
"Can't shake hands with the Devil and say you're only kidding"

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 01:22:38 pm »
Beta Reading, eh? Another example of tech speak filtering into general language. In 20 years, no one will know what proofreading is. Because there won't be proofs anymore...

sorry, getting all old-timey depressed again. Ignore me while I go stand in the corner and curse the kids on my yard... just mowed it, damn kids...
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

MarkC1984

• Posting Machine
  • I'm a grumpy old git.
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2014, 05:48:02 pm »
Thanks to the cock sucking fucker who decided to fuck with my laptop every time I dare to upgrade to 8.1 (and I mean the person who decided to do the upgrade version), I have now lost my best writing ever.  Only backup copy I had was interrupted as it loaded to the cloud so that has been corrupted.  Unless a search site can help me to uncorrupt it I will have to start again.

SCREAMS WITH FURY!

Dragon333

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2014, 03:09:39 pm »
I just got done proofreading and sent in "Cabin Murders 2." I just forgot to add in the code "sick" or "sick!!!" Interestingly enough, the "sick" with the red !!!'s was the code I was trying to earn so bad while I was writing it lol. However, I did mail back asking to add in the code. Hopefully, they add in "sick!!!" or at least "sick" in the codes for my story, but I'm not sure about the policy of adding codes in after it's already been sent. I am sure I will NEVER forget to add the codes I want put on the story ever again.

ikkitousen

• Posting Machine
  • Liz wins Halloween so far!
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2016, 05:25:08 am »
Well, since there's no newer one I guess I'm bumping this old thread.

Color me excited! I submitted my first co-written story in 5 years!
Yes, I know, lazy me. And it's not even a full story, it's just Part 1  :P

But anyway! It involves, in alphabetical order, Bridgit Mendler, Dove Cameron, Olivia Holt, Ryan Newman, and Selena Gomez.
Codes are FFFFf, cons, beast, drugs, anal, and oral.

Decided to divide it into two parts because the thing was already 16+ pages long and I haven't even reached half of it.
That, and I wanted to submit it while Ryan is still 17  ;)
I know the chances of it being published before her birthday are very low, but at least I can tell myself that I tried LOL  ;D :P
Technically, it's called "ephebophile"

Blackjack

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2016, 05:49:30 pm »
Just submitted a strictly FF story featuring Jennifer Lawrence and Kristen Stewart! Currently planning on making that story a little 'in' universe with plenty of other female celebrity lesbians ;) Current future stars stand at: Emma Stone, Natalie Dormer and Sophie Turner

Also ready to submit a MF story featuring Scarlett Johansson with the codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Anal and a cum shot ;)
Last Submitted fics:

Scarlett Fever featuring Scarlett Johansson
Definitely a better love story than Twilight feat. Jennifer Lawrence and Kristen Stewart
Rey of sunshine featuring Daisy Ridley

Currently working on:

New York Groove feat. Leighton Meester

Feedback please!

Blackjack

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2016, 10:52:36 am »
Also ready to submit a MF story featuring Scarlett Johansson with the codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Anal and a cum shot ;)

Submitted that fic and now getting to work on a Daisy Ridley fic now with the codes: MF, Cons, Oral
Last Submitted fics:

Definitely a better love story than Twilight feat. Jennifer Lawrence and Kristen Stewart

Currently working on:

Feedback please!

Mal

• Uber Pervert
  • I aim to misbehave.
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2016, 12:45:28 pm »
I can't wait to check those stories out, Blackjack. They sound amazing!

Blackjack

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2016, 01:48:24 pm »
I can't wait to check those stories out, Blackjack. They sound amazing!

Thanks! With this week off, I'm going to aim to have this Daisy fic done by the end of the week too!
Last Submitted fics:

Currently working on:

Feedback please!