Author Topic: The 2014 CSSA Hot 100 Discussion.  (Read 17292 times)

slip

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Founder of the B.O.M.B
The 2014 CSSA Hot 100 Discussion.
« on: May 22, 2014, 09:54:41 pm »
That time of year again. Lets get the buzz going. A little under 2 weeks till voting begins. Lets make our 12th list the hottest yet!

2003 - Jessica Alba
2004 - Eliza Dushku
2005 - Jessica Alba
2006 - Natalie Portman
2007 - Hayden Panettiere
2008 - Hayden Panettiere
2009 - Eliza Dushku
2010 - Eliza Dushku
2011 - Emma Watson
2012 - Victoria Justice
2013 - Victoria Justice
Brotherhood
Of
Michelle
Branch

VOTE!!!!!! Vote in the  12th Annual CSSA Hot 100!!! Voting starts tonight at midnight

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
Re: The 2014 CSSA Hot 100 Discussion.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 10:49:53 pm »

Be interesting to see if Victoria can three-peat, or if her show getting canned and her essentially being off the air for the bulk of the last year will cause her to drop.
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 06:48:16 am »
Personally I'm hoping this is Selena's year.  No she doesn't have a series and her movies haven't been huge successes (though not humiliating failures either AFAIK) but her music career has kept her in the public eye and she's as hot or hotter as ever.
"Can't shake hands with the Devil and say you're only kidding"

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 09:32:52 am »
As much as I love Selena I will not vote for her if she's with the twatwad because nothing even remotely human should be anywhere near that sea slug.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

TRL

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 10:07:43 am »
As much as I love Selena I will not vote for her if she's with the twatwad because nothing even remotely human should be anywhere near that sea slug.

I'm kinda with Vicki - if Selena's actively dating twatwad, she loses my vote, plain and simple. Otherwise, she'd be in my top 4 hands down (the top 3 are kinda perma-locked these days). That said, I haven't heard one way or the other if she and the devil's midget are dating this week (they're so off-and-on, weekly updates seem to be required), so I don't know if she'll be getting a vote from me or not. I may have to err on the side of caution and leave her out, just in case.

TRL

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 12:45:24 am »

Last year my list didn't change at all - I literally copy/pasted it from the 2012 thread, and didn't feel the least bit of remorse about doing so. This year, some people have fallen, some have risen, some have gotten knocked up (thankfully not by me), and some just released a movie where they spent ample time in nothing but blue body paint and a little bit of rubber...

Anyway, mild changes to my list, but there's a serious caveat with one of them that could easily change any time before the 22nd (apparently)

1. Natalie Portman
2. Kelly Clarkson
3. Taylor Swift
4. Jennifer Lawrence
5. Nina Dobrev
6. Vanessa Hudgens

1-6 Remain identical to last year, and really that's more due to Baby V putting one some impressive bikini work in recent weeks to keep a spot that otherwise probably would've gone to my new #7

7. Lucy Hale
8. Scarlett Johansson
9. Victoria Justice
10. Kate Upton

Lucy and Scarlett have been doing enough press and whatnot lately to break into the top 10, and if Baby V hadn't gone all Bikinipocalypse in the last couple of weeks (or perhaps if Lucy's album had dropped so much as a week sooner), Lucy could've hit the #6 spot easily. Victoria drops 1, Kate moves up a couple, and my top 10 is bustier, and the average age may have dropped a smidge.

11. Kristen Bell
12. Demi Lovato
13. Ashley Benson
14. Cristin Milioti
15. Elisha Cuthbert
16. Ariana Grande

Demi Lovato drops like a rock, especially for someone I've campaigned heavily for over the last few years just to get ON the list. But I don't care for all the tattoos she's littered her body with, and that pulls her down. She goes full-sleeve, she'll be off the list next year :( Cristin Milioti is a major newcomer this year, and sadly I doubt she places highly in the main list, or even makes mine next year. But damnit, she was The Mother, and for what they did to her in the final episode, she's getting some god damn points from me.

Elisha drops 1 because she's not on my TV right now, Ashley Benson and Ariana Grande move up more due to other people falling than anything particular they did this year (though Ariana's new video has me glad she made the list).

17. Selena Gomez

Here's the biggie. Selena's been off my list for a couple of years now, due ENTIRELY to the fact that she's been dating the midget who must not be named. At the time of my posting my list, she seems to NOT be dating him. If she maintains that through to the 22nd (apparently), then congrats, a woman hot enough to break my top 5 wide open gets a vote from me - she's this low because damnit, Twatwad stank doesn't wash off that fast. HOWEVER, should she go back to him before the 22nd, I'll be pulling that vote and it'll go to one of a couple of different ladies, probably depending on whoever's impressed me at the time of Selena's fall from grace. Sadly, I fully expect to be editing this list before the 22nd :(

18. Katharine McPhee
19. Keira Knightley
20. Rachel Bilson

Katharine and Keira are legacy votes for me - even should Selena fall, they won't move up unless they join the Bikinipocalypse or something around the same time. The Bilson would've kept her #15 spot, but she just got knocked up and that dropped her entirely because I'm feeling petty about it.*

Who's not here anymore:

Leighton Meester was #13 last year, but Gossip Girl had just ended and she'd been walking around looking sexy or something. I haven't seen much of her since then, and the movie where she plays a lesbian hasn't been released yet, so... yeah, absence doesn't always make the heart grow fonder, and room had to be made for newcomers. She IS on the shortlist should Selena fall back into bad habits, though, so maybe she should plan a trip to the beach before the 22nd (apparently).

Megan Fox barely held on to the #20 spot last year, and did nothing but NOT divorce B.A.G., so hey, guess what - all your going back to Michael Bay and hopping on another franchise from my youth didn't help you this year Megan. Better hope TMNT is a helluva lot better than it looks... Megan is NOT on the shortlist, btw, entirely because TMNT looks like shit, and that's from a guy who loved all 4 Transformers movies and both G.I.Joe movies, so... yeah, that's bad.

*YES, I'm aware I'm being a bit hypocritical because Kelly Clarkson is ALSO knocked up, but hasn't so much as twitched from her #2 spot. I'm a hypocrite, that's all there is to it. Kelly's been my #2 for ages now, and I was expecting her to get preggers, unlike The Bilson, who I seriously doubt is going to pop out Luke and Leia despite who the father is... though if she did, that would be kinda cool...

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2014, 01:28:34 am »
I haven't done one of these in 3 years and I'm being surprised since I have not been online or evennow's  bought magazines during these 3 years so as I learn. I'm having to reshuffle. A couple of days ago Demi Lovato would have been top 5 now after seeing those pics she's out completely. Because she could still go back to shitface Selena, a top 3 if not %1 may not make my list. I am so confused right now._

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2014, 03:37:37 am »
My picks, for the most part, were very random and as they came to me. And that ends my justification (although unlike TRL pregnancy didn't play much of a part in exclusions).
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2014, 06:02:35 am »
Bad dating choices influenced me not one bit.  I will most likely never meet Selena and if I did the likelihood that she would so much as shake my hand much less fuck me is vanishingly small so why should I care?  And you know what?  The same applies to the rest of you.  So get over it.  Besides, I figure she just uses him as a beard during breakups with Taylor, Demi, whoever.  Anyway I presently consider her the hottest female in the cosmos and that's why she's my number 1.  And why are we doing all this exposition before voting has even opened?  Oh voting has opened?  I thought that was tomorrow.  Never mind.  But why is the 22nd such an important date to TRL?  And why am I dressed in a giant pink mouse costume with a tutu attached?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 06:06:22 am by Just Plain Tricky »
"Can't shake hands with the Devil and say you're only kidding"

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

slip

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Founder of the B.O.M.B
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2014, 08:16:49 am »
Haha forgive me I worked a 16 hour work day and thought it was June 1st at midnight last night not tonight oops.
Brotherhood
Of
Michelle
Branch

VOTE!!!!!! Vote in the  12th Annual CSSA Hot 100!!! Voting starts tonight at midnight

TRL

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2014, 11:41:02 am »
But why is the 22nd such an important date to TRL?  And why am I dressed in a giant pink mouse costume with a tutu attached?

The 22nd is (apparently) the cut-off date for changing your votes this year. It's listed in the voting thread. I'm all for it, as too often some people change their votes a dozen times over the course of our (too-long) voting period.

As for the pink mouse in tutu, hey man, what you do in your personal time is up to you. Personally, I never picked you for a Furry, but if that's what you're into, that's all on you. Though if you're drinking so much that you're blacking out while you're getting dressed up in costume, maybe you wanna cut back a smidge on the alcohol. ;)

zeusaphone

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Back up in your ass with the resurrection
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2014, 01:28:26 pm »
Maybe it's not the ethnic thing that makes my list so unlike everyone else's.  Maybe it's the age thing.  The youngest one on my list (Keke Palmer) turns 21 this year.  70% of my top 20 is over 30 years old.
However do you want me?
However do you need me?

spike13164

• i love avril lavigne
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2014, 08:10:03 pm »
I never look at my old list so outside of top girls I pick on the spot. Today I looked back at some of them and wow so many changes, But anyways here is list with few reasons why I pick
Reasons
 if none is list I don't got one
1. Kristen Stewart
Is tied with avril lavigne but I had to put one head of the other
2. Avril lavigne
She is so sexy and I have loved her since her first CD, and always will.
3. Taylor swift
Cute and sexy.
4. Selena gomez 
She was going to drop before I saw spring break.
5. Peyton list (Disney one)
Idk just felt like this was right spot she is super cute
6. Aj lee
Out of all the divas she is only reason I watch the woman fights, got to love crazy chick
7. Mila kunis
Might be higher but can't forget she is Meg 
8.annasophia Robb
Just watch the way way back or she would not be this high 
9. Sarah hyland
Love modern family
10.Ariel winter
Love modern family  
11. Teresa Palmer
She looks like Kristen Stewart 
12. Emma Watson
Out side of Harry potter have not seen any of her movies so she is dropping still my favorite Emma 
13. Emma stone 
14. Emma Roberts 
15.Miley Cyrus 
16. Jojo(singer)
Was having hard time coming up with names so this was blast from past.
17. Olivia holt
18. Alexis bledel
19. Hayden panettiere
Forgot about her so she fell so low regret having her this low
20. Rachel bilson
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 09:12:28 pm by spike13164 »

The Squad Leader

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Isn't she the sexiest girl ever?
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2014, 08:35:40 pm »
Okay so I've got a few changes this year including the big one at the top. 5 new names to my list this year. Green names moved up from last year and red moved down. Blue are new to my list this year.

2014 List
1. Emma Watson
2. Victoria Justice
3. Hayden Panettiere
4. Maria Menounos
5. Ariana Grande
6. Elizabeth Gillies
7. Kristen Bell
8. Chloe Bennett
9. Emilia Clarke

10. Kelly Kelly
11. Nina Dobrev
12. Emmy Rossum
13. Jessica Alba
14. Mila Kunis
15. Lacey Chabert
16. Megan Fox
17. Jenna Fischer
18. Lyndsy Fonseca
19. Anna Paquin
20. Vanessa Hudgens

2013 List.
1. Hayden Panettiere
2. Emma Watson
3. Maria Menounos
4. Victoria Justice
5. Ariana Grande
6. Kristen Bell
7. Elizabeth Gillies
8. Emmy Rossum
9. Nina Dobrev
10. Amber Heard
11. Megan Fox
12. Kelly Kelly
13. Natalie Portman
14. Lacey Chabert
15. Alyson Michalka
16. Selena Gomez
17. Mila Kunis
18. Lyndsy Fonseca
19. Jennifer Lawrence
20. Jenna Fischer

My reasoning:

1. Emma Watson - Emma was always 1B with Hayden being 1A and the whole getting knocked up by Klitschko thing was a major turn off for me so Emma naturally slid into the 1 spot this year.
2. Victoria Justice - As far as ladies I want to write about in the past year Victoria is right behind Emma in that category. Hopefully now that she's away from Nickelodeon she can start taking some better roles. And by better I mean skin baring.  :D
3. Hayden Panettiere - I still love Hayden but that goon from Croatia or whatever has tainted her. Hopefully after the pregnancy she bounces back to as hot as ever. Also Nashville is complete soap opera drivel that I only made it through one season of. It is a testament to Hayden's hotness that I stuck around that long for that show.
4. Maria Menounos - Hottest bod ever! Love that big Greek ass.
5. Ariana Grande - Ariana seems to be getting popular as a singer. I couldn't name one of her songs but I can testify to how cute and bubbly she is.
6. Elizabeth Gillies - Liz moves up a spot and has really grown on me since I first saw her as Victoria and Ariana's just okay sidekick. I now find her to be quite droolworthy.
7. Kristen Bell - Not as fine as she was a few years ago in her heyday but still top ten for me! Just a one number drop that is more because Liz moved up than KBell moving down.
8. Chloe Bennett - One of the best reasons to watch Agents of SHIELD. Elizabeth Henstridge is hot too and almost made my list but Chloe is in another league.
9. Emilia Clarke - The Khaleesi.
10. Kelly Kelly - How does one get released from WWE and still move up in my rankings? By posting tons of hot bikini pics on another site which I won't name but where you can "follow" celebs.
11. Nina Dobrev - I don't watch anything she is in but every time I see pics of Nina I think how beautiful she is. Probably would be higher if I watched any of her shows.
12. Emmy Rossum - Naked Emmy night is still one of the best nights of the week.
13. Jessica Alba - Back on my list after a few years in exile. Welcome back Jessica!
14. Mila Kunis - Up a few spots from last year but no real reason.
15. Lacey Chabert - I'd love to see Lacey do more projects.
16. Megan Fox - Another one who would be much higher on my list if she ever did any movies/shows.
17. Jenna Fischer - Something about Jenna has always turned me on. Very underrated.
18. Lyndsy Fonseca - Same comment as Megan.
19. Anna Paquin - I just started watching True Blood this year so Anna is fresh on my mind.
20. Vanessa Hudgens - One more returnee to my list.

Those dropping off my top 20 this year:
Amber Heard
Natalie Portman
Alyson Michalka
Selena Gomez
Jennifer Lawrence

Nothing wrong with any of them, but I had to pick 20.

TSL
Paradise, has it's hunter
Call me blind, call me fool
I don't mind chasing thunder
I say reaching for heaven is what I'm on Earth to do

-Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Dear Believer

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2014, 09:37:58 pm »
That was rough. I had to narrow down 30 #1 picks and just. as many 2 picks. So many favorites I love just as much didn't make it as I tried to get new girls in. A top 10 could be made just from Game of Thrones! Add Agents of Shield, Grimm, Once Upon a Time to ole favorites like iCarly, Shake it Up, Bridget Mendler, SMG, it's starting to get impossible.