Author Topic: Return of the Lesbian Ideas !!! Rise'  (Read 18127 times)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Return of the Lesbian Ideas !!! Rise'
« Reply #345 on: June 17, 2017, 02:54:02 pm »
Navajo Joe 1966; the hot Navajo wife who was killed in the first 5 minutes, 3 dance hall women, the bankers daughter, and her half breed. maid. A few changes could make a Vicki story.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

Everyone thinks I'm psychotic except my girlfriends from the planet Mongo.

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #346 on: June 17, 2017, 05:36:04 pm »
Saw it at the theater, rented dvd once, finally own Moana! Now I can add a volcano powered daughter to my Disney Princess super-team or have Stitch foul up something in our time and send Lilo's hot sister back in time to have fun with Moana! My Disney Princess super-team would now consist of Elsa and Anna (there is a reason she's in despite not having powers), daughters of Hercules, Rapunzel, Ariel,  Belle, and Moana, niece of Jasmine and 2 without counterparts, the Japanese girl and the Native American girl with the wind and telekinetic powers specificly. I also envisioned them orinally aged between 13-15 younger than I usually go..

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #347 on: June 20, 2017, 10:03:11 pm »
An idea inspired by the movie 'War Wagon'! In this Vicki version instead of a stagecoach I would use a converted Showboat! I see about 20 young ladies get ahold of a pair of gatling guns, a canon_and a pair of small 1 pound canon along with Winchester rifles and 6 guns. First thought was they are menaced by Indians, but I think having them be in Mexico during one of the revolutions would be better! All sides want to rape these refugee girls! They have to escape.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #348 on: June 22, 2017, 12:17:13 am »
Another idea I got from watching Hogan's Heroes; during a visit from some Japanese Generals, his host, a surprisingly competant German General becomes impressed by the physical prowess of the Japanese girls in gymnastics and martial arts. The German decides to form a team from female German athletes with the Japanese girls as trainers. None of the women, German or Japanese support the Axis and they plan to desert at the first chance. A train switch sends them to the Russian front (1943). They end up taking command of a small outpost. They manage to fight off a small platoon of Russian soldier's, but they are almost out of ammo. A equal number of Russian girls creep into the camp leading to a clothes ripping catfight!