Author Topic: Return of the Lesbian Ideas !!! Rise'  (Read 18128 times)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Return of the Lesbian Ideas !!! Rise'
« Reply #285 on: April 16, 2017, 11:11:11 pm »
Once had an idea for Red Sonja to team up with Red Vicki, Red Dawn a Sioux warrior woman, and Red Jade a Chinese swordswoman. All 4 are from times, Hyborian age for Sonja, 1600s for Vicki, Tang dynasty for Jade, about 1000 for Dawn. They end up either in the Hyborian age or Westeros. Only Vicki has knowledge of firearms and I could make her an alternate version with flintlocks instead of her advanced 6-shooters. Also not make her witchbreed (mutant). Three would be good with swords with Dawn using bow, knife, and tomahawk..
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

Everyone thinks I'm psychotic except my girlfriends from the planet Mongo.

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #286 on: April 17, 2017, 12:31:18 am »
Actually rereading my last post gives me an even better idea, an all girl Magnificent Seven!  I take Red Sonja, Dawn, Jade, Red Vicki and add 3 others; I am thinking Xena, an alternate reality Maya from Power Rangers where her planet was never attacked but she pulls her Quasar saber due to a vision and gets teleported in, and number 7 is Arya Stark. Pretty close in terms of technology level with only Vicki being slightly advanced. Each one also bring something unique to the table. Sonja has leadership, Dawn the Native American skills, Jade martial arts, Vicki seamanship and guns, Xena her chakram, Maya her animal empathy and the power saber, and Arya her assassin skills. Many of them have overlapping abilities but are still unique in their own way. Not sure if setting should be Hyboria or Westeros.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #287 on: April 17, 2017, 03:36:32 am »
Another idea from Have Gun Will Travel. One episode had not only Hey Girl but 3 Tahitian dancers! None were in the episode long but. it could spark an idea.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #288 on: April 17, 2017, 04:37:56 pm »
Red Vicki suddenly finds herself in a small lifeboat in the Hyborian age, surprised she still has her cutlass, 4 pistols, even some gold coins so she wasn't robbed. Going to a tavern she helps out pirate queen Valeria during a brawl. The 2 go upstairs and have sex.. Later on they get involved in another brawl. when they help Red Sonja who has also arrived. The 3 flee and make it to a ship heading south. A storm wrecks their ship and they are in Kush and rescue Belit who is down to only a few men and surrounded by enemies. Vicki's pistols win the day although she runs out of power and shot for the moment. The 4 women are forced to flee south and have lesbian sex every chance they get, until they meet some beautiful black Amazon's! Inspired by Pam Grier, Tamara, Ebony Ayes, and Jeanie Pepper!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #289 on: April 18, 2017, 04:14:14 am »
Still on my Red Sonja kick. I would like to also take her to Khitai, the Hyborian version of China to meet kung fu girls. Love to see Sonja submit to smaller girls.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #290 on: April 18, 2017, 04:06:09 pm »
Badges of Fury, a Jet Li martial arts action film with some comedy thrown in. Several attractive female members especially a lady detective, an actress and her large breasted hot sister! I can definitely work with that kind of start, especially if I turned the 2 male leads into 2 other girls and make 1 American on loan to the Hong Kong police as there is a seriel killer involved. Also some culture stuff if the American girl jumps in a car for pursuit and the steering wheel is on the wrong side and so's the traffic! :)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #291 on: April 19, 2017, 06:59:22 am »
Thought I had a great name for a hot Pam Grier amazon to hook up with Red Sonja, Zula! Too bad I forgot there were already 2 Conan characters with that name already, a man in the comics who!s a fighter who knows some magic, and the Grace Jones character in the second Ah-nold film.  I can still use the name for a hot Pam Grier amazon, I will just have to state that there are many people named Zula in the Hyborian age. And let's face it, Pam Grier was far far hotter than Grace Jones and the 2 look nothing alike. And yes, Grace is attractive in an odd way, but Pam was prettier and sexier IMHO.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #292 on: April 19, 2017, 07:16:07 am »
Okay, I have to rush off to work, but I have a request for help as I came up with an idea of female monsters who look like famous actresses. I am thinking Raquel Welch as the mummy (once she gets her body) and British Hammer girl Caroline Munro as my vampire. I need a female werewolf and a female creature and a female Frankenstein that looks more like the Bride..

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #293 on: April 19, 2017, 03:09:57 pm »
Thanks to an off board email I have my hot female Frankenstein, Sandra Bullock. Still need help with a hot female werewolf who looks pretty human, and a Creature of the Black Lagoon who in the Vickiverse is a sexy legs on land mermaid.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #294 on: April 19, 2017, 09:16:42 pm »
A pair of attractive lesbians, maybe even Arab girls, are total man haters though not extremist, dress up as men and go to an 'out of the way' strip club with young attractive dancers, 2 of the strippers are already a lesbian couple, a Denise Masino hot bodybuilder.and her petite blonde 18 year-old girlfriend. The other strippers kind of like both ways.  The pair of criminal girls have been staking this place out for weeks for a night that's perfect with a. lots of girls present but b. few customers and c. a day before a big bank deposit so lots of cash. They wait until there's only 2 or 3 customers left with the girls tired from dancing and the bartender, bouncer and bartender. off guard. They pouncewith their hidden guns easily desposing of the men. The put the girls in bondage! They know they have hours and so have their way with the girls training them in sex and pain until all the strippers are willing accomplices. The now several members gang plots to raid other clubs.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #295 on: April 21, 2017, 12:16:00 am »
Here's a weird idea, Red Sonja is riding without being chased for a change when something crashes not far from her. Turns out to be a X-Wing with a non human looking Jedi inside. He is dead of course and by accident activities the lightsaber without killing herself . After seeing what it can do Sonja loves it as she now doesn't have to lug around a heavy sword and it almost doubles her already legendary speed as well as being able to slice through any armor with ease..

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #296 on: April 21, 2017, 01:43:10 am »
Well, even though he's not active our former 'god of trivia' still lurks and has sent me some facts about sword weight. I, like most people, tend to think of Conan, Lord of the Rings, and Game of Thrones type swords as being very heavy, however, even Jon Snow's Longclaw would actually be less than 5 pounds instead of the 10-15 pounds I and most of us think. He saw I was talking about Red Sonja and pirate girls and sent me actual weights of medieval swords and I must say I was surprised. Despite it's size Red Sonja's usual sword would weigh only 2 to 3-5 pounds and even a great bastard sword like Conan or Aragorn would use would rarely exceed 4 which would be nothing to men who had practiced with them since age 7, (the usual beginning of knight training). A Cimmerian like Conan probably started at age. 3! A pirate cutlass usually ran about 2 pounds making it an easy weapon for women like Valeria, Red Vicki, and Belit.  Super large swords like even Claymores were not so much heavier as I thought. I must say I was surprised. Still, a lightsaber weighing half a pound would still be fun. :)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #297 on: April 21, 2017, 02:26:01 pm »
One scenario that's interesting, to me and others, which I have talked about before, is the idea of modern weapons in a Hyborian age or Game of Thrones setting. Especially if the people aren't stupid like the soldier's in G.I. Samurai. That was a good movie but the soldier's were obviously not sci fi fans or thinkers. Well, everyone knows that, all jokes aside coming from a backround surrounded by ex-military, many of them also going into law enforcement afterwards, and I also devoured history AND sci fi/fantasy being in a household of men and the fact I have always had more male friends and (gasp) 20 years of education experience, I know that in scenarios like that you have to conserve your ammo and fuel . Guns will win a battle or 2 with a couple small fights thrown in, but even if you have a tank it's useless when it's out of shells and gas.. There are ways around it to a degree. My idea of Arya meeting samurai who have flintlocks for example. Everyone knows that gunpowder was around hundreds of years before it was used as a weapon. The Westeros Asians maybe just learned how faster than Earth.  :) Other things, like a small group of girls having a couple of supply trucks or some army that can go back and forth and has stockpiled for a long time work too to various degrees.  :)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #298 on: April 23, 2017, 11:07:39 pm »
Red Sonja and her sister Verona (that I prefer as being good and a 'wild mage') come to a village of all women, semi-Amazon's maybe, and they are Scathatch worshippers! The goddess herself is there and greets the sisters as her most devoted protectors. However they find themselves in chains when they wake up in a lesbian dungeon. Scathatch orders them torured to prove their love. Sonja and Verona do by enjoying their lesbian bdsm.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #299 on: April 25, 2017, 03:00:58 am »
I don't really know of any but I have an idea of a mother/daughter team of super heroines. Hmmm, okay Elasti Girl and Violet of the Incredibles. But there could be others.