Author Topic: Return of the Lesbian Ideas !!! Rise'  (Read 38140 times)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Re: Return of the Lesbian Ideas !!! Rise'
« Reply #360 on: July 02, 2017, 08:21:45 pm »
Here's what I have come up with for a Legion era Justice League!

A man who is half Krytonian, half Daxximite making him immune from both krytonite and lead making him a counterpart of Superman!

A Thanagarian who was born a throwback to long gone ancestors in that he has natural wings. A highly ranked police officer making him a rare elite winged helmet making him a counterpart to Hawkman!

A living robot from Mechas 4, looks human until combat when he grows to 12' tall, looking a bit like a really cool Gundam or similar Japanese robot who can add. loads of weaponry as needed, equivalent of Cyborg!

A character I came up with today named Dr. Linda Tang who has laser light abilities and is from the planet China 3 settled by. Asian space travelers, equivalent of Dr. Light

One of 2 given to me from Tyval is an African-American woman called Night Runner who has mach 5 speed making her the equivalent of Flash!

And Emerald from the planet Gelatia who absorbed the powers of a test weapon from Oa giving her the similar power of a power ring! She doesn't quite have the strength of a ring but doesn't have the weakness to yellow or wood, making her the equivalent of Green Lantern!

This is my basic starting line up, more could be added later, maybe add Sara Lance as my White Canary as she could desire to join the League during a visit to that time. Suggestions and additions and ideas welcomed! I have a rare couple of days off thanks to the holiday so I'll be lurking here a lot.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #361 on: July 02, 2017, 08:32:55 pm »
The one guy is Kandorian which survives into Legion time and yes, I know mach 5 is slow for Flash , also it's been canon in Legion that in their time Green Lanterns are not welcome on Earth but while worthy Emerald issue an actual Lantern. Also in DC lore the hawk helmet with wings is only given to the best of the best in the Thanagarian police. Having access to older brothers and a 'king of trivia' sometimes helps. :D

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #362 on: July 03, 2017, 02:45:40 am »
Woke up in the middle of the night, unowho sent me an email telling me that Rokyn is the name of the planet where the Kandorian's settled. First appearance was in Legion story in 1967! There have been many revisions since of course buy I would be using the Silver Age version in a world with elements from Silver age to now.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #363 on: July 04, 2017, 12:10:07 am »
I can add 3 more female characters to my Justice League 3017 with time travelers Sara Lance and Thea Queen and since the Amazon's of Themyscira are supposed to be virtually immortal bring in Donna Troy returns to fill the Wonder Woman slot her (long deceased) sister once had. This however leaves me with not enough male members. An Aquaman wouldn't really fit into a Legion era time, a new Shazam is a possibility but I already have my powerhouse in my Rokyn hero. There is of course a stretchy guy ala Plastic Man/Reed Richards/Elongated Man. Maybe some guy recreates the Gingold formula? Ah, maybe an Animal Man type character too. That would make it 5 and 6.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #364 on: July 04, 2017, 06:11:52 am »
I really really wish I had the equipment so I could write again. I have been putting so much thought into this Justice League 3017 idea. My naming is terrible as I have to steal, with permission, names, buy backround of most are my original ideas. And I know few people care or even read my ideas, but I want to put them down for a day when I can maybe rejoin the author side.

Rising up from Legion rejects who are qualified and stable but over the age limit they decide to take a page from history and form the Justice League 3017!

Questar: real name Ques-Ta. Home planet: Rokyn. Powers: super strength, speed, flight, hearing, breath, vision powers, invulnerability. Origin: born from a marriage between a Krytonian and Daxxamite he has vast superhuman abilities under a yellow sun. Furthermore, his mixed parantage negates the inheritent vulnerabilities to both Kryptonine and lead. However he can still be harmed by magic, red sun powered lasers, and Q-energy like Superboy and Mon-El!  Ques was a detective in New Argo and is a 5 time champion in Kryptonian martial arts!20th century counterpart =Superman

Condor: real name; Kondor Ros. Home planet: Thanagar. Powers: natural wings giving him power of flight, hands and feet can morph into razor sharp talons equal to titanium steel, hollow bones give him greater than human strength and agility. Origin: born with abilities of Thanagarians from 100,000s of years in the past he rose through the ranks of. the. Thanagarian police force to become one of the few 'Elite' who are awarded the Hawk helmet with wings'! Common officers wear wingless helmets. Like all Thanagarian Elite Kondor is highly skilled in all weaponry, skills, and science. In addition he is an exceptional star pilot!

Arsenal: real name; Leo Von T1. Home world; Mechas 4. Powers: a living robot with

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #365 on: July 04, 2017, 06:16:10 am »
Oops, accidentally posted after I tried to fix my goof of forgetting to write he is the counterpart of Hawkman. I'll take a break and resume later.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #366 on: July 04, 2017, 04:42:00 pm »
Okay, I'm rested so I'll try to resume. While for my future benefit maybe someone else might get inspired.

Arsenal: real name; Leo Von T1. Home planet; Mechas 4. Powers; a living robot who has the ability to appear human or humanoid, growth up to 12', strength, flight, self repair, tough metal skin and the ability to summon as much weaponry as a Star Cruiser! Weaponry can be set from stun (against humans) to destroy (against robots and vehicles), limited flight
 Origin; a native of. Mechas 4 where humans and sentient robots lived in peace for thousands of years Leo, inspired by the Legends of Earth heroes who aided his planet 1000 years before dedicated himself on improving his already formidable abilities as an officer in the Mechas 4 Space Patrol. After many years he discovered a 'space pocket' where he could store additional weaponry and parts that he could summon at will. As a sentient robot he. has all human emotions and a firm sense of right and wrong. 20th century counterpart (sort of) = Cyborg

Dr. Light: real name; Linda Tang. Home planet; China 3. Powers: ability to use light in a wide variety of ways including flight, force field, laser blasts, strobe, flash, vision powers, limited healing.  Origin: a skilled doctor and surgeon even by 30th century standards Dr. Tang was doing a laser experiment when unstable new light equipment malfunctioned and exploded at the same time the hospital was hit by a freak solar flare. The combined sources all hit Dr
 Tang at the same time at full force but killed 6 others in the building who only took a tiny fraction. Due to her guilt feelings Dr. Tang mastered her new powers and dedicated herself to helping others. Upon learning that the historic second Dr. Light was good she took up that identity. A highly competant.doctor she also has 3 black belts. 20th century counterpart = Dr. Light (2)saving them.

Plastic Man: real name; Professor Xavier Pand (X-Pand). Powers; mallible body that can perform many amazing elastic feats. Origin: a young college professor who was also an amateur chem ist stumbled into the recreation of the formula that had turned 'Eel O'Brian into the original Plastic Man 1000 years before. Further experiments adding Gingold used by Ralph Digmy known as the Elongated Man both stabilized and strengthed the formula. When terrorists threatened his students he drank the formula in hopes of

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #367 on: July 04, 2017, 05:17:46 pm »
Sometimes I hate this damn phone. Anyway he's the new Plastic Man..

Night Runner: real name; Kelly Ray. Home planet Earth. Powers; super speed. Origin: a rookie African-American policewoman caught in the exact same accident that had created the Flash 1000 years before with the exception that it wasn't quite as direct a strike thus her speed isn't nearly as fast However mach 5 in a galaxy without other speedsters is pretty damn fast. She had many of the same tricks Barry Allen had just at a lesser ability
 20th century counterpart = Flash

Emerald: real name; unpronouncable to humans, closest translation is Emerald. Home planet Gelatia. Powers: absorbed the power of the 'Wand of the Protector' which was rightfully hers. Also, since her planet is high gravity, on Earth her strength is that of 3 powerful men
 Origin: Emerald is from an all female race of green skinned, mostly blonde. She is from a line of heroines who the keepers of the Wand of the Protector, in reality a one of a kind test weapon created on Oa between the time of the Manhunters and the creation of the Green. Lantern Corps. Only one prototype was made before the power rings were perfected. While not as powerful as the rings the wand didn't have the weakness to yellow or the weakness to wood like the Alan Scott ring. The wand is passed down from mother to worthy daughter. Emerald was the most worthy of any before but worried about a foe disarming her, thus she absorbed thpower into herself. She keeps the wand as a prop and being unbreakable it makes an effective baton weapon for her Gelatian escrima martial arts. The green energy Emerald commands can do anything a power ring can, but at 2/3 the strength requiring more will to get the same results. 20th century counterpart = Green Lantern

Wonder Woman/Donna Troy, Sara Lance/White Canary, Red Arrow/Thea Queen everyone already knows. My last character Animus has the same powers as Animal Man and Vixen, I haven't fully created him yet.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
« Reply #368 on: July 05, 2017, 05:07:43 pm »
Interesting note for Dr. Light: On The Flash, she could turn herself invisible, but not her clothes. She escaped her cell by stripping naked, and turning invisible. When they opened the door to look inside, she silently slipped out. It's sorta like Jessica Alba's version of Sue Storm, but she had a costume/suit that turned invisible when she did. It was only when she was normally clothed, that she had to strip. Any excuse to get a hot chick naked, right? Use it in a story, if you like.

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #369 on: July 05, 2017, 06:05:14 pm »
If I ever get a chance to write it. I also get to start with a lesbian Emerald, 2 bi with lesbian preferance, Kelly and Sara, and one that has to be bi in Donna.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #370 on: July 05, 2017, 09:24:26 pm »
Flash comes out in September so I'll have to see that episode definitely. Legends, Supergirl, and Gotham are August release. Along with Blue Bloods and NCIS: LA put all of those in my preorder cart today. I'd take more Arrow/Flash/Legends/Supergirl characters if I need them, but at the moment just filling the Green Arrow and Black Canary slots with Thea and Sara. Also have them with Legion girl.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #371 on: July 06, 2017, 03:22:24 am »
This thread is getting a bit long. Should I lock it and start a new lesbian thread?