Author Topic: Celebrity Pregnancies: Shoulda Visited the ATM Instead  (Read 61653 times)

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
Re: Celebrity Pregnancies: Shoulda Visited the ATM Instead
« Reply #435 on: January 17, 2018, 12:41:21 am »
Jamie-Lynn Sigler gives birth to son Jack Adam Dykstra

The Sopranos actress announced her son's late arrival via * Tuesday. "He's here. Jack Adam Dykstra we will talk about your tardiness eventually, but for now we've got a lot of love to give," she wrote. "Thanks to my besties for helping me laugh and smile and to my husband [Cutter Dykstra] for just being my rock." The newborn joins older brother Beau Kyle Dykstra, 4.

The actress did not share other details, including her son's birthdate, measurement and weight.

Sigler announced her second pregnancy in July 2017, 18 months after she got married in Palm Springs.

The 36-year-old actress doesn't consider herself to be a "perfect" parent, and she'll often commiserate with her mom friends when things go awry. "It's tough, especially with a toddler," she said at the time. "But I want him to be strong-minded and I want him to be the way he is, but there's definitely moments where I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing a lot of the time."

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #436 on: February 04, 2018, 06:41:43 pm »
Kylie Jenner welcomes 'beautiful and healthy' baby girl

The 20-year-old reality star and beauty mogul gave birth to a baby girl on Feb. 1, she confirmed on *, Sunday. The little girl weighed in at 8 lbs., 9 oz. and arrived at 4:43 p.m. local time.

The new arrival is the first child for Jenner and boyfriend Travis Scott.

“I’m sorry for keeping you in the dark through all the assumptions,” wrote Jenner. “I understand you’re used to me bringing you along on all my journeys. My pregnancy was one I chose not to do in front of the world.”

Continued Jenner, “I knew for myself I needed to prepare for this role of a lifetime in the most positive, stress free, and healthy way I knew how. There was no gotcha moment, no big paid reveal I had planned. I knew my baby would feel every stress and every emotion so I chose to do it this way for my little life and our happiness.”

“Pregnancy has been the most beautiful, empowering, and life changing experience I’ve had in my entire life and I’m actually going to miss it,” she said. “I appreciate my friends and especially my family for helping me make this special moment as private as we could. My beautiful and healthy baby girl arrived February 1st and I just couldn’t wait to share this blessing. I’ve never felt love and happiness like this I could burst! Thank you for understanding.”

---

Update: Kylie's daughter's name is, Stormi.

---

If you don't like the Kardashians/Jenners, that's fine, simply don't comment.

-SK
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 07:11:47 pm by Sex Kitten »
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #437 on: February 17, 2018, 08:46:48 am »
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo welcome baby no. 2: A little girl named Gio Grace Levine

The Victoria's Secret model gave birth to her second child—another baby girl!—with the Maroon 5 frontman. They've decided on yet another adorably unique moniker for baby No. 2, naming the bouncing bundle of joy Gio Grace Levine. Levine's rep confirmed the news Friday afternoon.

Meanwhile, the famous couple first announced they were expecting their second child in September. At the time, Prinsloo took to * to share a pic of her growing baby bump, writing, "ROUND 2."

Later, Levine revealed to Ellen DeGeneres that they were expecting another little girl, giving their eldest daughter, Dusty Rose, a baby sister.

Despite having just welcomed another child, however, Levine is already certain this won't be the couple's last.

"I want a lot [of kids], I thrive in chaos," Levine told DeGeneres, adding that his 28-year-old wife feels the same. "She was an only child, so she wants like 100 babies. I don't know if I can do that. That's a lot of babies."

The pair previously welcomed Dusty Rose into the world in Sept. 2016, and last May, Prinsloo echoed her hubby's comments, describing motherhood as "heaven."

-SK