Author Topic: Celebrity Pregnancies: Shoulda Visited the ATM Instead  (Read 75622 times)

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
Re: Celebrity Pregnancies: Shoulda Visited the ATM Instead
« Reply #435 on: January 17, 2018, 12:41:21 am »
Jamie-Lynn Sigler gives birth to son Jack Adam Dykstra

The Sopranos actress announced her son's late arrival via * Tuesday. "He's here. Jack Adam Dykstra we will talk about your tardiness eventually, but for now we've got a lot of love to give," she wrote. "Thanks to my besties for helping me laugh and smile and to my husband [Cutter Dykstra] for just being my rock." The newborn joins older brother Beau Kyle Dykstra, 4.

The actress did not share other details, including her son's birthdate, measurement and weight.

Sigler announced her second pregnancy in July 2017, 18 months after she got married in Palm Springs.

The 36-year-old actress doesn't consider herself to be a "perfect" parent, and she'll often commiserate with her mom friends when things go awry. "It's tough, especially with a toddler," she said at the time. "But I want him to be strong-minded and I want him to be the way he is, but there's definitely moments where I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing a lot of the time."

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #436 on: February 04, 2018, 06:41:43 pm »
Kylie Jenner welcomes 'beautiful and healthy' baby girl

The 20-year-old reality star and beauty mogul gave birth to a baby girl on Feb. 1, she confirmed on *, Sunday. The little girl weighed in at 8 lbs., 9 oz. and arrived at 4:43 p.m. local time.

The new arrival is the first child for Jenner and boyfriend Travis Scott.

“I’m sorry for keeping you in the dark through all the assumptions,” wrote Jenner. “I understand you’re used to me bringing you along on all my journeys. My pregnancy was one I chose not to do in front of the world.”

Continued Jenner, “I knew for myself I needed to prepare for this role of a lifetime in the most positive, stress free, and healthy way I knew how. There was no gotcha moment, no big paid reveal I had planned. I knew my baby would feel every stress and every emotion so I chose to do it this way for my little life and our happiness.”

“Pregnancy has been the most beautiful, empowering, and life changing experience I’ve had in my entire life and I’m actually going to miss it,” she said. “I appreciate my friends and especially my family for helping me make this special moment as private as we could. My beautiful and healthy baby girl arrived February 1st and I just couldn’t wait to share this blessing. I’ve never felt love and happiness like this I could burst! Thank you for understanding.”

---

Update: Kylie's daughter's name is, Stormi.

---

If you don't like the Kardashians/Jenners, that's fine, simply don't comment.

-SK
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 07:11:47 pm by Sex Kitten »
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #437 on: February 17, 2018, 08:46:48 am »
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo welcome baby no. 2: A little girl named Gio Grace Levine

The Victoria's Secret model gave birth to her second child—another baby girl!—with the Maroon 5 frontman. They've decided on yet another adorably unique moniker for baby No. 2, naming the bouncing bundle of joy Gio Grace Levine. Levine's rep confirmed the news Friday afternoon.

Meanwhile, the famous couple first announced they were expecting their second child in September. At the time, Prinsloo took to * to share a pic of her growing baby bump, writing, "ROUND 2."

Later, Levine revealed to Ellen DeGeneres that they were expecting another little girl, giving their eldest daughter, Dusty Rose, a baby sister.

Despite having just welcomed another child, however, Levine is already certain this won't be the couple's last.

"I want a lot [of kids], I thrive in chaos," Levine told DeGeneres, adding that his 28-year-old wife feels the same. "She was an only child, so she wants like 100 babies. I don't know if I can do that. That's a lot of babies."

The pair previously welcomed Dusty Rose into the world in Sept. 2016, and last May, Prinsloo echoed her hubby's comments, describing motherhood as "heaven."

-SK

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #438 on: February 22, 2018, 06:58:48 pm »
Rachel McAdams expecting first child

Rachel McAdams is pregnant and expecting her first child, E! News reports.

A rep for McAdams could not be reached.

The Mean Girls actress, 39, and Dear John writer Jamie Linden, 37, were first romantically linked in April 2016, and have kept a relatively low profile throughout their relationship.

The pair rarely appear in public together and have yet to make their red carpet debut as a couple.

The notably private star previously revealed that while having children was something she’d given a lot of thought to, she wanted to make sure she found the right partner first.

“Part of me is very attached to the idea of having children,” McAdams told InStyle in 2010, adding, “It’ll depend on if I find the person I want to do that with.”

-SK

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #439 on: April 10, 2018, 09:58:39 pm »
Rachel McAdams welcomes a son with boyfriend Jamie Linden

In February, E! News first reported that the 39-year-old actress was pregnant with her first child with her boyfriend, screenwriter Jamie Linden. In recent photos obtained by *, McAdams is pictured with Linden, who appears to hold a baby boy in his arms.

McAdams has been linked to Linden -- whose credits include Dear John and Money Monster -- since  August 2016, when they were spotted holding hands.

McAdams has said in past interviews that she wanted children.

“Having a few [kids] would be great,” McAdams told People in 2009, adding that she’s “looking forward to it someday.”

She also told the magazine that her inspiration is her own mother.

“She’s a nurse and very nurturing and gentle," she said. "She lets me be who I am. Hopefully I can take on those qualities and be as great as her.”

---

Baby Girl on the way for Kate Hudson

The actress, 38, revealed in a shocker video Friday that she and musician boyfriend Danny Fujikawa are expecting their first child together and Hudson’s third total — a baby girl!

Hudson and Fujikawa revealed the news on the star’s * account in a clip showing the couple and Hudson’s two sons Bingham, 6, and Ryder, 14, popping four huge balloons to reveal showers of pink confetti.

“SURPRISE!!! If you’ve wondered why I’ve been so absent on my social channels it’s because I have never been more sick!” she captioned the video.

“We have been trying to keep this pregnancy under the radar for as long as possible but I’m a poppin now!” she added. “And it’s too darn challenging to hide, and frankly hiding is more exhausting then just coming out with it!”

Added the actress, “My kids, Danny, myself and the entire family are crazy excited! A little girl on the way."

-SK
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 10:01:38 pm by Sex Kitten »

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #440 on: April 21, 2018, 06:50:53 pm »
Claire Danes expecting her second child with husband Hugh Dancy

Congratulations are in order for Claire Danes and husband Hugh Dancy. The Homeland actress revealed that she is pregnant with her second child on Howard Stern‘s * show on Wednesday. “I am pregnant. I’m seriously preggo … I’m deep into my second trimester,” 39-year-old Danes said, per People.

When Stern asked if the pregnancy was a surprise or planned, Danes replied that she and Dancy were trying to get pregnant. “Yeah, this was planned,” she said. “We’ve been wanting another kid for a while, and it happened.” Despite revealing this personal news, Danes says she is keeping the baby’s sex a secret.

Danes and Dancy, 42, met while filming the 2007 movie Evening in Rhode Island and became engaged in 2009; the two were married later that same year. Their son, Cyrus, who is now 5, was born in December 2012. One year after Cyrus was born, Danes spoke to Elle about motherhood and her decision to wait to have kids. “I’ve always wanted to have kids, but I’m glad I didn’t until now,” she said. “When I was thinking about [working and being a mother] originally, I was really nervous about it … I think I would make a lousy stay-at-home mom. It just wouldn’t suit me. I feel so fortunate, in that I’ve had this arrow-straight focus … that I wanted to act.”

The My So-Called Life star also heaped praises on her husband. She said, “Hugh was just the right partner for me. I got very, very lucky. There’s only so much credit you can take when it just sort of works, you know? And obviously we work hard at maintaining our relationship—that is central to both our lives—but at the same time, it’s just this kind of ease that I can’t really account for.”

---

Khloé Kardashian shares daughter's name days after giving birth amid cheating scandal

Four days after giving birth to her first child, reality star Khloé Kardashian revealed her daughter’s name on * and her website on Monday.

“Our little girl, True Thompson, has completely stolen our hearts and we are overwhelmed with LOVE,” the new mom captioned a photo of a room filled with pink balloons and flowers. “Such a blessing to welcome this angel into the family! Mommy and Daddy loooooove you True!”

Kardashian, 33, and NBA boyfriend Tristan Thompson welcomed their daughter Thursday in Cleveland. Thompson is also dad to 16-month-old son Prince Oliver from a previous relationship.

Momager Kris Jenner confirmed the arrival of her ninth grandchild on * Thursday when she said she was “blessed” to be a grandmother once more. Thompson’s NBA team, the Cleveland Cavaliers, also confirmed the birth, explaining that the new dad missed practice due to Kardashian going into labor.

During pregnancy, Khloé revealed that she had not settled on the name but was considering a first initial of T or K. “I knew the name if I was having a boy,” she previously responded to a fan on * in March, telling Ellen DeGeneres in January that she was set on “Tristan Jr.”

The news comes following allegations that Thompson, 27, was seen kissing multiple other women and a source calling him “a serial cheater.”

On April 10, videos surfaced of Thompson allegedly getting close to an unidentified woman at the PH-D Lounge in New York City over the previous weekend.

A man who has been identified as the athlete was seen speaking closely with a brunette in photos and footage published by the * and *. The * later published a video of Thompson and a brunette allegedly entering his hotel at 5 a.m.

* also posted footage recorded in October, allegedly depicting Thompson kissing one woman while a different woman groped him at the Darna hookah lounge outside of Washington, D.C.

The cheating allegations led fans to speculate if Khloé’s daughter would still have the surname Thompson. The Kardashians and Jenners have always given their children the father’s last name, even if they weren’t married.

Oldest sibling Kourtney Kardashian‘s three children all have her ex-boyfriend Scott Disick‘s last name. Kim Kardashian West also gave her daughters and son the last name of husband Kanye West before they tied the knot.

Despite relationship issues between Rob Kardashian and ex-fiancée Blac Chyna, they gave their daughter the Kardashian surname, making her Kris’ only grandchild to carry on the Kardashian moniker.

New mom Kylie Jenner‘s daughter also took after her father Jacques Webster — known better by his stage name Travis Scott.

-SK

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I got a Moner boner
« Reply #441 on: May 08, 2018, 12:18:45 pm »
Kirsten Dunst is officially a MILF.
I been up, I been down.
Take my word, my way around.
I ain't askin' for much.
I said, Lord, take me downtown,
I'm just lookin' for some tush.

I been bad, I been good,
Dallas, Texas, Hollywood.
I ain't askin' for much.

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I got a Moner boner
« Reply #442 on: May 11, 2018, 03:14:59 pm »
Strahotski is pregnant.
I been up, I been down.
I ain't askin' for much.

I been bad, I been good,
I ain't askin' for much.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #443 on: May 12, 2018, 06:37:16 pm »
Kirsten Dunst and Jessie Plemons baby name: Ennis Howard

---

Seriously? Ennis?

-SK

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #444 on: May 12, 2018, 10:10:32 pm »
Did they watch too much 'Dukes of HazzardHazzard' then misspell it?
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Girlsway DVD has stolen the above statement I have been using for years! GRRRR!

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #445 on: May 18, 2018, 05:26:31 am »
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend welcome their son

Chrissy Teigen announced about a week ago that she was “done” being pregnant. And as of Wednesday, she actually was done.

Teigen and husband John Legend welcomed their second baby, with the two-time mom writing on *, “Somebody’s herrrrrrre!” and including baby bottle and hug emojis.

The little boy, whose name has yet to be announced, is the couple’s first son and their second child after Luna, who turned 2 a month ago.

-SK

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #446 on: May 20, 2018, 06:38:04 pm »
Update: Chrissy Teigen and John Legend announced their newborn son's name on social media on May 20.

The model and the musician named their little guy Miles Theodore Stephens. (Stephens is John's real and legal last name.)

"Hello, world! This is Miles Theodore Stephens - We are drowning in his little peeps and nuzzles. Our household feels overwhelmed with love. Thank you for all your well wishes!" Chrissy captioned an * photo of the adorable newborn.

-SK

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #447 on: May 27, 2018, 12:53:25 am »
Miranda Kerr gives birth, welcomes first child with Evan Spiegel

Miranda Kerr gave birth to her first child, a baby boy named Hart, with husband Evan Spiegel on Tuesday, May 8, Us Weekly can confirm.

This is the second child for the 35-year-old supermodel. She also shares son Flynn, 7, with her ex-husband, Orlando Bloom, to whom she was married from 2010 to 2013.

Kerr and the Snapchat CEO, 27, first stepped out together in June 2015, and became engaged in July 2016. They tied the knot in May 2017 during a small ceremony in the backyard of their home in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles.

The couple announced in November that they were expecting a little bundle of joy. “We’re just really excited to expand our family,” the former Victoria’s Secret Angel later told Us exclusively, adding that Flynn was looking forward to becoming a big brother. “He’s very excited. It’s so sweet.”

-SK

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #448 on: June 08, 2018, 05:13:52 am »
Haylie Duff welcomes daughter Lulu Gray

Haylie Duff is a mother of two.

The singer, actress and Real Girl’s Kitchen food blogger announced on social media Thursday that she had welcomed her second child, daughter Lulu Gray, with fiancé Matt Rosenberg.

Haylie shared a photo of the newborn in the arms of her proud big sister, 3-year-old Ryan Ava Erhard, who wore a toy crown for the occasion.

“She arrived June 5th, and brought all her magic with her!” Haylie, 33, captioned the snap. “Ryan is the happiest big sister & we are finally a family of 4! Meet our littlest one … Lulu Gray Rosenberg!”

-SK

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I got a Moner boner
« Reply #449 on: June 08, 2018, 02:23:04 pm »
Not to be outdone, Hilary announced that she's pregnant with her second child as well.
I been up, I been down.
I ain't askin' for much.

I been bad, I been good,
I ain't askin' for much.