Author Topic: Celebrity Pregnancies: Shoulda Visited the ATM Instead  (Read 61259 times)

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
Re: Celebrity Pregnancies: Shoulda Visited the ATM Instead
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2014, 01:18:31 pm »
I did...  :(
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2014, 02:34:35 pm »
Kelly Rowland Is Pregnant, Says Wedding Was "Perfect"

Kelly Rowland is expecting! The singer broke the news of her pregnancy via * on Tuesday, June 10, posting a picture of a pair of baby Jordan sneakers.

In the pic, the adorable pair of teeny Jordans sit next to a larger adult pair. Rowland captioned the pic: "I'll be stuntin like my daddy."

The Destiny's Child singer married her manager and boyfriend Tim Witherspoon just last month in an intimate wedding in Costa Rica. In an exclusive interview with Us Weekly on June 10, the songstress said her wedding was simply "perfect."

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2014, 11:06:40 pm »
Just 16 months after having a daughter, Kristen Bell and myself her husband Dax Shepherd are expecting another baby.
There you go making my heart beat again
Heart beat again, heart beat again
There you go making me feel like a kid
Won't you do it and do it one time
There you go pulling me right back in
Right back in, right back in
And I know I'm never letting this go
I'm stuck on you
Whoa-oh, whoa-oh

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2014, 02:32:28 pm »
Good news, fellas:  Eva Mendes is going to be a MILF and it will be happening very soon.  She's seven months along and we're just finding out about it now.  Those sounds you hear are the raging cries of fan girls around the world wishing they could be Ryan Gosling's baby momma.
There you go making my heart beat again
Heart beat again, heart beat again
There you go making me feel like a kid
Won't you do it and do it one time
There you go pulling me right back in
Right back in, right back in
And I know I'm never letting this go
I'm stuck on you
Whoa-oh, whoa-oh

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2014, 02:56:56 am »
Poppy Montgomery Expecting Third Child

Poppy Montgomery‘s popping out — and she’s ready to share why.

The Unforgettable star and husband Shawn Sanford are expecting their second child together – a boy! — this fall, she tells PEOPLE. The actress is already six months pregnant and glad the cat’s finally out the bag.

“I’m so happy. I’m hoping to get all of the privileges now of a real pregnant person,” jokes Montgomery, who broke the news at a taping of ABC’s The View, airing Friday, then revealed the sex on Thursday’s episode of Late Night with David Letterman. “I want to be respected and given lots of royal treatment.”

She also wants to set the record straight. “I haven’t told anyone yet, so people just think I have enormous boobs,” she says. “I was like ‘I wonder if they think I went and got a boob job?’”

The new baby will join sister Violet Grace, 14 months, as well as the actress’ son Jackson, 6½, from her previous relationship with actor Adam Kaufman. Sanford, a Microsoft executive, also has two children – daughter Haley, 11, and son Braydon, 8 – from his previous marriage.

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2014, 07:01:20 pm »
Vanessa Minnillo Pregnant Again, Expecting Second Child With Nick Lachey

Number two! Vanessa Minnillo is pregnant again, expecting her second child with husband Nick Lachey.

Lachey announced the news of the pregnancy on * on Tuesday, July 15. He shared a photo on the beach with "It's a girl" written in the sand, and captioned the shot, "Can't think of a better way to celebrate 3 years of marriage to my beautiful Vanessa Lachey than this! family." The television personality, 33, gave birth to her first child, son Camden John, in September 2012 and wed Lachey, now 40, in July 2011.

---

Tila Tequila Pregnant With Baby Girl

It's going to be a girl for Tila Tequila! The pregnant reality star posed in a pink string bikini on Wednesday, July 2 in Texas, just hours after announcing on her * page she's expecting a baby girl.   

Five months pregnant, she donned a hot pink bikini with black sandals as she enjoyed a little R&R by the pool in Galveston Island, Texas, with her growing belly on full display.

"So it looks like I'm having myself a precious little baby girl! Oh my GOD!," the star, 32, announced on her website on July 1. "For a long time I thought I wanted a baby boy, but that's because most of my family members wanted me to have a boy,” Tila said. The mom-to-be told Us Weekly exclusively she had even been "buying a lot of things in blue."

"However, deep, deep down inside of my heart I knew that I wanted a baby girl! I wanted a little mini-me so that when she grows up I could do everything with her and be able to talk to her about anything," the brunette added.

Tila, who has not revealed her baby-to-be's father, plans on "raising her alone" and says she'll be a "fantastic Mother to my little Warrior Princess Baby Girl because she will see how much crap that her mommy has been through in life."

So far, Tila has documented everything about her pregnancy via social media, including how her hair's grown from prenatal vitamins to how her jean shorts no longer fit now that she's "growing at a rapid rate." "I've never felt this healthy, and happy in my entire life!” she wrote.

---

Jenni "JWoww" Farley Gives Birth to Baby Girl Meilani Alexandra Mathews

Her precious angel has arrived! Jenni "JWoww" Farley gave birth to her first child, a baby girl named Meilani Alexandra Mathews, on Sunday, July 13, Us Weekly can confirm.

"Jenni and Roger are so excited to welcome the newest guidette Meilani Alexandra Mathews to the world weighing 7lbs and 13 ounces," JWoww's rep tells Us Weekly. "Meilani and her parents are doing great and are happy and healthy. Meilani is already looking to trade her baby bottle for barbells.”

Engaged to beau Roger Mathews since September 2012, the 27-year-old Jersey Shore alum documented her pregnancy on social media leading up to her daughter's birth. Just days before welcoming her little mini-me, the new mom shared a picture of her baby bump on her blog with the caption: "My final baby bump pic before giving birth…It better be!!! Can't wait to meet my baby girl!!"

-SK

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2014, 06:29:09 am »
Alicia Keys Announces She's Pregnant, Expecting Second Child With Husband Swizz Beatz

Alicia Keys and husband Swizz Beatz are expecting their second child together—and the singer made the announcement via * on Thursday, July 31, with the cutest picture of her bump.

The Grammy winning musician, who is already mom to 3-year-old Egypt, shared the adorable picture of herself, 33, and her husband, 35, cradling her blossoming belly, as they celebrated their fourth wedding anniversary.

-SK

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2014, 05:37:35 am »
Ali Larter announced she's pregnant with her second child on Friday's ep of the Tonight Show.

-SK

DanielO

• Posting Machine
  • Aly Michalka, My New Goddess.
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2014, 10:30:46 pm »
Christina Aguilera has reportedly welcomed a second child to the world, with her fiancé Matt Rutler.

Christina, 33, is said to have given birth via C-section after checking into  Cedars Sinai hospital on Saturday morning – according to sources of celeb blog *******.

Fiancé Matt is believed to have been by her side when she gave birth within hours of checking into a private, deluxe birthing suite at the exclusive Los Angeles hospital.

Christina already has one son, Max, 6, from her first marriage to husband  Jordan Bratman. The couple finalized their divorce in April 2011.

Christina and Matt announced their engagement on Valentines Day this year, before announcing a week later that they were expecting a child together. The pair met on set of her film Burlesque, where Matt was working as a production assistant.

Christina last week posted the cute pic of herself in studio with headphones on her baby bump captioned: “Baby girl getting first listen to what mama's been creating in the studio.”

Many congratulations to the happy couple on the birth of their new baby girl!

The Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so Brain, but if Jimmy cracks corn, and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2014, 11:23:36 pm »
That might destroy any hope for a Hef's mag shoot though. As one person who uses the girls locker room (eat your hearts out) I know first hand it takes a lot of doing to shoot around a c-section scar. Then again the women I know don't have millions for cosmetic surgery either.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Shadow

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2014, 07:17:11 pm »
That might destroy any hope for a Hef's mag shoot though. As one person who uses the girls locker room (eat your hearts out) I know first hand it takes a lot of doing to shoot around a c-section scar. Then again the women I know don't have millions for cosmetic surgery either.

You say that like she won't be heavily airbrushed anyway.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2014, 07:27:42 pm »
And like I said she can afford the best cosmetic surgery. Used to when I was a.young girl you could tell if a woman had ever had a child by a tell tale wrinkle/small stretch mark. Now.I see women who have had 2 or kids and you can't tell at all. I sure remember my mothers c-scar.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2014, 12:09:19 am »
Milla Jovovich has had to put off making Resident Evil: The Final Chapter what with her being pregnant for the second time and all ("Between the stunt work and what will become my ever-expanding belly, we didn’t think pregnancy and zombie killing are the best combo! Lol! I imagine the only thing I’ll be killing in the near future is an endless supply of cupcakes. Yikes…").
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2014, 01:43:47 pm »
Shakira's pregnant with her second child! :)

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2014, 01:30:02 am »
In case you haven't seen the commercials on E!, Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant with her third child and Scott's initial reaction is not a happy one...

Kourtney Kardashian Reveals She's Pregnant and Scott Disick Freaks Out: "I Can't Take Care of More Kids"

Kourtney Kardashian has some shocking news for Scott Disick—news that he isn't exactly prepared for.

"I just wanted to tell you that I am pregnant," she informs him.

But Scott's reaction to the news is even more shocking…and unexpected.

"I can't handle this responsibility," he stammers. "I just can't take care of more kids."

When he confronts Kourtney about not telling him sooner, she explains that she knew he was going to freak out—which is the precise reason why she kept her pregnancy a secret for the past few weeks.

"It takes two to tango," Kourtney points out. "What did you think was gonna happen?"

---

While she has a point, it doesn't help that she never bothers to use birth control.

-SK