Author Topic: Celebrity Pregnancies: Shoulda Visited the ATM Instead  (Read 61261 times)

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
Re: Celebrity Pregnancies: Shoulda Visited the ATM Instead
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2014, 04:30:30 am »
It’ll Be a Girl for Alyssa Milano

Milo Thomas is getting a little sister!

The baby Alyssa Milano is expecting later this year will be a girl, the actress announced Thursday on her website.

“I’m in my Mistresses dressing room and I wanted to share with you guys that I am expecting a little sweet baby girl,” she said in a video. “David, Milo and I could not be happier. Truly, we could not be happier. So exciting!”

Baby girl will be the actress’s second child with husband David Bugliari.

“They’re both so excited to have another baby,” a source told PEOPLE after Milano confirmed the pregnancy.

Two weeks after the announcement, Milano, 41, shared that excitement with her * followers by posting a selfie showing off her growing baby bump — and putting any rumors of twins to rest.

---

I’m in my Mistresses dressing room...

That could be easily misconstrued by a dirty mind. ;) ;D

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2014, 11:27:11 pm »
Reportedly Rachel Bilson is carrying Hayden Panettiere's Christensen's baby. I can understand why this board seems reluctant to mention it.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

Cosmo Kramer

• Founder, Church of ATM
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • When in doubt, add more ATM
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2014, 11:36:11 pm »
Rachel definitely should've visited the ATM instead. :(
Oh my god, I actually updated this.

1.  Add ATM
2.  Add more ATM
3.  ???
4.  Profit

April 12, 2010 - The Church of ATM is stronger than ever!

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2014, 01:03:23 pm »
Christina Ricci is pregnant

Christina Ricci is going to be a mom.

The 34-year-old actress is expecting her first child with husband James Heerdegen, according to People.

The actress' growing baby bump was undeniable as she was photographed by paparazzi on Saturday while making her way through the Los Angeles International Airport in a black belted dress that accentuated her pregnant tummy.

Christina and James, a camera dolly grip, first met on the set of "Pan Am" (which Christina starred on from 2011-2012).

They took their relationship public in early 2012, and announced their engagement in February 2013.

The couple tied the knot in October 2013 in an intimate ceremony in New York City at Manhattan's Harold Pratt House & Peterson Hall (a century-old mansion).

Christina was previously briefly engaged to actor Owen Benjamin in 2009.

A rep for the actress was not immediately available for comment on the baby news when contacted by Access Hollywood on Sunday.

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2014, 12:54:22 pm »
Personal message to Hayden via the cheerleader Kate Mara played on Nip/Tuck: "Deny it! Deny it!"
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

Anynom

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2014, 02:26:08 pm »
So now the question is Juliette Barnes is getting knocked up too (which would fit this show) or if we're going to be seeing some wild attempts to hide Hayden's belly on stage.

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2014, 09:57:08 pm »
Or if, as InThe313 suggested elsewhere, they digitally remove Hayden's bump a la Kristen Bell on House Of Lies.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2014, 09:10:56 am »
Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas Are Parents of Baby Boy

Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas welcomed a baby boy yesterday, May 29," their rep told PEOPLE Friday night. "This is their first child. Both mom and baby are doing great."

News of the impending birth first broke last November, a month after the two actors announced their engagement.

"We are so thrilled ... and can't wait to celebrate with our friends and family, including our second family at Once Upon a Time," the couple, who met on the set of the hit show, said at the time.

They were married last month.

-SK

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2014, 09:53:44 pm »
It's official: Hayden Panettiere Expecting First Child

Hayden Panettiere is going to be a mommy.

The Nashville star is expecting her first child with fiancé Wladimir Klitschko, PEOPLE confirms.

After announcing their engagement in October, the couple put their wedding plans on hold because of unrest in Klitschko’s native country, Ukraine.

“But we have time,” to plan for the big day, Panettiere, 24, told Parade in April.

-SK

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2014, 12:31:16 pm »
In news TRL is unlikely to post on this thread, Kelly Clarkson is now the mother of a beautiful baby girl called River Rose.

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2014, 12:31:33 pm »
I'm 99.999% sure a DNA test will back me up on this, but Kelly Clarkson delivered a baby girl back on the 12th that is in no way related to me. River Rose Blackstock, because no one can be named anything normal anymore (though truthfully, River's nowhere near as bad as a lot of what these celeb kids are being named).
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

TRL

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2014, 12:33:10 pm »
In news TRL is unlikely to post on this thread, Kelly Clarkson is now the mother of a beautiful baby girl called River Rose.
Proved you wrong on THAT one, didn't I?

Nah, I gotta make sure it's obvious I'm in now way legally responsible for this new mouth to feed. That's all on her so-called husband.

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2014, 12:34:08 pm »

Yeah, well I still got in before you. :)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2014, 12:44:25 pm »
I expect all of those celebrity kids that have been given those weird names will either be burnt out drug addicts by 15 or tower snipers by 18. Whatever happened to normal names like Kahlisi and Daeinarys and Cersi and Sansa and Ygrette. :) :) :)
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

TRL

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2014, 12:52:58 pm »

Yeah, well I still got in before you. :)

You enjoy those 16 seconds, Victor. You enjoy them!  ::)