Author Topic: Celebrity Pregnancies: Shoulda Visited the ATM Instead  (Read 61654 times)

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I got a McPheever, and I got it bad!
Celebrity Pregnancies: Shoulda Visited the ATM Instead
« on: March 12, 2014, 01:04:02 pm »
And the sudden Stacy Keibler marriage story starts to make a lot more sense because apparently she's pregnant.

Oh, and I hope Cosmo likes the thread title. ;D
She's a good girl, loves her mama
Loves Jesus and America too
She's a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis
Loves horses and her boyfriend too

It's a long day livin' in Reseda
There's a freeway runnin' through the yard
And I'm a bad boy, 'cause I don't even miss her
I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart

Cosmo Kramer

• Founder, Church of ATM
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • When in doubt, add more ATM
Re: Celebrity Pregnancies: Shoulda Visited the ATM Instead
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 02:50:19 pm »
Cosmo very much likes the thread title. ;D
Oh my god, I actually updated this.

1.  Add ATM
2.  Add more ATM
3.  ???
4.  Profit

April 12, 2010 - The Church of ATM is stronger than ever!

darkdefender85

• Posting Machine
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 07:12:58 pm »
Mickie James has reportedly been accepting more signing gigs as of late and telling promoters that want to book her that she is unable to take bumps in the ring. The father of Mickie's child is reportedly TNA star Magnus. We noted earlier that Mickie revealed in a recent radio interview that she and Magnus got back together after splitting up for some time.

Congratulations to her!
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Edmund Burke

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 11:03:15 pm »
And Alyssa Milano is set to have her second baby.
There you go making my heart beat again
Heart beat again, heart beat again
There you go making me feel like a kid
Won't you do it and do it one time
There you go pulling me right back in
Right back in, right back in
And I know I'm never letting this go
I'm stuck on you
Whoa-oh, whoa-oh

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 10:04:45 pm »
Apparently Mila Kunis is enceinte via Ashton Kutcher.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 12:19:19 am »
Apparently Mila Kunis is enceinte via Ashton Kutcher.

Is it wrong I'm more disgusted that Kutcher is breeding than that Mila's knocked up?
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 11:02:46 pm »
Christina Aguilera expecting a baby girl

Christina Aguilera's son is going to have a little sister.

The singer and fiance Matt Rutler are expecting a baby girl, according to People. She reportedly announced the sex of the baby on the way on stage Friday in Malaysia, where she performed.

Aguilera, 33, and Rutler, a film producer, announced their engagement last month.

She's already a mom to 6-year-old Max, with ex-husband Jordan Bratman.

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Evil

• Evil at Law
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2014, 12:28:07 pm »
Megan Hilty (formerly of Smash) chirped that she and her hubby are expecting their first baby.
"It's no mystery that ass has always been tits greatest enemy." - Kenny Powers

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2014, 05:13:30 pm »
She's not a typical celebrity but, in case anyone cares...

Chelsea Clinton: I’m Pregnant

Former – and potentially future – First Daughter Chelsea Clinton made the big reveal on Thursday: She’s pregnant.

She announced the news during a speech in New York City with her mother, Hillary Clinton, at her side.

“Marc and I are very excited that we have our first child arriving later this year,” she said at the Lower East Side Girls Club at the end of a Clinton Foundation event dedicated to empowering young girls.

Clinton did not say if she and her husband, Marc Mezvinsky, are having a boy or a girl. But she later *ed that her due date is sometime this fall.

“I certainly feel all the better whether it’s a girl or a boy that she or he will grow up in a world full of so many strong, young female leaders,” she told the audience full of young women. “So thank you for inspiring me.”

-SK
Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it's a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2014, 09:19:29 pm »
Drew Barrymore's had her second daughter (Frankie Barrymore Kopelman) with her hubby Will. Unlike her first child Olive, Frankie doesn't share her name with any character her mother played. :)
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2014, 09:14:36 pm »
Ladies and gentlemen, Otis Alexander Sudeikis has LEFT the building! (I’m the building)

- Olivia Wilde strikes back for the other sex in the best birth announcement ever.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2014, 07:09:57 pm »
Kerry Washington Gives Birth to Baby Girl With Husband Nnamdi Asomugha

Another gladiator has arrived! Kerry Washington secretly welcomed a baby girl, Isabelle Amarachi Asomugha, on April 21 in L.A., *** reports. A source also tells Us Weekly, "Kerry recently had her baby." It's the first child for the Scandal actress and husband Nnamdi Asomugha. Washington's rep does not comment on her client's personal life, but the Emmy nominee's due date was a few weeks ago.

Us exclusively broke news in late October that Washington, 36, and the former NFL player were expecting. Three months later, the ABC star finally opened up about her pregnancy as she showed off her growing baby bump at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards on Jan. 12.

The first-time parents began dating in the summer of 2012, and tied the knot in a very intimate ceremony in Hailey, Idaho back in June 2013. Washington recently wrapped filming Season 3 of the smash hit, which was cut back to 18 episodes instead of 22 in December 2013 as the star awaited her baby's birth. Her pregnancy was not written into the D.C. crisis management drama.

-SK

voodoojoe

• The Minor Sixty-Niner
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I got a McPheever, and I got it bad!
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2014, 08:02:44 pm »
It never woulda happened if she'd gone Asomugha-to-mouth instead. ;D
She's a good girl, loves her mama
Loves Jesus and America too
She's a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis
Loves horses and her boyfriend too

It's a long day livin' in Reseda
There's a freeway runnin' through the yard
And I'm a bad boy, 'cause I don't even miss her
I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2014, 01:13:06 am »
Leelee Sobieski Expecting Second Child

There’s another baby on the way for Leelee Sobieski!

The actress, 30, is expecting her second child with husband Adam Kimmel, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.

Cradling her belly, Sobieski — who starred in Never Been Kissed, Eyes Wide Shut and the miniseries Joan of Arc — revealed her happy news Wednesday evening at Christian Dior’s Cruise 2015 show in Brooklyn.

She and Kimmel, a fashion designer whom she wed in August 2010, are already parents to 4-year-old daughter Louisanna Ray.

-SK

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2014, 07:20:31 pm »
Kendra Wilkinson Gives Birth to Baby Girl

She's here! Kendra Wilkinson has given birth to a baby girl, her rep confirms exclusively to Us Weekly. The Kendra on Top star and husband Hank Baskett welcomed their new addition via C-section at Cedars-Sinai in L.A. on Friday, May 16.

"I feel great and I am so happy," Baskett tells Us. The baby is "healthy with all 10 fingers and all 10 toes," he adds. As for the now mom of two? "She is great and did an amazing job," he tells Us of Wilkinson.

Us exclusively broke news back in October 2013 that Wilkinson, 28, was expecting a second child with the 31-year-old athlete. (The couple are already parents to 4-year-old son Hank IV.)

-SK