Author Topic: Is anyone besides myself, Kristi or Dax gonna send in stories to Wowefa?  (Read 2437 times)

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
In the past year, I guess there has been maybe, what 25-30 (being generous) of stories sent into Wowefa that didn't have 'by Dice and Kristi' or by Dax attached to it, which is rather frustrating to see, cause it always results in ya'll whining about myself and Kristi not doing the types of fics you want to the point it pisses me the hell off. 

So again, I ask, anyone besides the usual suspects of myself, Kristi and Dax going to send stuff in?
Happily Retired From Writing... Wowefa is on its own :)

Victoria

• Administrator
  • Posting Machine
Re: Is anyone besides myself, Kristi or Dax gonna send in stories to Wowefa?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 07:59:56 pm »
I also encourage anyone with interest to submit stories to WOWEFA.

It's not a competition, Dice or Kristi would be the first to tell you that.

Write what you like, about whom you like, and be an important contributor to the site.

Victoria
Deja moo - Feeling you've heard this Bull before.

Learned I was dyslexic when I went to a Toga party dressed as a Goat!

Microsoft will make a product that doesn't suck the day they start making vacuum cleaners.

Light travels faster than sound. Why some people appear bright until they speak.

MarkC1984

• Posting Machine
  • I'm a grumpy old git.
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 08:40:11 am »
I start stories, then lose interest and forget about them.  I have 20 such stories sat on my laptop atm, and it is finding the time to sit down and finish writing them to submit.

JayDee

• Posting Machine
  • Empty Quarter
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 10:00:41 am »
I haven't really watched any wrasslin in about 8 - 10 years, though I catch the odd show. I'd sadly guess I'm unlikely to write any more Balls Mahoney epics. On the plus side, and much to the relief of all concerned, I'm unlikely to write any more Balls Mahoney epics.

Blackjack

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 04:02:53 pm »
Not to get too much momentum behind it but I'm currently working on a HLA fic with Summer Rae and Layla. I wouldn't hold my breath on me getting it done any time soon though!
Currently working on:

Amber Heard MMF
Kaley Cuoco and Melissa Rauch MFF
Megan Fox MMF
Kaley Cuoco MF
Britney Spears MF
Yvonne Strahovski MF
Daisy Ridley, Emilia Clarke, Felicity Jones MF, MFF, MFFF

Blackbohnster

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 06:49:11 pm »
To be serious: someone should do a Nikki / Brie Bella Incest lesbian story. Waiting for a good story since years!!

DaxG2001

• I'm around here, sometimes
Not to get too much momentum behind it but I'm currently working on a HLA fic with Summer Rae and Layla. I wouldn't hold my breath on me getting it done any time soon though!

Sounds fun to say the least  ;)

It is always nice to see some new or different authors and stories popping up. I can't exactly complain, considering how ofter I write up stories myself  :P
Used to write wrestling stories all the time. Now dabbles with video game & celeb stories.

100th story reached 22/01/12
200th Story Reached 30/04/16

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
I'm in the process of writing a Brittany and Madison Rayne story titled "You Will Learn To Love Me."
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)