Author Topic: CSSA Hall Of Famer: Hayden Panettiere  (Read 2025 times)

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
CSSA Hall Of Famer: Hayden Panettiere
« on: June 20, 2013, 11:56:11 pm »
Well, that just leaves one woman to introduce, and this one is being handled by... well... me:

Some women are born hot, some achieve hotness, and some have hotness thrust upon them. As a flirt since kindergarten, our final inductee comes into the first category.

For fans of long-running soap operas, she'll forever be Lizzie Spaulding (or Sarah Roberts, if you were more into One Life To Live than Guiding Light); for admirers of Remember The Titans, she's the girl who told Mr. Bosley a player's getting beat out there like he stole somethin'; for players of Kingdom Hearts, she'll be Kairi unto eternity; for many around the world, she's the cheerleader who had to be saved so the world could follow on Heroes; and now, she's nailing it and shutting haters up with her turn as a troubled country singer on Nashville.

She's cute, sexy and gorgeous, and eminently likeable to boot - and she's one of America's pre-eminent WAGs. (Only one matches her, and Kate Upton isn't eligible for the Hall Of Fame yet.) She's the best kind of hottie - she knows she's hot, but somehow she doesn't radiate self-satisfaction. She's long seemed older than her years, which could explain why she's yet to do an Amanda Bynes. All that and she's proof that being tiny and having great legs can go together - hence her being a two-time CSSA Hot 100 winner. It's not every child performer who can sustain a successful career into adulthood, and it's not every child performer who can become the stunner those not bothered by young age predict, but she's pulled off both.

It's an honour and a pleasure for me to usher into the Hall Of Fame the stunning girl with a boy's name, the poster woman for perpetually misspelled surnames, Miss Hayden Panettiere.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

The Squad Leader

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Isn't she the sexiest girl ever?
Re: CSSA Hall Of Famer: Hayden Panettiere
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 03:25:00 pm »
Hooray for Hayden! She is proof that dynamite does indeed come in small packages!  ;D
Paradise, has it's hunter
Call me blind, call me fool
I don't mind chasing thunder
I say reaching for heaven is what I'm on Earth to do

-Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Dear Believer