Author Topic: CSSA Hall Of Famer: Emma Watson  (Read 4012 times)

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
CSSA Hall Of Famer: Emma Watson
« on: June 20, 2013, 11:49:49 pm »
I won't tell you who's bringing on the next one - he'll drop a subtle hint...

Our next inductee has been an object of lust for me, and I'm sure for many others since I first saw her at the age of eleven, giving a near upskirt in Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone.  She has since,,, ummm,,,hold on, Yes!  Where was I?  Oh yes, she has since grown in beauty and elegance to become one of the most acclaimed hotties on this site.  I give you Emma Watson! (look down)  It's your turn now honey.

(Emma pops up from behind the podium, licking cum off her lips.)  "Oh!  Thank you for this honor.  Have to cut this short because Tricky has promised to return the favor I just did him."  (Grabs Tricksterson by the collar, plant a long, slow kiss on his lips, then drags him off the stage.)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 11:53:35 pm by Victor »
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

The Squad Leader

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Isn't she the sexiest girl ever?
Re: CSSA Hall Of Famer: Emma Watson
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 03:26:19 pm »
Great year for Hall of Fame inductees! My two favorite celebs Emma and Hayden are both going in along with the rest of this most deserving class! Now that would be a ceremony I would love to attend!

TSL
Paradise, has it's hunter
Call me blind, call me fool
I don't mind chasing thunder
I say reaching for heaven is what I'm on Earth to do

-Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Dear Believer