Author Topic: CSSA Hall Of Famer: Scarlett Johansson  (Read 2332 times)

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
CSSA Hall Of Famer: Scarlett Johansson
« on: June 20, 2013, 11:48:54 pm »
Ushering in our first inductee, give it up for The Squad Leader:

She first caught most of our attention with that opening scene in Lost in Translation. That tiniest bit of clothing clinging to her round firm backside. That sweet yet smoky voice and that air of innocence.

But after cavorting about Tokyo with Bill Murray, she didn't stop. Those perfect full and pouty lips, that smooth pale skin and those heaving ample breasts were once again on display in such movies as The Black Dahlia, The Prestige, The Other Boleyn Girl and more.

She then drove fanboys crazy with lust with her turn as Natasha Romanov aka Black Widow in Iron Man 2 and The Avengers.

Bodies like hers are the stuff of legend and the source of inspiration for many CSSA stories and hers is certainly inspirational to say the least. A top 10 finisher in the CSSA Hot 100 for the past 7 years including two runner up finishes and in 4 CSSA March Madness tournaments she has won twice and finished 2nd and 3rd in the other two.

Her story stats are impressive as well, appearing in over 50 works of fiction over the last decade or so including memorable turns in The Harem, The Johnny Richards Adventures, the Celebs meet CSSA Series and numerous chain stories and one off works of fiction. One need only click on the link to these stories to find her engaging in every manner of cock sucking, pussy eating and having every one of her delicious holes stuffed till you the reader are satisfied.

Ladies and Gentlemen it is my great pleasure to introduce to you the newest member of the CSSA Hall of Fame, the gorgeous, the seductive and the ample chested....Scarlett Johansson!

"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"