Author Topic: 2013 CSSA Hot 100 Discussion  (Read 15655 times)

zeusaphone

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Back up in your ass with the resurrection
Re: 2013 CSSA Hot 100 Discussion
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2013, 10:04:32 am »
Vote in

I'm setting the over/under for women on my list who will appear on any other lists at 3.5.

Excellent I look forward to hearing you moan about that again (j/k)  ;D

Btw, I know our buddy Hater isn't fond of the rules (see what I did there?) but he does appear to have put Dania Ramirez on twice...not that she isn't damn worthy though  :P

KMB

I don't actually see anything in the rules prohibiting that
However do you want me?
However do you need me?

slip

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Founder of the B.O.M.B
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2013, 11:09:01 am »
Rules have been updated. Hence forth it shall be referred to as the Hater Rule. Think he'll like that?
Brotherhood
Of
Michelle
Branch

VOTE!!!!!! Vote in the  12th Annual CSSA Hot 100!!! Voting starts tonight at midnight

Cosmo Kramer

• Founder, Church of ATM
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • When in doubt, add more ATM
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2013, 02:52:22 pm »
Fuck, all this time I could've been voting Mandy as my #s 1 and 2... ;D

But on a more serious note, I would kindly ask everyone to double check their lists not only for repeat votes but also proper spelling before submitting your ballots.  It would make all our jobs easier when it comes time to count votes.  Plus, seeing as this is a STORY site, and these ladies are (presumably) your favorites, it would be very advantageous for you to know how to spell their names. ;)
Oh my god, I actually updated this.

1.  Add ATM
2.  Add more ATM
3.  ???
4.  Profit

April 12, 2010 - The Church of ATM is stronger than ever!

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2013, 04:05:02 pm »
Plus, seeing as this is a STORY site, and these ladies are (presumably) your favorites, it would be very advantageous for you to know how to spell their names. ;)

Personally I'm imagining them naked, not partnering me in a spelling bee competition  ;)

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2013, 08:59:22 pm »

I just realized I hadn't voted yet this year.

Then I realized why - my list is unchanged from last year. Well, copy-paste makes life easy, that's for sure.
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2013, 09:20:14 pm »
Great minds think alike. As do ours. :D Seriously, though, I couldn't decide who to kick off and if so who to put in Olivia Wilde's place... so it's second verse, same as the first.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

ffstoryman

• Females of the world, get naked and unite!
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2013, 03:42:14 am »
My top 10 is unchanged from last year. Changes were made in the 10-20 ranks. Frecklicious is out due to her not being on my TV screen much the last couple years and after years on my list my token Rachel Perry vote at #20 is given up to someone else. Newcomers to my list include AJ "I wish she were Asian" Lee and Jennifer Lawrence.

Syxxpac5

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2013, 03:12:52 pm »
Been a while since I've logged on, put in my vote......have a couple old faves, but as you can see I consider north of 25 "old"

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2013, 08:48:09 pm »
As creator of the "Hotties of the Future" thread and a Dirty Old man in good standing, I don't have a problem with that, even though I threw a couple of token MILFs (Mary Louise Parker and Lana Parilla) on my list.

Oh, and I've decided to dedicate my Honorable Mentions List to Game of Thrones:  Emilia Clarke, Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams specifically
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 09:12:22 pm by Just Plain Tricky »
"Can't shake hands with the Devil and say you're only kidding"

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

DanielO

• Posting Machine
  • Aly Michalka, My New Goddess.
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2013, 11:24:41 am »
My top 3 is unchanged, but I rearranged a good deal of the rest, including five new names. All these years around Tricky must have finally gotten to me  ;D , as I've added jailbait (Bella Thorne, Peyton List) and recently-graduated-from-jailbait (Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift). Also, Django Unchained and Scandal put Kerry Washington on my radar and into my top 10.
The Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so Brain, but if Jimmy cracks corn, and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2013, 07:02:13 am »
Plus, seeing as this is a STORY site, and these ladies are (presumably) your favorites, it would be very advantageous for you to know how to spell their names. ;)

Personally I'm imagining them naked, not partnering me in a spelling bee competition  ;)
What about naked spelling bees?

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

Cosmo Kramer

• Founder, Church of ATM
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • When in doubt, add more ATM
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2013, 03:36:29 am »

What about naked spelling bees?

If naked spelling bees are your thing then more power to you, but personally if I had hot naked chicks competing in something, it would be an ATM contest. ;)  Which reminds me, the gals were just a wee bit too young for me this time around but in 2014 I expect a spirited jailbait battle between Ariel Winter and Bella Thorne in the ATM-dome for a spot on my list. ;D

Quick question for the folks who've voted for Sophie Turner, are you voting for the Game of Thrones actress or the blonde model with the huge tits?  Also, a reminder to everyone to please double check and make sure you're not voting for the same girl twice.
Oh my god, I actually updated this.

1.  Add ATM
2.  Add more ATM
3.  ???
4.  Profit

April 12, 2010 - The Church of ATM is stronger than ever!

Robbins

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2013, 06:44:11 pm »
Some may consider me a dirty old man for In my votes I have Sasha Pieterse as my number 1 :) The more I watch the hotties of Pretty Little liars she Is one I find myself glued to and starring in My fantasys.Well this way Sasha has a shot at at least making the top 100 this year.

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2013, 07:30:57 pm »
Quick question for the folks who've voted for Sophie Turner, are you voting for the Game of Thrones actress or the blonde model with the huge tits?  Also, a reminder to everyone to please double check and make sure you're not voting for the same girl twice.
I suggest putting either (model) or (Game of Thrones) next to the name to distinguish.  Likewise anyone who puts the name Peyton List down should put (Jessie) for the 15 year old blond as the everwise Daniel O did or (Mad Men) for the 27 year old brunette (or one of the other shows that she's appeared in or, like Tommorow People is going to appear in.  I just put Mad men because that was her most recent long term role.

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2013, 03:18:43 pm »
Not going to lie, aside from my first two, I just threw some names of my favorite women on the board.
If I said my heart was beating loud
If we could escape the crowd somehow
If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me?
'Cause you feel like paradise
And I need a vacation tonight
So, if I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me?