Author Topic: Anna Kendrick  (Read 3833 times)

Evil

• Evil at Law
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
Anna Kendrick
« on: January 19, 2013, 04:41:00 am »
@annakendrick47 "Ugh - NEVER going to a Eva Mendes movie in a theater again. Apparently masturbating in the back row is still considered 'inappropriate.'" #rude
"It's no mystery that ass has always been tits greatest enemy." - Kenny Powers

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
Re: Anna Kendrick
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 09:51:16 pm »
@RebelWilson - For the last time, we were drunk. #ItWasFunThough
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

Helper

• CSSA's Offical Helper
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The Help
Anna Kendrick
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 09:57:23 pm »
@katyperry It was such a pleasure seeing you again at the Grammys & thanks for the free finger-banging of my cleavage. Couldn't have come from a sexier, more aggressive woman. Just so you know I'm always open for a finger! #LoveAggressiveWomen #FingerbangingRocks #Grammys
When you r n trouble & there's no 1 to call, maybe you should call 'The Help!'  He curses like lumberjack, fights formats & rejects stories left/right. He'll go toe-to-toe w/ the best writers in the biz, & he's a fan who can jack it w/ the best of them!

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 11:40:06 pm »
Why are ALL these bitches after Peter's D? What's so great about him? (Other than the boobs) #PeterPanLive*

*Actual Anna Kendrick chirp (why should TRL be the only one to do that kind of thing?).

"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 12:20:27 am »
Watching a grown woman play an adolescent boy is perhaps the most sexually confusing moment of my life. #PeterPanLive*

*Another actual Anna Kendrick chirp.

-SK
Felicia Day: Me to my baby, who refused to get dressed this morning: "We have to put clothes on. No one makes good decisions naked."

Anna Akana: If you can’t be the sharpest tool in the shed, you can always be the hoe.

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2016, 10:24:09 pm »
I would sleep with literally every member of this cast #GreaseLive

*Another actual social media post. As a reminder, the Grease Live cast includes Julianne Hough, Vanessa Hudgens, Keke Palmer, and Carly Rae Jepsen. Oh, and some dudes, I suppose, but who cares about them?
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

LazyNinjas

• Uber Pervert
  • I like meeting people. PM me and say hi if ya want
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2016, 12:37:15 pm »

If you're a guy who can sing, my panties are already on the floor. #guyswhosing
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 02:23:49 pm by LazyNinjas »