Author Topic: Hayden Panettiere  (Read 4394 times)

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
Hayden Panettiere
« on: January 13, 2013, 09:01:46 pm »
@evalongoria I got something you can munch on that's way sweeter than cookies plus NO sugar! #HealthyEating
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
Re: Hayden Panettiere
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 09:53:01 pm »
Guess where I got "k-belly" from? #ThanksCSSA
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 10:08:58 pm »
@LukeOzvik: hahaha no I don't love animals THAT way. Later dude.

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 12:04:35 am »
It's not Disney's fault they got future me wrong in "Remember The Titans." #BlameBruckheimer

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 10:32:18 pm »
Guys, you're welcome.

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 11:55:18 pm »
Most girls HATE my cotton ad but most guys LOVE it. No idea why. #Sarcastic

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 09:22:11 pm »
Looks like I brought the sun with me to London. Guess I am that hot lol.

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2013, 08:44:22 pm »
Not changing my name to Panettiere-Klitschko. Spellcheckers, chill.

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2014, 01:09:09 pm »
Heard all the jokes about me and Wlad... #LeSigh

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2014, 04:57:29 pm »
You're welcome. #HappyHalloween

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2015, 10:09:56 pm »
Emmet was robbed! #TheLegoMovie