Author Topic: Happy birthday to...  (Read 408144 times)

Number One

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • Behold a vision of pure beauty!
Re: Happy birthday to...
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2013, 09:41:26 am »
For January 6, happy 49th birthday to Jacqueline Moore, a former WWE Women's and Cruiserweight Champion, and a former TNA Knockout. And a happy 43rd birthday to Julie Chen, co-host of The Talk and the wife of Les Moonves.
Extreme Rules 2011 and 2013 Prediction Champion
Survivor Series 2011 Prediction Champion
No Way Out 2012 Prediction Co-Champion
Hell In A Cell 2014 Prediction Co-Champion

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2013, 10:37:45 pm »
...to 56-year-old news person/writer Katie Couric; 30-year-old Natalie Gulbis, the Anna Kournikova of golf; and Lyndsy Fonseca, 26-year-old The Young And The Restless graduate now fighting spies on Nikita.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

icestorm

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2013, 07:16:58 pm »
For January 8th, actress/singer (well, she sings a little bit) Amber Benson will turn 36. We all remember her as Tara Maclay, Willow's girlfriend on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2013, 10:36:04 pm »
Also blowing out the candles - Shirley Bassey (76), the only person to ever sing three James Bond songs; Yvette Mimieux (71), actress turned realtor known for hanging around with Morlocks (and who once wrote and starred in a TV movie about a bikini-clad assassin); Michelle Forbes (48), last seen in the US version of The Killing; and Rachel Nichols (33), busy caught up in the Continuum.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2013, 03:22:37 am »
Manuela Arcuri, an actress who's not shy about showing skin, turns 36 today...

As does Genevieve Padalecki (formerly known as Genevieve Cortese), who is now 32.

-SK
Felicia Day: Me to my baby, who refused to get dressed this morning: "We have to put clothes on. No one makes good decisions naked."

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2013, 11:08:54 pm »
...Joely Richardson (48), who's played royalty from Finland (King Ralph), France (The Affair Of The Necklace)*, and England (Anonymous, The Tudors);

Lara Fabian (43), Italian-Belgian singer;

Maggie Rizer, 35-year-old model/AIDS activist;

and Nina Dobrev, vampire diarist and 24.

*One of two films she's done with CSSA royalty Hayden Panettiere.

Number One

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2013, 12:17:14 am »
Happy 47th birthday to Candi Milo, veteran voice actress who has voiced (among many others) Sweetie on Tiny Toon Adventures and Dexter (replacing Christine Cavanaugh) on Dexter's Laboratory.

Number One

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2013, 10:24:25 am »
And, of course, happy 31st birthday to Kate Middleton, aka the expecting Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2013, 10:02:18 pm »
...Shawn Colvin, 57-year-old guitar-strummer; Janet Jones, happier having Wayne Gretzky's kids than bringing her still-fine 52-year-old self to the screen; Sarah Shahi, foxy 33-year-old due to be recurring on Person Of Interest as well as Chicago Fire (fills time till she gets another show of her own); and Abigail Clancy, lovely 27-year-old model/WAG.

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 09:02:22 pm »
...Naomi Judd (67), country performer/Ashley mother; Vicki Peterson (55), rock musician/ex-Bangle; Amanda Peet (41), last seen on The Good Wife; and Jamelia (32), whose musical career has led to her judging on The Voice Of Ireland.

Number One

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2013, 01:39:55 am »
For January 12, happy 27th birthday to Gemma Arterton, from Quantum of Solace and will be seen in two weeks in Hansel and Gretel:  Witch Hunters. Happy 26th birthday to Naya Rivera, who went from playing on Family Matters as a child to playing Santana on Glee. And happy 32nd birthday to Kristin Eubanks, aka Krissy Vaine and Kristin Astara to wrestling fans.

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2013, 02:45:26 am »
Skewing much older, happy 76th to Shirley "Goldfinger" Eaton, and happy 22nd to Pixie Lott, singer who loves to show off her legs.

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2013, 02:57:35 am »
And on January 13, a happy 52nd to multiple Emmy-winner Julia Louis-Dreyfus, a 45th to Baywatch graduate Traci Bingham, and a 43rd to 40th Anniversary Hefmate Anna Marie Goddard.

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2013, 09:26:57 pm »
...Frankie Sandford from The Saturdays, who's 23.

Sex Kitten

• Posting Machine
  • Enjoying Naked Time with Charisma
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2013, 03:34:38 am »
Don't forget Jordan Ladd, who's 38.

-SK
Felicia Day: Me to my baby, who refused to get dressed this morning: "We have to put clothes on. No one makes good decisions naked."