Author Topic: Happy birthday to...  (Read 398299 times)

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
Happy birthday to...
« on: January 01, 2013, 02:43:17 am »
This was originally going to be called "The Basic Thread For Anyone To Give Birthday Greetings To Whichever Hotties They Like," but that was too long. :)

So happy birthday to Dedee Pfeiffer (Michelle's sister) at 50; Catherine McCormack, the one from Braveheart who wasn't Sophie Marceau, who's 41; Carmen Ejogo, English kids TV presenter and now actress on adult American TV (as it were) celebrating her 38th; and Marie-Ange Casta, Laetitia's sister, who's 23. :)
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

Number One

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • Behold a vision of pure beauty!
Re: Happy birthday to...
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 02:54:29 am »
Happy 32nd birthday to Eden Riegel, best known for her time on All My Children as Bianca Montgomery, and for delivering some memorable girl/girl kissing scenes.  ;D
Extreme Rules 2011 and 2013 Prediction Champion
Survivor Series 2011 Prediction Champion
No Way Out 2012 Prediction Co-Champion
Hell In A Cell 2014 Prediction Co-Champion

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 10:02:20 pm »
Happy 45th birthday to Tia Carrere, who'll be much happier if you ask her to sign her Grammy-winning albums (you heard me, she's won a Grammy. Twice) than her copy of Hef's Mag. Bear that in mind.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

Number One

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 10:16:02 pm »
Happy 37th birthday to Paz Vega, who I actually watched in Spanglish, and happy 35th birthday to Karina Smirnoff, the hottest of the DWTS beauties and, like Tia, also posed for Hef's Mag.

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 10:18:15 pm »
...Victoria Principal, as Pamela Barnes Ewing turns 62; Jewel Shepard, as the B-movie actress/writer turns 54; and Danica McKellar, as Winnie Cooper/Inspector Mom/M'gann Morzz on Young Justice/the world's hottest mathematician* is 37.

*Just deal with it, Carol Vorderman.

Number One

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 10:46:37 pm »
Danica McKellar turns 38, not 37.

Happy birthday to Kimberley Locke, American Idol alum, who turns 35.

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 10:59:11 pm »
Whoops, my mistake...

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, 11:03:11 pm »
...to Grammy-winning Opry member Patty Loveless (56) and Grammy-nominated non-Opry member Deana Carter (47).

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2013, 11:18:39 pm »
non-Opry member Deana Carter (47).

This seems like an oversight to me.
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2013, 11:19:22 pm »
Maybe it's an age thing...

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2013, 11:23:24 pm »
Maybe it's an age thing...

Nope - some younger country "stars" have been given the Oprey membership title along the way, including, if memory serves, a rather embarassing (in retrospect) nod to Gretchen Wilson, who has less talent in her whole (admittedly bangable) body than Deana does in one pinky. I'll admit I don't know all the requirements for landing an Oprey membership, but I'd be surprised if Deana hasn't hit them. Unless maybe there's a sales requirement...
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2013, 11:33:20 pm »
Yeah. Maybe.

Number One

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2013, 01:06:53 am »
Happy 59th birthday to Tina Knowles, a fashion designer and the woman who gave us Beyonce and Solange. Happy 53rd birthday to one of my favorite voice actresses, April Winchell, daughter of the late, great Paul Winchell, and has voiced such characters as Cruella De Vil and Clarabelle Cow. And happy 48th birthday to Julia Ormond, an actress who has done loads of TV work and who I, until now, didn't know is English.

Number One

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2013, 02:19:20 am »
For January 5, happy 45th birthday to Carrie Ann Inaba, the lovely and vivacious judge from DWTS. And happy 35th birthday to January Jones (unbelievable; she was actually born in January), who has done films such as Unknown and X-Men:  First Class.

Victor

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2013, 02:58:26 am »
And for tomorrow (the 6th), a happy 43rd birthday to massively tall ex-volleyballer/model Gabrielle Reece, and a 27th to clothes-unfriendly model Irina Shayk.