Author Topic: Latest Update: Praise And Feedback 2013  (Read 5831 times)

dest

• Posting Machine
  • if loving tv characters is wrong, why are you here
Re: Latest Update: Praise And Feedback 2013
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2013, 03:17:52 am »
Bad Girl Lane Part 3

Liked that part about Lane finding Rory sexy. Rory overcoming her apprehension. Wish you'd either made it Lane's first time with a girl, or you'd shown her first time. Great sex of course.

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2013, 11:46:42 am »
The Orb of Kanuu 1 & 2 by Alan Anthony - you may have guessed I'm a big Buffy smut fan and the idea of Giles using mind control to make the delectable women of the Buffyverse cater to his every (sexual) whim is a good one. However, both stories are too short - penetration to cumming often being one or two sentences; whilst I love the conception the stories need to be longer. I hope there's more (Joyce and her arse sounds promising  ;)), but whilst they don't need to be tens of thousands of words they do need space to breathe. B

Big Bang Theory: The Thank You Situation Part 1 by Acariusly After nothing for five years there suddenly seems to be a spurt of Big Bangs. Like the other one this could have done with being longer, but in this case it's as much because after a Penny/Sheldon handjob I'm left wanting more (I know... Sheldon and Penny, it says that this is a good story that I'm enjoying reading about Sheldon Cooper). The dialogue is great, really hitting the characters and I could imagine hearing them saying it. And yeah the sex could be longer, but I'm hoping this is a gentle lead in A

Pretty Little Liars: A - Helping Hand  by MTL - what's to say except they're pretty, they're lesbians and it's by MTL (well apart from them being pretty anal lesbians, Spence sistercest and Aria's inventive use of the bathroom)

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2013, 05:18:24 pm »
Big Bang Theory: Penny's Big Bang by Tori Another Big Bang (insert your own pun). Howard and Raj blackmail Penny into servicing them both and that's it really, a bit short and lacking detail or any dialogue, internal feelings. It's not bad, it's just it could be better with a bit more work B-