Author Topic: Latest Update: Praise And Feedback 2013  (Read 5845 times)

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
Latest Update: Praise And Feedback 2013
« on: January 01, 2013, 12:46:43 am »
Another year has gone, so it's time to start a new!
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

JayDee

• Posting Machine
  • Empty Quarter
Re: Latest Update: Praise And Feedback 2013
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 11:39:14 am »
Whooo! Deathstalker story! Every part of Hard to Breathe is great.

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 07:16:39 am »
Harry Potter and the Lure of Lust Harry, Hermoine and Ron drink a potion and sexy shenanigans occur, with Ron and Harry riding Hermoine like a broomstick (though not in the ass, that being a no-no for our heroine). Well-written with good characterisation and some great lines, especially this as they come downstairs into the kitchen after banging like bunnies

Ginny asked, "So how'd you guys kill the time?"

"Had group sex," Ron smirked.

"You're gross Ronald Weasley," she sneered.

A-

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 01:17:44 pm »
It's been a while since I've actually read any stories her or on CSSA so I decided to start with the prior update, specifically:

Gilmore Girls:  Bad Lane Part 1 by LL:  Nice to see a story featuring Lane, who I've always found to be hotter than Rory (actually of the four major hotties on that show I found Alexis Bledel, who certainly yummy, the least hot).  Very good, very hot, A.
"Can't shake hands with the Devil and say you're only kidding"

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 01:44:59 pm »
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed. There's another one in the current update as well...

dest

• Posting Machine
  • if loving tv characters is wrong, why are you here
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 03:05:15 am »
I read Bad Lane Part 2. Still great, some things I didn't particularly like (brown spot, lot of mention of her glasses, kept bra on for no reason?) but still a great story. And a nice surprise to see it so soon after reading the first. Go with an A-, great, but preferred the original.

Any word on next chapter? More Lane? Rory? Combo? Lane mentioned telling it all to Rory, which seemed like foreshadowing.

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 04:19:20 am »
I read Bad Lane Part 2. Still great, some things I didn't particularly like (brown spot, lot of mention of her glasses, kept bra on for no reason?) but still a great story. And a nice surprise to see it so soon after reading the first. Go with an A-, great, but preferred the original.

Any word on next chapter? More Lane? Rory? Combo? Lane mentioned telling it all to Rory, which seemed like foreshadowing.

Thanks glad you enjoyed it. As Lane wears glasses it made sense to mention them and also  to make it slightly different from (what is always the risk) of it just being an indentikit fucking of what could be anybody. The bra was for a similar reason, just a small thing to keep the reader focused

Another one is (hopefully) coming up for the next update with more Lane and possibly some FF with the M

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 10:45:16 am »
FWIW let me throw in my request for some FF, perhaps she can seduce Rory or Lorelai?

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 12:23:30 pm »
My plan does have both FF and MFF (and more M+F) in different chapters, so hopefully it covers the main bases (though with no Sookie this time, you'll be pleased to here)

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 07:31:58 am »
I wouldn't mind Sookie that much, but for a second I thought you'd written "Snookie" and was going to order an airstrike on your residence.

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2013, 08:30:29 am »
First reviews of the new batch.

The Simpsons:  Bart and Lisa's Incest Sex by The Wrapper:  Hot sex but no plot and too short.  Still, a nice, solid effort all around:  B

Harry Potter and the Lure of Lust Part 1 by The Chemist:  More plot  and decent sex scene but lacking a bit in fire, again, a B

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

slip

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Founder of the B.O.M.B
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2013, 12:45:26 pm »
That was the hardest decision of my life...PLL A Helping hand or The latest installment of Gehanna. In the end I went with PLL for the morning and will try to wait for tonight for a return to prison butt fuck. Sad to hear that LL wont be co-writing anymore but I have the utmost faith in MTL to carry on.
Brotherhood
Of
Michelle
Branch

VOTE!!!!!! Vote in the  12th Annual CSSA Hot 100!!! Voting starts tonight at midnight

Former Member -now banned

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2013, 03:43:45 pm »
Frankly, I'm just happy to see Avatrek is still around and continuing Legacy of Hogwarts. Awesome stuff.
Piss off a Moderator and watch what happens.

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2013, 03:16:36 pm »
Big Bang Theory: Raj's Big Weekend by Ned121 - Whilst there's plenty of stories with big bangs on here, there's not been many about the show and the delectable Penny, so this is a welcome addition. Raj may not be the perfect leading man, with him being unable to talk to women, but Ned121 finds a way for him to overcome that problem. Writing is a bit stilted in places but overall B+

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Dawn Meets The Principal v2 by Lord Anubis - Nearly 10 years after it was last on TV and the show still grips our imagination (and other parts). If Raj isn't leading man material neither is Snyder, though Lord Anubis pulls it off. Personally I like my Dawn a little older, but this is still a hot read A-

Pretty Little Liars: A - Helping Hand Part  by MTL - No leading man in MTL stories, though possibly Aria is developing as the leading lady of this story. If you like hardcore lesbian sex, you'll love these stories and if you don't you probably shouldn't be here. My only complaint is that whilst the early parts in this series covered the liars as a group it now seems to be focussing more on Aria and Ella, a bit more variety with the girls might be appreciated. A-
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 03:38:01 pm by LL »

slip

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Founder of the B.O.M.B
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2013, 01:17:08 pm »
MTL and LL your Pretty Little Liars: How to Seduce Your Daughter story may just be my new favorite. And that's saying a lot as 95% of your collective works make up my top 20 all time favorites. I really hope it's not a 1 off and that Ella teaches the other moms on the show how to do it.
Brotherhood
Of
Michelle
Branch

VOTE!!!!!! Vote in the  12th Annual CSSA Hot 100!!! Voting starts tonight at midnight