Author Topic: 2012 CSSA Hot 100 Discussion  (Read 22219 times)

Cosmo Kramer

• Founder, Church of ATM
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • When in doubt, add more ATM
Re: 2012 CSSA Hot 100 Discussion
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2012, 07:14:48 pm »
In the very early stages of compiling my list, a few things are apparent: 

First, while ordering the ladies outside of the top 2 is challenging, outside of the top 10 is going to be a nightmare because there's easily 20 girls fighting for those last 10 spots. 

Second, Emma Watson picked a good time to grow out her hair, though now I kinda wish she would trim it just a bit, to where it was at that BAFTA party when she was rocking that red see-through dress. ;D 

Third, I fucking HATE when redheads go blonde. >:( >:( >:(  It might hurt Emma Stone, though at least she has the upcoming Spider-Man as an excuse.  Because at least that way I can hope that she'll go back to red once she gets all the promo stuff out of the way.  It already has hurt Renee Olstead, who as far as I know has no reason for going blonde... :'(
Oh my god, I actually updated this.

1.  Add ATM
2.  Add more ATM
3.  ???
4.  Profit

April 12, 2010 - The Church of ATM is stronger than ever!

The Squad Leader

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Isn't she the sexiest girl ever?
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2012, 10:40:16 pm »
Okay my list didn't change a ton from last year's but neither did the ladies who catch my eye. I try not to watch a ton of television (though I watch more than I'd like) and when it comes to pop culture I am very adept at keeping my head in the sand and ignoring things that don't interest me. Therefore my exposure to new celebs is generally limited.

Overall trends saw the ladies of Victorious surging up the charts. Victoria is still my favorite of that bunch but Ariana and Liz aren't that far behind.

1. Hayden Panettiere - Still my favorite and I'll probably end up checking out a dumb looking show (Nashville) just for Hayden when watching something just for the TNA is something I rarely do.
2. Emma Watson - Emma is still pretty much 1B for me. She and Hayden share my attention equally but since I am forced to I'd choose Hayden at 1.
3. Kristen Bell - I very seriously considered moving Victoria up to the 3 spot but then I thought about KBell and how hot she is and couldn't do it. 
4. Victoria Justice - I'm going to go ahead and predict 24 hours into the voting that Justice will be served and Victoria will be the number 1 this year. I'd be cool with that.
5. Maria Menounos - I actually watched DWTS...on DVR and only her dances but if you know me at all then that should speak volumes.
6. Ariana Grande - Cute as a button. And how I would love to see her get nasty.
7. Kelly Kelly - Moved down a spot only because Ariana moved up. Still the sexiest girl in the WWE by far.
8. Emmy Rossum - Have you seen Shameless? It's not known as naked Emmy night around here for nothing!
9. Elizabeth Gillies - She grew on me the more I watched Victorious and that blue miniskirt she wore to one of the awards shows was the nail in my penis's coffin. (Ouch I apologize for that painful thought)
10. Natalie Portman - With apologies to TRL for the ripoff, she's Just Natalie.
11. Megan Fox - Dropping fast on my list due to being absent and the few times I have seen her this year she looked too skinny. Still love her though.
12. Lacey Chabert - God I wish we saw more of Lacey. Fantastic body.
13. Selena Gomez - The stain of Beiber and other girls moving up dropped her a bit.
14. Alyson Michalka - Never watched Hellcats but she's a hottie.
15. Yvonne Strahovski - Mrs. Chuck. I hope you get cast in a cool new show soon.
16. Mila Kunis - For Mila and Lyndsey at 17 I don't have anything witty to say they're just hot.
17. Lyndsey Fonseca
18. Mekenna Melvin - Another Chuck hottie. She didn't get much screen time but those eyes are simply amazing.
19. Zooey Deschanel - Sweet and quirky, just the way I like my women.
20. Jenna Fischer - This is more of an honorary vote for pre-pregnancy Jenna. And I'm sure she'll bounce back.

Dropping off of my list this year:
The Bella Twins - I didn't like the catsuits they wore near the end of their run and I was the only one who voted for them last year so I figured I'd save the vote.
Vanessa Hudgens - Haven't seen much of her and every picture I do see she looks like she's wearing bed sheets from head to toe.
Brenda Song, Kaley Cuoco and Hilary Duff - Still love all 3 but there were women I wanted to put on the list more.

TSL
Paradise, has it's hunter
Call me blind, call me fool
I don't mind chasing thunder
I say reaching for heaven is what I'm on Earth to do

-Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Dear Believer

Cosmo Kramer

• Founder, Church of ATM
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2012, 10:53:02 pm »
Wait, you DIDN'T like the Bellas in catsuits?  The ones with the tight pants and plunging necklines?  I thought those things were fucking fantastic.  If only they had been transparent... ;)

1.  Add ATM
2.  Add more ATM
3.  ???
4.  Profit

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2012, 01:04:58 am »
I fucking HATE when redheads go blonde. >:( >:( >:(  It might hurt Emma Stone, though at least she has the upcoming Spider-Man as an excuse.

That, and the fact that she's a natural blonde (see also Amy Adams and Jennifer Lawrence).
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

Cosmo Kramer

• Founder, Church of ATM
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2012, 01:22:28 am »
The way I see it, if natural redheads are going to insist on being bottle blondes, then blondes owe it to the rest of the world to give us some bottle reds. ;D

1.  Add ATM
2.  Add more ATM
3.  ???
4.  Profit

The Squad Leader

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Isn't she the sexiest girl ever?
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2012, 09:46:52 am »
Wait, you DIDN'T like the Bellas in catsuits?  The ones with the tight pants and plunging necklines?  I thought those things were fucking fantastic.  If only they had been transparent... ;)

Yeah in theory, tight leather what could go wrong? But for real I just didn't think they looked as good in those as they did in their tight shorts.

TSL
Paradise, has it's hunter
Call me blind, call me fool
I don't mind chasing thunder
I say reaching for heaven is what I'm on Earth to do

-Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Dear Believer

slip

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Founder of the B.O.M.B
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2012, 03:21:30 pm »
if anyone keeping track of the whole list could send me the top 40, my computer fucked up and deleted a name and i dont know which one
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 03:25:14 pm by slip »
Brotherhood
Of
Michelle
Branch

VOTE!!!!!! Vote in the  12th Annual CSSA Hot 100!!! Voting starts tonight at midnight

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2012, 04:04:02 pm »
if anyone keeping track of the whole list could send me the top 40, my computer fucked up and deleted a name and i dont know which one

There's only been 6 votes, how hard can it be to figure out who you're missing? maximum 120 names, and I know several repeat.
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

slip

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Founder of the B.O.M.B
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2012, 04:15:20 pm »
1 name out of 107 celebs. Some I haven't heard of. It would save me a great deal of time if I could see someone else's list
Brotherhood
Of
Michelle
Branch

VOTE!!!!!! Vote in the  12th Annual CSSA Hot 100!!! Voting starts tonight at midnight

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2012, 09:11:02 pm »
Just got home from a road trip.  Will post my list tommorrow.
"Can't shake hands with the Devil and say you're only kidding"

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

slip

• Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Founder of the B.O.M.B
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2012, 09:24:07 pm »
It's all good. It was Demi Levato. And she's back near the top
Brotherhood
Of
Michelle
Branch

ffstoryman

• Females of the world, get naked and unite!
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2012, 03:01:20 am »

Damn it! I thought my hacking of your computer would have kept her off the list entirely.  :P

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2012, 03:29:20 am »

Damn it! I thought my hacking of your computer would have kept her off the list entirely.  :P

Shut up, you!

Also, LL, make sure her last name is spelled right - it's Lovato.
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2012, 03:57:12 am »

Also, LL, make sure her last name is spelled right - it's Lovato.

????

LL

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2012, 04:46:38 pm »
This is one of those times where I wish ties were allowed but yeah, very narrowly, on the basis of a bunch of bikini pics and despite her bearding for Him, Selena edged out Emma.

I'll be surprised if anyone but me votes for Chloe but I figure I'm prepping for next year when her turning 16 will widen her appeal.

Maddie also probab;y won't get many votes as her series, The Finder tanked but she's hot enough that I had to give her a place, likewise Phoebe.

Alyson made it on the strength of the smoking video of her remix of the Evil One's "Boyfriend".

Game of Thrones needed some representation and giant redhead jailbait was my pick to do so.

Taylor Momsen is hot, perverted and I owe her a favor from another board.
"Can't shake hands with the Devil and say you're only kidding"

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants