Author Topic: An Idea?  (Read 1433 times)

jman

• Not Banned Yet!
An Idea?
« on: March 26, 2012, 11:50:48 am »
I've been tossing around some ideas about how to join this forum and let my work be known. However, I've come up with an idea of a possible series, similar in the aspect  of DAXG2001 and Dice & Kristi series in the past about shagging random divas, but with a twist instead of shagging random divas with the current crop talent. I'm going to be using my own character who is looking to emerge in the wrestling industry. Thoughts, ideas?
2015 Wrestlemania XXXI Prediction Champion
2015 Extreme Rules Prediction Co-champion

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
Re: An Idea?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 05:20:38 pm »
Some people like an Original Character focused series, some don't. So just write what you feel like writing  8)
Moving on but still doing what I'm doing

DaxG2001

• I'm around here, sometimes
Re: An Idea?
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 12:30:56 pm »
What Dice said. There have been a couple of nice series in the past based on that kind of idea - an OC wrestler making it in the WWE and on the way up banging Divas but nothing with the current crop as you put it. Just start writing and see how it goes. Are you looking to start it straight in the WWE with Divas, or will your character "start out" in FCW and go through a couple of would-be Divas there before advancing to the WWE?
Used to write wrestling stories all the time. Now dabbles with video game & celeb stories.

100th story reached 22/01/12
200th Story Reached 30/04/16