Author Topic: One freaking Hundred  (Read 1346 times)

DaxG2001

• I'm around here, sometimes
One freaking Hundred
« on: January 22, 2012, 10:16:00 pm »
That's right folks... I have today completed my 100th erotic fiction involving women of wrestling with the story Two Words... Wife Swap that will soon be winging it's way towards Dr. B for posting on WOWEFA!

Sure, it's not the landmark that D & K have managed to nail with their combined superpowers, but damn it I'm proud of reaching this mark especially since a few years ago I would have NEVER though I'd hit this point!

I just want to use this post to thank a couple of people. Obviously my big shout out goes to the good friends of mine, the Tag Team Champions of erotic writing in Dice & Kristi. I've gotten to know them a whole lot over the years, and I trust their opinions on my stuff a huge amount so I know that if I write something bad that they would let me know about it. Their constant support, feedback etc has helped me evolve to become the writer I am today, and certainly without them I wouldn't have hit the 100 story mark at all!

I also have to thank of course Dr. Blasphemy for steering the WOWEFA ship , and the ever present Victoria who runs the whole show. Without stumbling upon WOWEFA goodness knows how and when all that time ago, I wouldn't have read all these stories and gotten inspired to do my own stuff. So cheers guys, and here's to the site still being up and running for many, many more years to come!

As strange as it sounds, as well as rude, I want to thank a now long gone (at least I think so) writer called AKSimons aka Amy who wrote a series called OVW Rapist. That, to be honest, not good at all couple of stories, particularly the Beth Phoenix story, made me stand up and think: I can write better than that! So I started the now retired Sick of Bitches series, and the rest they say is history. So cheers AKSimons, wherever the heck you are. Your bad story did me a whole lot of good :P

Also thanks to everyone who reads my stories, and especially those who send me feedback no matter how long or short, constructive or otherwise, and anyone who's sent me requests or the like as well. Every bit of feedback I get means a lot and helps me to be more creative and keep doing what I enjoy doing.

Shout outs to all the wrestling companies around the world that either are all about or feature women's wrestling from WWE, TNA, SHIMMER, WSU, CHIKARA, ROH, ArenaChicks, Wrestlelicious, Pro Wrestling: EVE, FCW, JAPW, ACW, SMASH, Ice Ribbon, and countless, countless others. I can't ever get enough of stunning female wrestlers and sports entertainers, or just women involved with wrestling in some capacity be it as a valet, interviewer, ring announcer, or just eye candy. Women of Wrestling will always be to me the hottest of the hot, and I fully intend to keep on writing stories about or featuring them.

Now then... Onto story 101! Anyone got any ideas? xD

- DaxG2001
Used to write wrestling stories all the time. Now dabbles with video game & celeb stories.

100th story reached 22/01/12
200th Story Reached 30/04/16

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
Re:One freaking Hundred
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 06:17:31 am »
On behalf of Kristi, congrats Dax  ;D
Moving on but still doing what I'm doing

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 01:46:21 pm »
Way to go! Here's to another 100!
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

Helper

• CSSA's Offical Helper
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The Help
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 09:09:18 pm »
All I have to say to that is...CONGRATS!!  

TH
When you r n trouble & there's no 1 to call, maybe you should call 'The Help!'  He curses like lumberjack, fights formats & rejects stories left/right. He'll go toe-to-toe w/ the best writers in the biz, & he's a fan who can jack it w/ the best of them!