Author Topic: Cumming Up On....  (Read 14168 times)

Blackjack

Re: Cumming Up On....
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2012, 12:14:06 pm »
In a world where Pam Beesly can't quite get any from Roy or Jim, she finds a release in one of the cute cleaning guys. But, are they actually alone in the office?

Coming soon, The Office: An American Workplace. Pam's long week.
Currently working on:

Amber Heard MMF
Kaley Cuoco and Melissa Rauch MFF
Megan Fox MMF
Kaley Cuoco MF
Britney Spears MF
Yvonne Strahovski MF
Daisy Ridley, Emilia Clarke, Felicity Jones MF, MFF, MFFF

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2012, 11:27:24 am »
“Hi ladies, can we join you?” the young man grinned. He and his friend were more muscular and toned closer up, the shirts they were wearing tight against their rippling bodies, “I’m Don, this is my friend Harrison.”

“I’m Susan, this is my friend Bree. If you get us a couple of dry white wines you can do,” said Susan.

“We’re going upstairs,” Bree said, interrupting Susan briefly.

Susan nodded quickly, “See you tomorrow” she said and then gasped as Don’s mouth slid down onto her neck and began to suck and slurp at the skin just under her chin.

She opened her mouth and slid her lips pink lips over his large dick. Harrison groaned in excited pleasure as the Milf’s mouth moved up his shaft, he reached down to rest his hands on her shoulders, “Oh God, Bree, that’s good. Suck it baby, suck my dick.”

Susan giggled as she made to stand up, but then she turned and moved her head back down close to his ear, “And this time you can do me in the ass.”

The brunette stood up and pulled at the butt-plug. It came out with a pop. She dropped it on the floor and jumped onto her bed, spreading herself out and gripping her ass cheeks to pull them apart. She turned her head to Don, “You’re ready, I’m ready. Now come fuck my ass.”

Desperate Housewives: One Night Stand.

Coming soon...

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2012, 02:39:42 pm »
“Just the one,” smiled Ashley. She didn’t want to lead Emily into alcoholism, but she was sure one glass would do no harm

“You’ve done anal?” Ashley couldn’t keep her surprise out of her voice. She’d always thought Emily seemed so innocent, almost demure, and it turned out she’d taken two of her three girlfriends up their back holes.

“Do you want me to kiss you?”

“Yes.”

“Oh yes, fuck me good,” Ashley moved onto her hands and knees and wiggled her ass. The butt-plug shuddered in her hole as if in approval.

Pretty Little Liars: In Vino Veritas

Coming soon

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2012, 07:29:17 pm »
Qualifiers have come, but what would a competition be without drama?  With Nasty Kathy holding blackmail over Alice and Miranda, can the Hellcats band together and save their teammates?  And how much further down the Sapphic path will Marti go?

All that and more will be answered in "Hellcats: Season 2, Episode 3: Pop, Lock and Two Kissing Cheerleaders". 

Coming soon to a TSSA near you.

Rated X for obvious reasons.

Also available in IMAX 3D.
La la la, whatever, la la la
It doesn't matter, la la la, oh well, la la la
We're going at it tonight tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2012, 04:27:30 am »
We’re lesbians,” grinned Paige, “Were you expecting us to be drooling over the Robert Pattinson in Twilight? Anyway come and sit between us.”

A Pretty Little Liars story

This wasn’t how she thought the evening would go. Public fucking was sluttish enough, but public fucking with a girl she hardly knew whilst her own girlfriend watched – well that was total tramp territory

With Emily Fields, Ashley Marin and Paige McCullers

“Aaaarrrghhh,” the orgasm hit Ashley like a car crash. Her body seemed to warm like a fire was within and the tingle wasn’t just a touch, but like she’d stepped on a live wire, “Aaaarrrghhh,” she screamed again.

The sequel to 'In Vino Veritas'

Now she was being given the chance to go further, to have lesbian sex with two girls at once… if it wasn’t something she had been thinking about for years it was still too good too miss.

Two’s Company, Three’s a Crowd

Coming soon

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2012, 04:04:15 pm »
Rory laughed as her best friend headed towards the door, “Be good; and if you can’t be good be careful.”

“That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and chicks for free”

There was perhaps an appropriateness to the lyrics; whilst Lane was sure that being a rock star wasn’t money for nothing, she was a chick for free.

A Gilmore Girls story

Lane had the grace to blush when her Mama’s friend had called her off with a cheery ‘Be good, at your friend’s, Lane’ only to be chastened by Mrs Kim saying, ‘Be Good. Lane is always a good girl.’

By LL

His face was a mask of concentration as if he was doing a very hard puzzle rather than an extremely easy Korean.

With Lane Kim

She pried apart her soon-not-to-be-virgin hole and said, “Come fuck my sweet little pussy.”

In Bad Girl Lane

She smiled, “With all three of you?”

Coming soon

Yes, Mama Lane, she said to her mentally to her mother, I was on my knees, with a cock between my lips, giving head like I was born to it. And I was loving it.

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2012, 04:36:33 pm »
Once Upon a Time

Once upon a time there was a boy called Henry.

A story by LL

as in all good Fairy Tales (and a lot of bad ones) Henry had a Fairy Godmother

Henry's Wish

Mommy Emma was naked and so was Mommy Regina. And they were kissing.

Coming soon

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2012, 02:21:51 pm »
I don't know if anyone reads these, but here goes....

Lane laughed; the old Lane would have never skipped school with a couple of guys – but then the old Lane never knew how to have fun

She grinned and undid her blouse, only a couple of buttons, not far, but far enough to hint of future promise.

A Gilmore Girls story

Lane lifted her head, “Have none of these girls you ass-fucked sucked you after?” she asked innocently, “It’ll help you get ready again.”

By LL

She shook her head, pulling away the plastic band that kept her hair neat and letting the wind blow through it. She let out a cry, “Fuck you school.”

With Lane Kim

Lane gave another wider smile, she guessed few of the other seniors were offering  a DP fuckfest when they went truanting.

In Bad Girl Lane 2

“I’m the sluttiest slut in Stars Hollow, probably the state,” agreed Lane with a smile, “Now are you both going to DP my less-tight-than-they-were holes?”

Coming soon

“ We going to fuck or what?” Lane asked.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 04:21:11 pm by LL »

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2013, 09:24:10 pm »
Back from hiatus, Hellcats: Season 2 continues...

The Hellcats may have won Qualifiers, but now the pressure is really on - from all sides. The Cyclones aren't giving up, their own Dean of Athletics has cut their travel budget, and there's decension in the ranks. But it's not all cheerleading troubles. The Hellcats have a slew of personal problems to take care of - two Hellcats have a crumbling relationships, one Hellcat's got a crush on a teacher, and Marti Perkins is about to have a very "stressful" couple of days.

See what happens next, in Hellcats: Season 2 Episode 4 - The Very Long Week of Marti Perkins. Brought to you by InThe313 and TRL. Airing in the next TSSA Update...
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2013, 06:47:11 am »
As the time ticks closer to Sectionals, the Hellcats are set to kick it into another gear.  But for Marti Perkins, the road continues to get bumpy as her secret attraction to women gets revealed to more people.  Meanwhile, a graduate student probes several of the cheerleaders about their sexual habits.  If that wasn't enough, Molly must confront her professor about their spur-of-the-moment kiss.  And let's not forget MemChrist.  What dirty tricks will the Cyclones try to pull to gain an advantage and can the cheerleaders from Lancer put a stop to them?  All that and more will be revealed in...

Hellcats: Season 2, Episode 5: Money for Nothing, Chicks for Free
Coming soon to a TSSA near you.
La la la, whatever, la la la
It doesn't matter, la la la, oh well, la la la
We're going at it tonight tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2014, 04:11:25 pm »
*dusts off topic* A few cobwebs around here. Let's change that.

Coming Up on Hellcats: Season 2,

How much money does it cost to send a team of Cheerleaders to Sectionals? A Lot! The Hellcats fundraising efforts continue, this time with their time-honored tradition of the Hellcats Calendar! Check in with our favorite Cheerleaders as they pose in sexy shots to try and earn a buck. But it's not all lights and cameras, as several Hellcats have personal issues up the wazoo! One falls in love! One continues an affair! One makes a personal realization! Exclamation marks are used! Oh, and there's lots and lots of hot sex.

Tune in for a brand new Hellcats: Season 2 episode, only in the next TSSA Update...
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Victor2K

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Male Bicurious for Curious Lesbians
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2014, 07:21:48 pm »
Have you ever thought how some characters in some series are totally put under the radar? How they don't seem to get much attention from other people?

Well, these times are over...

A series, a few movies, many women, lots of lesbian sex...

The internationally known series now arrives at TSSA to rock your word

Co(u)mming soon...  Scoobyuri: A Lesbian Compendium

The things will radically change!
A man proud to make toon girls/erotic comic ladies/romance comic gals/old movie ladies 69 with each other and ask for more

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2014, 08:33:46 pm »
Do you need character ideas? I wasn't alive until the mid 70s but I have a pretty good knowledge of 60-70s cartoon women and. I know Tyval and he's almost superhuman in trivia. I'd never heard of Super Bwoing the first stoner super hero. Possible girls include Suzie Chan from Chan Clan, April from Funky Phantom, the Teen Angels from Captain Caveman, Jan from Space Ghost, either incarnation of Sabrina (new or original Archie), Josie and the Pussycats of course. Can't remember names this second but girls from Speed Racer, Inch High Private Eye, and Mightor. There's also the teenage Jeanie and if you don't mind a MILF there's Tara of the Herculoids! I pulled that last one out of my ass, but since that's Shellys real name I!d be in trouble if I didn't know it.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Is it possible I could catch TRL for 9th?

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2014, 03:23:27 am »
Do you need character ideas? I wasn't alive until the mid 70s but I have a pretty good knowledge of 60-70s cartoon women and. I know Tyval and he's almost superhuman in trivia. I'd never heard of Super Bwoing the first stoner super hero. Possible girls include Suzie Chan from Chan Clan, April from Funky Phantom, the Teen Angels from Captain Caveman, Jan from Space Ghost, either incarnation of Sabrina (new or original Archie), Josie and the Pussycats of course. Can't remember names this second but girls from Speed Racer, Inch High Private Eye, and Mightor. There's also the teenage Jeanie and if you don't mind a MILF there's Tara of the Herculoids! I pulled that last one out of my ass, but since that's Shellys real name I!d be in trouble if I didn't know it.
Speed Racer: Trixie
Captain Caveman: Dee Dee Skyes, Brenda Chance & Taffy Dare
Funky Phantom: April Stewart
Inch High PI: Lori
Mighty Mightor: Sheera

There's also:
Clue Club: Pepper & Dotty
Goober and the Ghost Chasers: Tina
Speed Buggy: Debbie
Jabberjaw: Shelly & Bubbles

Then for the 1980s:
Goldie Gold and Action Jack: Goldie Gold
Thundar the Barbarian: Princess Ariel
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2014, 04:17:15 am »
Wonder what version of Sabrina is best? Original platinum blonde or the 13-15. year old, but the 2 aunts were kinda hot. It reflected the younger more attractive aunts of the live action show. The cartoon aunts were even younger and more attractive
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Is it possible I could catch TRL for 9th?

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway!

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse