Author Topic: Cumming Up On....  (Read 13139 times)

TRL

• Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • I'll put something here someday.
Cumming Up On....
« on: January 04, 2012, 08:31:55 pm »
Really like the "Comming Attractions" thread at CSSA, and thought maybe TSSA could use one, too. And, with that in mind, let's start of with a new episode of...
-----------

Hellcats: Season 2 Continues…

With Qualifiers right around the corner, the Lancer Hellcat Cheerleaders are up to their necks in drama. Alice can’t climax, Vanessa doesn’t have a job, and Marti just had sex with her sister! What more could go wrong? CSSA Award Winning Authors 313 and TRL continue where the TV networks wouldn’t, bringing you more Hellcats action - this time with an X-Rated spin.

Join Marti Perkins, Savannah Monroe, Alice Vedura, and all your favorite sexy Cheerleaders for “Hellcats: Season 2” second episode, airing in the next TSSA update!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 09:22:41 pm by TRL »
Is it Dec 2019 yet? (GAH SO FAR AWAY!)

Cosmo Kramer

• Founder, Church of ATM
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • When in doubt, add more ATM
Re:Cumming Up On....
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 08:44:07 pm »
Okay, I totally have to take exception to this part:

and Marti just had sex with her sister! What more could go wrong?

Sounds like things are going quite well for her, actually. ;D
Oh my god, I actually updated this.

1.  Add ATM
2.  Add more ATM
3.  ???
4.  Profit

April 12, 2010 - The Church of ATM is stronger than ever!

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 09:21:15 pm »
Okay, I totally have to take exception to this part:

and Marti just had sex with her sister! What more could go wrong?

Sounds like things are going quite well for her, actually. ;D
Cosmo, I think we can all agree that things have gone quite well for both Marti and Deirdre.
I can fix all those lies
Oh baby, baby I run, but I'm running to you
You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you
Oh baby I've tried to make the things right
I need you more than air when I'm not with you
Please don't ask me why, just kiss me this time

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 10:24:53 am »
Make it or Break it: Bodacious Boulders Blackmail

Lauren Tanner finds that she may have met her match when she tries to blackmail Chloe Kmetko...

Helper

• CSSA's Offical Helper
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The Help
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 06:25:54 pm »
LL,

Now that sounds like an excellent idea for a MIOBI story.  Hope its a good read.

TRL,

Guess if Ep 2 of Hellcats 2nd Season is about to be released then I best get to reading Ep 1.  Or should I just do like I do with most of my TV watching...wait until each season is over before downloading all eps?  Decisions, decisions, decisions...how will I ever decide.

TH
When you r n trouble & there's no 1 to call, maybe you should call 'The Help!'  He curses like lumberjack, fights formats & rejects stories left/right. He'll go toe-to-toe w/ the best writers in the biz, & he's a fan who can jack it w/ the best of them!

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 12:37:58 pm »
LL,

Now that sounds like an excellent idea for a MIOBI story.  Hope its a good read.

I'm biased, but I say it is ;)

InThe313

• CSSA's Official Sports Analyst
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Read "Hellcats: Season 2" now on TSSA!
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 05:50:40 pm »
TRL,

Guess if Ep 2 of Hellcats 2nd Season is about to be released then I best get to reading Ep 1.  Or should I just do like I do with most of my TV watching...wait until each season is over before downloading all eps?  Decisions, decisions, decisions...how will I ever decide.

TH
I know I'm not TRL, but let me answer that.  You will not regret it once you read Episode 1.  Personally, I think it helps set the tone of where we are going and isn't afraid to be funny when need be.  Plus, I think we have a more than a few pleasant surprises in this first episode alone.  Just ask anyone who has read this already.
I can fix all those lies
Oh baby, baby I run, but I'm running to you
You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you
Oh baby I've tried to make the things right
I need you more than air when I'm not with you
Please don't ask me why, just kiss me this time

Helper

• CSSA's Offical Helper
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The Help
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 10:20:41 pm »
313, you've sold me.  I'll definitely read Ep1 before reading Ep2...whenever that might be actually appearing.  Sounds like a good read.

TH
When you r n trouble & there's no 1 to call, maybe you should call 'The Help!'  He curses like lumberjack, fights formats & rejects stories left/right. He'll go toe-to-toe w/ the best writers in the biz, & he's a fan who can jack it w/ the best of them!

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2012, 05:01:03 am »
Buffy's back from LA and remembering that small town suburbia has its darkness as much as the Big City

There's a new Slayer is in town who threatens to take the title of Sunnydale's sluttiest from our heroine, Darla is invading her dreams,  the plural of apocalypse is apocalypi and on top of that Buffy's newly single and as horny as a two headed unicorn...

I, Buffy - returning soon
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 05:41:18 am by LL »

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2012, 04:15:25 pm »
Gwendolyn Post, Mrs. I’m a Watcher, sent by the Council…” she interrupted Giles and I could tell I was going to dislike her – cute bod though, bit staid, but hot. She turned back to Giles accusingly, “Have you not been reading your e-mails?”

I watched Giles’s nose with interest to see if it wiggled. It didn’t, but it went a sort of reddish colour and he wiped his glasses with more vigour than ever, “Er, well um … computer problems, telephone lines going down, power outages, lots going on, er, um… Buffy?”

“I can juggle,” I said helpfully

I think my toy needs cleaning,” said Mrs Post, “What do you think Buffy?”

“I could do wash it with my mouth,” I volunteered.

Mrs Post nodded, and gave a thin smile – we were thinking on the same wavelength. There was a popping sound as she pulled the ten-incher out of Faith’s butt and offered it to me. I moved my head forward, between Faith’s legs and opened my mouth to take in the toy.

“Now Buffy I don’t want it smudged with your lipstick, so be careful,” said Mrs Post, obviously getting confused between my expensive, non-smudge, gloss and Faith’s cheap tramp lippie. I didn’t say anything cos I knew Mrs Post would give me a lecture on the importance of Slayers agreeing with every word their Watcher says, even if wrong. But mainly it was because my mouth was full, my lips were already round the dildo as I started to suck the toy greedily, slurping away at Faith’s anal flavouring and the thick plastic

I, Buffy - returning soon...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 04:35:29 pm by LL »

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
Re: Cumming Up On....
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2012, 05:43:51 am »
Make it or Break it - Bodacious Boulders Blackmail 2

Emily Kmetko can't pass up a chance to have Lauren over for fun and games

DirtyDoc

• Some things get better with age.
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 04:52:46 pm »
Hmmm.  I see...  posibilities... here on TSSA.  Maybe I just might hang out here in my downtime with CSSA.  :)
[Topless Bimbo] - "Are you sure you're Martin Scorsese?"

[Voice Behind Camera] - "Sure, baby!"

From The Simpsons Ep. PABF01, "The Man in the Blue Flannel Pants"

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2012, 06:08:43 am »
Just submitted "Rory's First Dessert" and yes the title is an entendre

I should also put in a warning that this is really a niche story, as it also stars Sookie St James - plumpers need love too. ;)

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2012, 12:22:58 pm »
She pouted but didn’t answer. Xander shrugged without interest and said, “Y’know I wish I could score with girls…”

“Xander, you idi…” I began to say.

Anya interrupted me, “Granted.”

I’m a greedy slut and even as Xander was pulling out I was moving behind her. I knelt down and moved my hands to her squeezable buttocks, pulling them back apart so I could thrust my face between them and ram my tongue down her gaping asshole.

“Fuck,” said Xander again, this time in an incredulous tone as he watched me give my Mom an anal slurping.

I, Buffy - The Wish - coming soon...

LL

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Line up for fun!!!
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2012, 03:02:39 pm »
James Rock returns for another Fuck me and my Mom - this time he's animated as he join Mr and Mrs Parr, their daughter Vi and Frozone in an Incredibles orgy.