Author Topic: Jessie  (Read 5398 times)

Monkey D Luffy

• I'm horny!
Jessie
« on: October 01, 2011, 03:50:12 AM »
Jessie is Disney Channel newest comedy about an 18-year old girl from a rural Texas town, played by Debby Ryan, who moves to New York City.  She suddenly finds herself becoming the nanny of four children living in a multi-million dollar penthouse in a hotel after being pushed out of a taxi. One of the youngest children just asks her to be her nanny and now Jessie has to get them to get along by keeping them from fighting. One of the children has an imaginary friend and another has a pet water monitor lizard. Assisting her is Bertram, a mean, lazy butler and Tony, a 20-year-old doorman who secretly likes Jessie.

First idea come the opening were Jessie in a taxis and realizes she lose her wallet.  Instead of throwing her out the driver could tell Jessie "If you can't pay with money, you pay with your pussy". 

The second idea comes from the scene where Jessie is trying to give Ravi pet inguna a sacks.  In the scene the inguna just rip her clothes you could change that and say it rip the off.  Ravi could lock his door and even though Jessie complains he decide to have is way with.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 03:07:23 PM by Monkey D Luffy »

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • No man can match the fury of one woman to another!
Re:Jessie
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 02:22:44 PM »
Hmmmmm. This give me an idea of a 'Vickiverse' change. The 4 kids would all be girls from 9 to 13, they make Jessie their sexual slave by putting her in undressed situations, doing nasty things to her, recording it and blackmail! If Jessie doesn't sumbit to their most perverse desires she will go to prison because no one would believe girls this young were the aggressors! They also force her to have sex with various other girlfriends. I can imagine her with a troop of girl scouts for example, or JV cheerleaders from the oldest girl.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway.  

Everyone thinks I'm psychotic except my girlfriends from the planet Mongo.

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

randyorko3589

• Not Banned Yet!
Re: Jessie
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 02:55:37 AM »
I just want a 2 part story where in the first part Luke somehow places hidden cameras all over the apartment where Jessie might be and catches her in her showering, using the bathroom, changing clothes, etc and he also keeps the tapes where he can watch them whenever he wants. One night when everyone is asleep he decides to watch one, meanwhile Jessie gets up to get something to drink and hears groaning and talking coming from Luke's room she peeks in the find him masterbating she is shocked and confronts him and one thing leads to another and he finally gets to screw Jessie. In part 2 they make fucking each other a norm and eventually Emma finds out somehow and they get her to join in. Also come to find out Luke has 2 huge fetishes a pee and foot fetish which would be incorporated in the stories. If someone could please write these I would be forever grateful.
WOWEFA Last Woman Standing Tournament Winners:

1st Annual (2013): Layla (WWE Bracket)
2nd Annual (2014): Kaitlyn (WWE Bracket)

My Hot Girl List: Kaitlyn, AJ Lee, Danielle Bradbery, Mickie James, Miranda Lambert, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Kate Upton, Shawn Johnson, Taryn Terrell, JoJo, Madison Rayne.

Monkey D Luffy

• I'm horny!
Jessie
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 04:50:57 PM »
Jessie is Disney Channel newest comedy about an 18-year old girl from a rural Texas town, played by Debby Ryan, who moves to New York City.  She suddenly finds herself becoming the nanny of four children living in a multi-million dollar penthouse in a hotel after being pushed out of a taxi. One of the youngest children just asks her to be her nanny and now Jessie has to get them to get along by keeping them from fighting. One of the children has an imaginary friend and another has a pet water monitor lizard. Assisting her is Bertram, a mean, lazy butler and Tony, a 20-year-old doorman who secretly likes Jessie.

First idea come the opening were Jessie in a taxis and realizes she lose her wallet.  Instead of throwing out the driver could tell Jessie "If you can pay with money, you pay with your pussy". 

The second idea comes from the scene where Jessie is trying to give Ravi pet inguna a sacks.  In the scene the inguna just rip her clothes you could change that and say it rip the off.  Ravi could lock his door and even though Jessie complains he decide to have is way with.

Hmmmmm. This give me an idea of a 'Vickiverse' change. The 4 kids would all be girls from 9 to 13, they make Jessie their sexual slave by putting her in undressed situations, doing nasty things to her, recording it and blackmail! If Jessie doesn't sumbit to their most perverse desires she will go to prison because no one would believe girls this young were the aggressors! They also force her to have sex with various other girlfriends. I can imagine her with a troop of girl scouts for example, or JV cheerleaders from the oldest girl.

I just want a 2 part story where in the first part Luke somehow places hidden cameras all over the apartment where Jessie might be and catches her in her showering, using the bathroom, changing clothes, etc and he also keeps the tapes where he can watch them whenever he wants. One night when everyone is asleep he decides to watch one, meanwhile Jessie gets up to get something to drink and hears groaning and talking coming from Luke's room she peeks in the find him masterbating she is shocked and confronts him and one thing leads to another and he finally gets to screw Jessie. In part 2 they make fucking each other a norm and eventually Emma finds out somehow and they get her to join in. Also come to find out Luke has 2 huge fetishes a pee and foot fetish which would be incorporated in the stories. If someone could please write these I would be forever grateful.

If off I just like to say that I like all your idea BUT I have a question Am I the only one that for whatever reason think that, if not using a made or an episode base guest character, if you go in a straight way with Jessie or Emma you tend to think it involved Luke or you go in a lesbian way it involved Jessie & Emma?

Anyways my first idea is base on Emma and her age. Sense Emma is around the age of curiosity and her mother not be around.  She could decide to ask Jessie.  Jessie go along with it.  At first it just question but as time goes on Jessie decide it better to show and not just talk.

My second idea is Jessie keep messing thing up and is worried about getting fired but since she think their no proof start calm down.  That is until Luke shows her a tape of her messing up.  He then sexually blackmail Jessie into doing what ever he wants.

My third idea is with all the craziness that on an episode.  You could write a Jessie where after all the craziness she is very tried and fall asleep either on the couch or her room.  Luke could find Jessie sleeping.  He could try to wake her up and after a few attempt to wake, to which she does not, he decide to have some fun. Luke undress Jessie but keep her clothes on, fuck and all the sexual things.  The story should end with Jessie walking up hot, sweeting, swore and felling like she has just done very very very very intense workout.  She could either wake up fully clothes or with her top unbutton, open and her thong pulled down with cum on her face/tits.  She could be like "What just happen?"!!!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 04:53:07 PM by Monkey D Luffy »

randyorko3589

• Not Banned Yet!
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 02:16:28 PM »
I like your ideas Monkey, but can you tell me what that question was again in that first part because I got confused reading it.
WOWEFA Last Woman Standing Tournament Winners:

1st Annual (2013): Layla (WWE Bracket)
2nd Annual (2014): Kaitlyn (WWE Bracket)

My Hot Girl List: Kaitlyn, AJ Lee, Danielle Bradbery, Mickie James, Miranda Lambert, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Kate Upton, Shawn Johnson, Taryn Terrell, JoJo, Madison Rayne.

Monkey D Luffy

• I'm horny!
Jessie
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 08:22:55 PM »
I like your ideas Monkey, but can you tell me what that question was again in that first part because I got confused reading it.

Am I the only one that for whatever reason think that, if not using a made or an episode base guest character, if you go in a straight way with Jessie or Emma you tend to think it involved Luke or you go in a lesbian way it involved Jessie & Emma?

Monkey D Luffy

• I'm horny!
Jessie
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 06:54:21 PM »
I was thinking some some should write a base on the episode "Star Wars".  The is about Jessie & Emma fighting celebrity Jordan Taylor who is staying at Ross.

First idea is simply base on the plot.  Jessie & Emma could do sexual thing to Jordan attention.  You do as Jessie/Jordan, Emma/Jordan or Jessie/Emma/Jordan.  You could do all three.  You have the girls indvually seduce him.  Then later have when they are all together you could have Jessie & Emma sexually try to prove who better.

The second idea take place in scene were Jessie is locked in her room.  See the window washer and ask if she could on his scaffold.  He said no but agree after Jessie offer him 10 dollar.  But what if instead he asked for sex.  So they could have sex in public on a scaffold.

Monkey D Luffy

• I'm horny!
Jessie
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2012, 03:41:29 PM »
I just want a 2 part story where in the first part Luke somehow places hidden cameras all over the apartment where Jessie might be and catches her in her showering, using the bathroom, changing clothes, etc and he also keeps the tapes where he can watch them whenever he wants. One night when everyone is asleep he decides to watch one, meanwhile Jessie gets up to get something to drink and hears groaning and talking coming from Luke's room she peeks in the find him masterbating she is shocked and confronts him and one thing leads to another and he finally gets to screw Jessie.

I LOVE LOVE your idea.
But I think it would a least be funny, I guess is the word I would use to describe it, if you did a little different.

JUST PART 1
Luke use camera over the apartment where Jessie might be and catches her in her showering, using the bathroom, changing clothes, etc.  HERE WHERE I WOULD CHANGE IT One day he check the tape and realize you accidently caught Emma in the shower or whatever and decide he kinda turned on by it.  Then one night while masterbating he decide he can't take it any more.  He sneak into Emma's room and his way.  He leave but still feeling horny decide to fuck Jessie.  Doing the same thing he did with Emma, Luke sneak in and has his way.   As he leave he surprise that none of the woke up.  The next morning both girl wake with their shirts open and feel like they had the strangest dream.  They then both walk into the same bathroom at the same time and are surprise to realize they both have cum on there faces.  They both scream.  Luke, who still in his room, could heard and with a smile on his face think "Life is sweet".
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 03:48:00 PM by Monkey D Luffy »

Monkey D Luffy

• I'm horny!
Jessie
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2012, 12:49:59 AM »
Some should write a story base on the episode The Princess and the Pea Brain.  In the episode is about Tony finally ready to Jessie he love her but the she falling for player Brody.  By the end Jessie realize Brody is a two time jerk/cheater and how Tony really feel about her.

My idea is to change the plot a bit.  Jessie don't realize Brody is bad, not at first anyways, and goes out on a date with him.  Though out the date Brody does is player routine.  At first the routine just annoy but as time goes Jessie start to get mad and demmad to be taken home.  But Brody had other ideas and basically force himself on Jessie until it turn into rape.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 12:58:55 AM by Monkey D Luffy »

Monkey D Luffy

• I'm horny!
Jessie
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2013, 09:56:59 PM »
Zombie Tea Party 5
You could change the plot or I guess add a part.  After Jessie embarrass Luke she could first sexually try to make it up to him.

One Day Wonders
This could be done in one of two way both of with could use the same the idea.  What if the music producer some how rape Jessie or the producer could just trick Jessie into sleeping with him.

Take the A-Train... I Think?
The whole idea of Jessie and Emma stuck a subway is a story in itself.
Maybe some rapist guys spot Emma and decide to make their move.  You could end the story there.  You could add after/while they attacking Emma, Jessie could walk over and try to stop the attack.  But the guys notice her and force her to join in.

The Kid Whisperer
What if what Jessie start, unknowing, dog training Luke he then start doing think that sexually turn her on.  Or you could have Luke find out and trick Jessie in sleeping with him.

Cattle Calls & Scary Walls
The simplest idea is to have Jessie fuck the producer to help her chances but then still not getting the part.

stretchman

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2013, 06:04:34 PM »
I would love to see a crossover story where Jessie,Emma,& Luke go to the Waverly Substation for lunch.Luke see Alex and fall in love with her.Evil Alex is secretly watching,She gets all four
together using disguises then magically binds,gags,and strips the girls down to stocking
and garterbelts.Evil Alex makes Luke pleasure each girl orally while his hand & feet are tied,she then gags him and un gags Good Alex & has her give Luke a blow job befor making her lick,suck
and kiss Jessie & Emma from tits to stockinged toes.Evil Alex then puts a strap on dildo on and penetrates the 3 girls pussies and make Luke suck their juices off the dildo.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • WRESTLING!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2014, 08:41:15 PM »
Somebody needs to rewrite and fix the great mistake Disney made with the Hawaiian Christmas episode where it crosses over with Liv and Maddie. Nobody wants to the brothers from Liv and Maddie. We want Liv and Maddie.

The story should be the same with Jessie getting an acting gig in Hawaii for the TV show Aloha Crime and reuniting with Australian actress Shaylee Mitchell. Throw in Liv and Maddie with Liv also having a role on the TV show.

All that's needed is lesbian action between; Jessie, Emma, Shaylee, Liv and Maddie.
"Bury me an angel God, I need some inspiration." - White Zombie (Super-Charger Heaven)
"If Joe Rogan of Fear Factor can write a book, I can have an extreme XXX movie!" - Jillian Barberie