Author Topic: Question...  (Read 1832 times)

Doug Fitz (DFG)

Question...
« on: May 31, 2011, 09:26:25 am »
I'm not sure how many remember me, but I posted as DFG aka Dr. Feel Good. My real name is Doug Fitzgerald. Anyway I wrote a handful of stories a few years back. I'm getting back into it again. I saw the new update posted last week, but I don't see the story I sent in. I sent it on February 9 to WOWEFA and it's called "Hands on Management." Is that still the working address or did I make a mistake? Just want to be sure. I guess I will send it again.

I don't watch much of the current wrestling. I'm more of an Attitude Era and WCW guy, so I'm going to write stories about women during that time that time.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 02:40:03 pm by DrBlasphemy »

JayDee

• Posting Machine
  • Empty Quarter
Re:Question...
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 10:38:46 am »
Heh, haven't really paid much attention to wrestling myself for a few years but as of the most recent post that is the corrct email.

Not sure if you need a WOWEFA Story Submission email subject as we do with the other sites to avoid email filters tho, could be it. Could just have missed it! Best bet if DrBlasphemy doesn't see this thread is to PM 'im through the forum and find out if it maybe got overlooked or something.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 02:46:27 pm »
Great to see you back!

Yeah, sometimes Gmail is flaky and I won't receive an e-mail on very rare occasions. It happened to another writer.
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

Doug Fitz (DFG)

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 12:16:06 am »
Can you let me know if you received the story when I sent it again, Dr. B? I sent it today. I will have some more in June. At least two.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 09:00:10 pm »
I got it.
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)