Author Topic: A request  (Read 5743 times)

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
A request
« on: November 29, 2010, 05:24:50 pm »
Yeah that's right... I got a request....

Can MORE people write fics for WOWEFA so that it DOESN'T Look like Kristi and I are the only ones sending in fics? Come on I know ya'll got ideas...
Happily Retired From Writing... Wowefa is on its own :)

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
Re:A request
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 05:53:39 pm »
This is an actual response I got from my request that I posted and I got such a laugh, I'd figured I'd share it you:

I read your request. I understand & appreciate it. In return, I have one for you...

Understand, this is no sort of Cena reference intended, but I am asking you to STFU. More-specifically, say whatever you want, wherever you want, but send no stories (written together) into Dr. B. until Valentine's Day 2011.

The fact is I am a fan of D-&-K work. I have read & enjoyed your work for a long time... That is, I did until just a few months ago. Then, they started to be at a level I am unsure of quantity-wise, but far worse as far as quality is concerned.

I am a writer of many years offline, & a wrestling fan, so I could write a story to match your recent quality in perhaps less times than it takes me to type this sentence. I have little doubt that it would, however, be met with many people saying it wasn't as good as much of your past work. However, I have ZERO doubt that is because I would be sending my first story. The main (if not only) reason you have not recieved incredibly-negative feedback in late 2010 is because people are treating the duo like the Hogan/Flair of the fiction world, & looking over the low-quality work due to how much they have enjoyed your work in the past.

I appeal to you, long story short, to take a break. I'd have to say that:

1] More writers might come to fill the space, perhaps including some quality work.
2] Your work might improve (perhaps to/above the quality of old) with the time off.
3] Even your middle-quality work would perhaps get better reaction. ("Don't know what you've got till it's gone," after all.)

Now... the person who wrote that to me yesterday got my response and you can guess what that was.... but here's the thing, you can say you're better than Kristi and myself, but wouldn't it better to prove it by contributing to WOWEFA and let the fan fic community see what you can do. You know what Kristi and I can do, time for ya'll who think you can do better to show us what ya got.

;D

Former Member -now banned

• Muted
  • Posting Machine
  • oops
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 04:52:18 am »
So... the individual says your work is lacking, but never gives any specific examples as to his problems with it?
Piss off a Moderator and watch what happens.

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 06:22:37 am »
Yup. That's word for word what he said

MarkC1984

• Posting Machine
  • I'm a grumpy old git.
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 10:22:12 am »
I would love to contirbute more to WOWEFA, but most of the ideas I come up with are either not things people would want to read, or I start writing it and then halfway through hit a wall and can't go any further.  I have 10 such stories on my hard drive at the moment like that.

I am however after the New Year going to be getting back into story writing, and will hope to send a few stories into the site for inclusion some time in 2011.  I have no problems about the quality or quantity of D&K's work, but the only thing I do have a problem with is the lack of girl on girl sex.  Which is why all the ones I am currently stuck on have lesbian sex throughout.

I do however enjoy reading their work, and hope they continue to be a successful partnership for a long time to come.

Thee_Disciple

• The ultra hot Strahotski
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 09:43:17 am »
All I have to say is what a rude twat!

I think you said it best Dice; if you think you're better and haven't written anything then you shouldn't be running your mouth about that and maybe take your own advice and STFU

I would write for WOWEFA except for I don't watch enough wrestling anymore more of a casual viewer and yeah I am one of them geezers stuck in past as far as wrestling is concerned, watch old events again and again, but I'm not going to run my mouth and say I'm better than the everyone when I haven't written anything ::)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 09:49:42 am by Thee_Disciple »
TD, one half of the Sick Fucks

I'm a sheep in wolf's clothing

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2011, 05:34:57 pm »
Well Disciple if you know the older era stuff, that's awesome if ya put together a story with what you know (from what I can tell those cats who write for TSSA and CSSA follow that same principle)

Thee_Disciple

• The ultra hot Strahotski
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 02:32:15 pm »
Well Disciple if you know the older era stuff, that's awesome if ya put together a story with what you know (from what I can tell those cats who write for TSSA and CSSA follow that same principle)

I followed wrestling, from about '88. I got into WCW in the early 90's and ECW in the mid 90's and followed the sport closely until WCW went under and that whole invasion thing happened and sort of been drifting in and out of watching through the years. I guess I'm in a minority when I say I liked WCW better, mainly cos as a kid my parents couldn't afford cable or satellite TV and my next door neighbor only had the channel with WCW and ECW and a mate of mine would tape all the WWE PPV's for me but not RAW

If I wrote something it'd probably be something to do with Tammy Lyn Sytch back in her WWE days as Sunny or something with Trish or Lita, but I do play the SvR games every year so I do know a lot of the current Divas. I like to try everything at least once so I'll probably take a stab at WOWEFA in the next month or two.
TD, one half of the Sick Fucks

I'm a sheep in wolf's clothing

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 04:34:50 pm »
You got a wide variety of awesome options based on what you're saying your familiar with, so here's hoping you do take that stab for putting something together for wowefa  ;D

Blackbohnster

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2011, 02:53:59 pm »
I´m asking myself right now: Why were so many storylines removed from this Site??

Cause there were a few nice stories, which I loved:
The Michelle McCool / Layla lesbian celebration Story, The Under-the-mistletoe Story from Mickie and Trish and The Vinces Devils Story with Mickie, Candice, Ashley and others.......
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 02:55:05 pm by Blackbohnster »

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2011, 05:30:13 pm »
The Vince's Devils fics by MTL are there, I don't know the titles of the other fics you mentioned to check, maybe Dr. B knows what you're referring to

MickieJamesLover

• Not Banned Yet!
Re: A request
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2012, 03:10:31 pm »
I can do some stories I think how do I give them to the poster>

Dice of Dice & Kristi

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2012, 03:41:21 pm »
I can do some stories I think how do I give them to the poster>

Email them to Dr. B  ;D

MickieJamesLover

• Not Banned Yet!
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2012, 05:53:00 pm »
Awesome thanks.