Author Topic: Shake It Up!  (Read 19898 times)

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Pipe bombing you daily!
Shake It Up!
« on: November 27, 2010, 11:25:54 PM »
I would love to see some stories involving the major hotties CeCe (Bella Thorne) Jones and Rocky (Zendaya Coleman) Blue of the new Disney TV series. They always get into situations over thier head so it should be too hard to write a plot where they have to use sex to get out of it. With the show focusing on the two working as dancers on a music program maybe they could become underage strippers.

CeCe's mom Georgia (Anita Barone) could also be involved. She could do some kinky punishment for all the trouble CeCe and Rocky get into.
"Bury me an angel God, I need some inspiration." - White Zombie (Super-Charger Heaven)
"If Joe Rogan of Fear Factor can write a book, I can have an extreme XXX movie!" - Jillian Barberie

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • No man can match the fury of one woman to another!
Re:Shake It Up!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 01:34:36 PM »
Finally caught the show today, didn't really know about it, but you are right, there is some serious story material here. With the mom being a cop, maybe she has a collection of kinky restraints, or some, uh, seized contraban. :) Then there's sometime foil Tinka, a sweede or German girl, (I really needed to pay more attention as I was half watching). Maybe she annoys the other 2 and they decide on some pay back? Or maybe they actually become friends? I'll definately pay more attentin next time.  
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway.  

Everyone thinks I'm psychotic except my girlfriends from the planet Mongo.

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

Monkey D Luffy

• I'm horny!
Shake It Up!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 01:43:56 PM »
I would love to see some stories involving the major hotties CeCe (Bella Thorne) Jones and Rocky (Zendaya Coleman) Blue of the new Disney TV series. They always get into situations over thier head so it should be too hard to write a plot where they have to use sex to get out of it. With the show focusing on the two working as dancers on a music program maybe they could become underage strippers.

CeCe's mom Georgia (Anita Barone) could also be involved. She could do some kinky punishment for all the trouble CeCe and Rocky get into.

Ever though I have never seen the show, I have notice just how HOTT CeCe (Bella Thorne) Jones is.  I won't mind reading a story about CeCe.  How the girls get into trouble have sex to get out of it.  Then CeCe's mom Georgia (Anita Barone) show up.  Is pulled a side said and then is also fucked.  You could make Georgia (Anita Barone)'s sex sence into a mother/daughter sex.  With CeCe saying "Again I just gave you blowjob" or something like that.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 01:48:25 PM by Monkey D Luffy »

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 10:45:50 PM »
Okay, just caught a re-run of 2 episodes and paid full attention this time. Another observation, while it wouldn't be in a Vicki story, Gunther seems to have the hots for his sister Tinka! Whoa! This is Disney? LOL! I'm thinking the 3 girls go to a dance camp, maybe even have mom moonlighting as security on her vacation, (in my world, no brothers) decide to go skinnydipping and in some fasion, yet to be thought of, become lesbians. Hmmmm.  

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 12:09:04 PM »
Okay, just caught a re-run of 2 episodes and paid full attention this time. Another observation, while it wouldn't be in a Vicki story, Gunther seems to have the hots for his sister Tinka! Whoa! This is Disney? LOL! I'm thinking the 3 girls go to a dance camp, maybe even have mom moonlighting as security on her vacation, (in my world, no brothers) decide to go skinnydipping and in some fasion, yet to be thought of, become lesbians. Hmmmm.  
This isn't the first Disney show to have an incest subtext.  Check out Wizards of Waverly Place.  The Jalex subtext is all over the place and it's by far the most popular ship on the show, possibly on the whole channel.
Support traditonal marriage!  One Robot One Octopus!

This is America!  Speak Esperanto!

HunterD

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Happy to see his Demi-Goddess smiling again.
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 01:55:02 PM »
This isn't the first Disney show to have an incest subtext.  Check out Wizards of Waverly Place.  The Jalex subtext is all over the place and it's by far the most popular ship on the show, possibly on the whole channel.

Yes, but while there is tons of subtext of Alex & Justin, it's mostly SUB-text.

They had Tinka talk about how she and Gunther couldn't grow up to marry each other, and then Gunther looks shocked and disappointed.

She then points out "You KNOW we can't marry each other right?"
And he still has the same shocked and disappointed look.
Demi is back, and smiling, all is right with the world.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2010, 03:37:36 PM »
I'm going to have to pay more attention on Wizards. I watch the show, but I haven't caught the sub-text. Going to start looking closer now. On the good front I am already starting a 'Shake it up; story. Oh, and Marvel comics did a brother/sister incest story with Ultmate Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. It insinuated they were already going at it.

Monkey D Luffy

• I'm horny!
Shake It Up!
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2010, 10:19:57 AM »
I recently saw part of the episode "Add It Up" and it give me an idea.  In the episode you find out that CeCe has dyslexia, if you don't already know but in real life Bella Thorne has dyslexia.  Anyways in the episode CeCe said that sometime her dyslexia effect her dancing.  You could write a story were her dancing get bad and boss of Shake It Up Chicago decide to fired CeCe.  CeCe could have to FUCK to keep her job.  Another why this idea could be use is in a way is to copy the beginning of Forrest Gump.  Where boss meet Georgia.  She could beg the boss not to fired CeCe and ends up having to FUCK the boss so CeCe can keep her job.  Third way that this idea would is to a make it into a mother/daughter having to FUCK the boss.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 10:22:07 AM by Monkey D Luffy »

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2010, 01:34:46 AM »
Okay, taped, on a vhs, 3 of the episodes. That's it except the pilot, but there's one Sunday. Hmmmm. the boss guy already seems to like Georgia Monkey,so that may be an angle you can work with. Yep, there is MAJOR league subtext, between both CeCe and Rocky and Gunter and Tinka. Someone at Disney must be on our side! LOL!

Tyval

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2010, 04:42:00 PM »
On Dr. B and Vicki's endorsements on this show I watched 3 re-runs and the new episode Sunday and I must say, they are doing everything but making out with each other! I mean, the ice cream scene, followed by the cookie scene and the brother saying that one of them chews the food while the other swallows! If they aren't doing each other then I'm Dr. B! And I'm not Dr. B. LOL.

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2010, 06:35:31 PM »
I did enjoy the latest episode where CeCe and Rocky break up and CeCe goes on a date with Tinka. Its a same Gunter interrupted what could have been an exciting evening.
"Bury me an angel God, I need some inspiration." - White Zombie (Super-Charger Heaven)
"If Joe Rogan of Fear Factor can write a book, I can have an extreme XXX movie!" - Jillian Barberie

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2010, 11:39:06 AM »
I did enjoy the latest episode where CeCe and Rocky break up and CeCe goes on a date with Tinka. Its a same Gunter interrupted what could have been an exciting evening.

Wait, they didn't actually call it a date did they?
Support traditonal marriage!  One Robot One Octopus!

This is America!  Speak Esperanto!

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2010, 02:58:56 AM »

Wait, they didn't actually call it a date did they?

Not officially what adults would call a date, but more like a girls' night out, which could always lead to something interesting.

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2010, 05:33:27 AM »
I think there's an extra new episode tonight; thursday 9th, and still another sunday. On one of them they are going to sneak into an adult party and get busted by the mom! As for me, CeCe, Rocky, Tinka, and mom Georgia will be in the woods, far from civilization and converted. :) I hope Disney will put this series out on DVD.

Shelly

• Author
  • I am Vicki's Slavegirl!
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2010, 04:57:30 AM »
The sunday episode continues the lesbian subtext. From the start with the girls in prison orange, to a chest bump forgetting they don't have much, to the hot Asian model making a thinly veiled lesbian referance as to what she wants to do to them. Seriously, this show is 'must see'.  
If I ran the Olympics;

Women's nude gymnastics, nude swimming, nude oil wrestling, nude diving, nude tennis, and new sports; nude pole-dancing and nude jump rope!

a.k.a. Jedi Knight Tarsu Tusai, Maverick of Pren