Author Topic: since there are so many news reprots about Dixie Car wanting Mickie James in TNA  (Read 3918 times)

jessica

• I'm a llama!
How about a story of Dixie Carter telling Mickie she will do anything to get her into TNA. So Mickie makes Dixie her lesbian slut who does what she wants.

Blackbohnster

• I'm a llama!
Yeah!

We need a good old lesbian story on this site, again!
Almost all stories are from the same people...... its boring! We need a lesbian story, again!

Like an new part of: "More then just a kiss goodnight"
The 3rd Part was awesome...... with the Mickie/Lita, Lita/Trish and Mickie/Trish pairings!!

Vicki

• Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Deranged and dangerously seductive!
Never know, I've just starting waching wrestling again. Been 10 years. Maybe TNA vs. WWE when I get familiar with all the girls.
All women are lesbians at heart, my ongoing mission, to prove it.

Sanity is over-rated, but I never believed in it anyway. 

I'll make that top 10 posters list yet! :D

I can look at myself NAKED!

Founder of the Lesbian Lover's of the Multiverse

DrBlasphemy

• Purveyor Of Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • Beware of the Bullet Club Bunny!
Vicki, if you need any background on anybody just let me know.

I also have a few story ideas that would be perfect for you.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 10:12:09 pm by DrBlasphemy »
"Use all your filthy words, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
They keep my heart and soul so blown away." - Monster Magnet (Bored With Sorcery)

Vintage

• Greatness Personified
Yeah!

We need a good old lesbian story on this site, again!
Almost all stories are from the same people...... its boring! We need a lesbian story, again!

Like an new part of: "More then just a kiss goodnight"
The 3rd Part was awesome...... with the Mickie/Lita, Lita/Trish and Mickie/Trish pairings!!

You thought part 3 was good? As my own worst critic I thought it was the worst one of the series, hence I don't wanna ruin it more than it was...that and I don't think I have the patience to write stories again, but it is summer, so you never know...

as for Dixie convincing Mickie to join TNA, how about a story where the Beautiful People try to prevent Mickie from joining TNA

Blackbohnster

• I'm a llama!
Part 3 was awesome, dude!
I mean: Mickie, Lita and Trish in a threesome...... thats one of my biggest dreams.... lol

That part of the story alone was awesome.

Please do another lesbian story.... maybe with beth and Mickie or something like that.

Vintage

• Greatness Personified
Part 3 was awesome, dude!
I mean: Mickie, Lita and Trish in a threesome...... thats one of my biggest dreams.... lol

That part of the story alone was awesome.

Please do another lesbian story.... maybe with beth and Mickie or something like that.

lol I understand the pairings were awesome, but I'm saying the writing itself I feel was not as good as before

There were plans for a Part 4 Series Conclusion...

Blackbohnster

• I'm a llama!
I think, the writing was great.

I mean, you really could see it in front of your eyes, what the divas were doing in your story. That was really something.

So, which pairings were in the last part of the series?? Maybe Trish and Melina or Mickie, Melina and Lita??
There would be so many nice pairings.......

Vintage

• Greatness Personified

I mean, you really could see it in front of your eyes, what the divas were doing in your story. That was really something.

So, which pairings were in the last part of the series?? Maybe Trish and Melina or Mickie, Melina and Lita??

the series conclusion would just be Mickie Melina and Beth as it would have taken place at Armageddon 2007 when Mickie challenged Beth for the title. It would start out with Melina and Mickie and then after the match there'd be a threesome

Blackbohnster

• I'm a llama!

the series conclusion would just be Mickie Melina and Beth as it would have taken place at Armageddon 2007 when Mickie challenged Beth for the title. It would start out with Melina and Mickie and then after the match there'd be a threesome

Beth, Melina and Mickie?
WOW, I really want that story!

And you really don´t want to write this?? Cause I believe, we don´t even have 1 story, where the couple is Mickie and Beth!!

MickieJamesLover

• Not Banned Yet!
If someone can give me some background stuff I wouldn't mind trying to get some of these stories finished that people forgot?