Author Topic: CSSA Hall Of Famer: Hilary Duff  (Read 2971 times)

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
CSSA Hall Of Famer: Hilary Duff
« on: May 27, 2010, 11:29:54 pm »
She has a mother who wrenched her out of the Disney fold after a successful 65-episode run (and a big-screen movie) as Lizzie McGuire. And Cadet Kelly.

She's killed Al Swearengen (Agent Cody Banks).

She's dropped a scorpion down her trousers and complained about John Cusack implausibly not liking her ass (War, Inc.).

She's suffered from weight loss, sadly on display in Cheaper By The Dozen 2 (as if being in Cheaper By The Dozen 2 in the first place wasn't enough suffering).

She's worked with Jennifer Love Hewitt, a teaming which is HoF-worthy in itself.

She's returned to TV in a New York state of mind (Gossip Girl, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit).

She's had two platinum albums and one gold, and also managed to have top-10 singles on both sides of the Atlantic (unlike more than a few of her Disney colleagues).

She has 126 stories and counting.

She's a sweet and sexy li'l Texan.

She's the newest CSSA Hall Of Famer, Hilary Duff.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"