Author Topic: CSSA Hall Of Famer: Alyssa Milano  (Read 4496 times)

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
CSSA Hall Of Famer: Alyssa Milano
« on: May 27, 2010, 11:11:28 pm »
Some actresses are women's women (step forward the stars of Sex and the City. Yes, all of them. Including Kim Cattrall). Others are more for the guys. Alyssa Milano falls squarely into the latter category, and always has; when you play Arnold Schwarzenegger's daughter it goes with the territory (as demonstrated by her in Commando and Eliza Dushku in True Lies).

But if you don't see why she should be here, let's consider the facts:

1. Who's The Boss?
2. Embrace Of The Vampire.
3. Melrose Place.
4. Charmed.
5. Speed Zone. (All right, maybe not this one.)
6. That episode of The Outer Limits. You know which one I mean.

Alyssa is always enthusiastic, and always knows what's required. It is, perhaps, a shame that this should come just after her current series got cancelled, but around here she will never be Romantically Challenged.

Ladies and gentlemen - but especially gentlemen - join me in welcoming to the CSSA Hall Of Fame Alyssa Milano.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"

Just Plain Tricky

• Tortoise... or a cat.
  • Author
  • Posting Machine
  • Semi-Heroic Sociopath
Re:CSSA Hall Of Famer: Alyssa Milano
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 10:03:10 am »
I kind of expected a series where the premise was that Alyssa Milano found it hard to get a date was doomed from the start myself.
"Can't shake hands with the Devil and say you're only kidding"

"Your Racist Friend"
--They Might Be Giants

Rawballz

• Roselyn's personal footstool
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • My Mariposa
Re:CSSA Hall Of Famer: Alyssa Milano
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 03:57:28 pm »
This one gets one, very enthusiastic cock up!
Vote for Roselyn in the CSSA Hot 100 or I shall smite thee!

"To each their own, but I just don't have time to write a lesbian sex scene AND have to worry about poo too." -Me