Author Topic: CSSA Hall Of Famer: Michelle Trachtenberg  (Read 3128 times)

Victor

• Fan of soundtracks, cartoons, old TV shows, and fine celebrity females. Also I'm an Ox.
  • Global Moderator
  • Posting Machine
  • The embracers.
CSSA Hall Of Famer: Michelle Trachtenberg
« on: May 27, 2010, 10:59:53 pm »
Some will probably only be able to see her as Harriet the Spy. Others may curse her for being Dawn Summers. Still others know her for being Georgina Sparks. A couple of gorefreaks know her from being slaughtered in the Black Christmas remake. There may even be some who look at her and wish she'd turned around when she went topless in EuroTrip. But around here she's Trachtenbooty. And also...

One of the few people to have made the CSSA Hot 100 every year since it started.

One of the highest-scorers in said ranking (never out of the top 20, and her lowest placing to date is 17th).

One of the few women to have more than 100 stories here.

Moving away from the stats, she's truly grown into her looks - turning from the gawky, slightly odd-looking Harriet to someone who can truly be described as "smokin'." Even if you discount the weighting from the Joss Whedon fans, she's got something special going on under her clothes. (She also happens to be a fine actress, but that's neither here nor there in this scenario.)

It is with great pleasure, and not a little desire, that we welcome to the CSSA Hall Of Fame Michelle Trachtenberg.
"Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere just shared a joyful embrace in the middle of Hollywood Blvd." - Best bird-themed social networking post ever.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" - Hayden to me after I 'fessed up to being nervous.

"Follow my body." - Cat Valentine, "#MagicATM"